ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Further proof that you lack substance (orange clown, worship).. I’ll give you another chance to demonstrate peak DTrain.

If Chairman Xi were president, what would he differently from JoeBiden policy wise?
You are showing your detachment from reality.

You are showing your detachment from reality.
Open border, kick seasoned warriors out of the military, prosecute your leading political foe, flood America with drugs killing 100,000 per year, deficit spending like never before, send $200B to corrupt Ukraine, attack the oil and gas industry, destroy human rights with vax mandates, inflation out of control, mandate all electric, and on and on.

Joe is doing Chinas work for them.

Looks like Old Joe lost a dear friend today.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest

@dtrain79 , your boi in 2016 is now apparently a "conspiracy theorist"for not believing 2020 election results were 100% fair. He is endorsing Trump. RDS, your boi this year is endorsing Trump.

Your world has apparently gone mad on you 🤷‍♂️ Maybe Biden does make the most sense for you.

He wants the VP nod this year. He is 100% deep in the mix, I’d say the Final 5 is him, Scott, Vance, Burgum and Stefanik. Would be shocked if it’s not one of these 5.

Rubio is the best selection of the 5 btw. Adds the most appeal and is a really good speaker/debater.

He’s probably correctly assessing his chances of winning the Presidency going way up a lot if he helps Trump win the Oval Office as VP.

Does he believe the election was stolen in 2020? Lol no. He voted for certification, which should give the game away.

But as I’ve said, it’s Trump’s party, hence my departure. So yes, doing whatever to dislodge Rs from the total insanity is how I will vote.

Last edited:
Open border, kick seasoned warriors out of the military, prosecute your leading political foe, flood America with drugs killing 100,000 per year, deficit spending like never before, send $200B to corrupt Ukraine, attack the oil and gas industry, destroy human rights with vax mandates, inflation out of control, mandate all electric, and on and on.

Like I said, you are detached from reality. That is a consequence of the RW crap sites you follow.

Like I said, you are detached from reality. That is a consequence of the RW crap sites you follow.

Blaming rising OD rates on Biden is something. There were 92K in 2020. Maybe they were just angry Trump fans losing it after the election defeat or something.

Interestingly they came down a bit in 2023. Does Biden get credit for this?

The President isn’t as important as some think. I suppose there are issues where he is like the border. But drug ODs … this isn’t the President’s deal good or bad.

Reactions: rillaman
He wants the VP nod this year. He is 100% deep in the mix, I’d say the Final 5 is him, Scott, Vance, Burgum and Stefanik. Would be shocked if it’s not one of these 5.

Rubio is the best selection of the 5 btw. Adds the most appeal and is a really good speaker/debater.

He’s probably correctly assessing his chances of winning the Presidency going way up a lot if he helps Trump win the Oval Office as VP.

Does he believe the election was stolen in 2020? Lol no. He voted for certification, which should give the game away.

But as I’ve said, it’s Trump’s party, hence my departure. So yes, doing whatever to dislodge Rs from the total insanity is how I will vote.
Rubio is the best on your list, then Scott. Burgum doesn’t do anything to get votes, Vance doesn’t move any needle and Stefanik I guess should be placed after Scott. She could certainly improve the suburban women vote. Rubio is likely the most polished. Scott could possibly bust the dam for the black vote. One of the things about Trump despite his significant and ridiculous flaws is he did garner more of the Black vote than the traditional white bread candidates Republicans put up in past years.

Reactions: dtrain79
Rubio is the best on your list, then Scott. Burgum doesn’t do anything to get votes, Vance doesn’t move any needle and Stefanik I guess should be placed after Scott. She could certainly improve the suburban women vote. Rubio is likely the most polished. Scott could possibly bust the dam for the black vote. One of the things about Trump despite his significant and ridiculous flaws is he did garner more of the Black vote than the traditional white bread candidates Republicans put up in past years.

Trump has helped in some weird ways with working class minority voters but indicating you’d like those people to vote for you is good. Also the constant politicization of the Trump era clued some minority voters in that they are in fact mostly to the right and might want to consider voting as such.

Rubio would have done the same thing in 2016 without alienating the burbs and would have rolled HRC.

I agree with your rankings. It sounds like Scott might be the easy choice with Rubio having a residency issue also being from Florida.

Reactions: Uncoach
Biden is like a normal Chicago Cubs season? LOL. The annual June swoon. Speaking of the Art of the Deal, I do not think Trump negotiated the debates very well. Both leftist Dem mouthbreather moderators. Biden is the one who needed the debates. Trump should have gotten more accommodations for a guarantee of fairness.

I don’t think Xi is the right comp. I think Lenin is the comp.

Reactions: tjfleck6
Trump has helped in some weird ways with working class minority voters but indicating you’d like those people to vote for you is good. Also the constant politicization of the Trump era clued some minority voters in that they are in fact mostly to the right and might want to consider voting as such.

Rubio would have done the same thing in 2016 without alienating the burbs and would have rolled HRC.

I agree with your rankings. It sounds like Scott might be the easy choice with Rubio having a residency issue also being from Florida.

65K in 2020. The new normal is 110+. Maybe they were MAGA voters committing suicide at the behest of some lawyer commanding from Mt. Olympus? But, you have got to defend your guy Biden. Open border, high inflation, loose drug laws, WFH, etc. - the policies you are now supporting. Well done!

I sit on Mount Olympus because I understand why the world works as it does. If you remove your subjectivity and try to learn and adhere to the facts, you tend to understand how shit works.

It’s why Biden has a lot of responsibility for the border mess, some for inflation (but not all), and very little for ODs and the murder rate which were both headed upward because of life disruptions in 2020. It’s why the great jobs numbers have little to do with anything Biden is done. And now, because I didn’t blame Old Joe for the crime spike, I don’t have to credit him for it starting to drop bigly exactly on cue of when I started arguing it was headed downward.

I sit on Mount Olympus because I understand why the world works as it does. If you remove your subjectivity and try to learn and adhere to the facts, you tend to understand how shit works.

It’s why Biden has a lot of responsibility for the border mess, some for inflation (but not all), and very little for ODs and the murder rate which were both headed upward because of life disruptions in 2020. It’s why the great jobs numbers have little to do with anything Biden is done. And now, because I didn’t blame Old Joe for the crime spike, I don’t have to credit him for it starting to drop bigly exactly on cue of when I started arguing it was headed downward.
As noted in the article. 65k. Covid drove it up, the experts said it would go down, it didn’t and now it is 112k+ and rising. Get your shit straight. Open borders, lax/no drug laws, WFH, the disillusionment of the youth, high inflation, etc. are all Democrat police’s that are making it stick. These are the policies on Team Train.

Drug deaths first began to soar in the U.S. in early 2020 - from an already devastating 65,000 a year - to what policy makers fear is a new baseline of more than 110,000 a year.

At first public health experts linked the carnage to the Covid pandemic, when lockdowns disrupted addiction treatment programs and heightened isolation.

But predictions that this new overdose crisis would fade as American life returned to normal have evaporated.

"It continues to go up," said Dr. Nora Volkow, head of the National Institute on Drug Abuse, the nation's top drug policy and addiction research agency, in an interview with NPR.

"I had been hoping after we emerged from the Covid pandemic, we would start to see it go down. It hasn't continued to rise as sharply, but it's rising."

In 2023 the overdose death rate topped 112,000 in a 12 month period for the first time, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

You’re a ****ing moron TJ, there were 90-95K OD deaths in 2020.

In 2019, there was 70K.

And yet you are still arguing. These are basic facts. It’s not my fault you can’t get them right. It’s not my fault you embarrass yourself daily. It’s not my fault that you are obsessed with the absurd concept that Dems cause all ills. And it’s not my fault that you choke on Trump’s cock daily.

And btw, I cited to the CDC. You misread the article you are quoting because the OD deaths likely averaged 65K from 2017-19. But they spiked in 2020 and beyond. Only morons can’t understand why.

65K in 2020. The new normal is 110+. Maybe they were MAGA voters committing suicide at the behest of some lawyer commanding from Mt. Olympus? But, you have got to defend your guy Biden. Open border, high inflation, loose drug laws, WFH, etc. - the policies you are now supporting. Well done!

Hey look, here’s TJ citing 65K OD deaths in 2020.

Which is totally wrong. There were 93.6K.

2017 to 2019 averaged high 60s. So TJ misread his own article and then embarrassed himself by arguing with someone who identified how he was totally wrong.

Again, I live on Mount Olympus because I am more informed than TJ. It’s not hard, it just requires basic effort to be factually accurate and make sense.

Drug ODs spiked at the same time as other indicators of social disorder and disruption … absolutely stunning to exactly no one with a clue.

Using Xi since he is the leader of our #1 Geopolitical foe in 2024.
I understand why you used him. Xi’s China was already a communist country with a compliant citizenry when he took over. He just dialed the entire police state up a couple more notches along with brutalizing the uighers more. The reason I referenced Lenin was he had to get rid of the royals, the power of the russian orthodox church/clergy and the opposition while turning Russia into the USSR and essentially a communist dictatorship. That is where this leftist Biden regime is. The political elites began with Covid policies to see who all the non-compliant folks were. It’s why the government wants to work hand in hand with Zuck and other social media to squelch dissenting views.

I understand why you used him. Xi’s China was already a communist country with a compliant citizenry when he took over. He just dialed the entire police state up a couple more notches along with brutalizing the uighers more. The reason I referenced Lenin was he had to get rid of the royals, the power of the russian orthodox church/clergy and the opposition while turning Russia into the USSR and essentially a communist dictatorship. That is where this leftist Biden regime is. The political elites began with Covid policies to see who all the non-compliant folks were. It’s why the government wants to work hand in hand with Zuck and other social media to squelch dissenting views.
You are a Looney Tunes conspiracy nut 🥜

Tom Fleck sends his congrats to Biden for beginning to turn the war on OD deaths. He’s so dumb in how he argues that he has no other choice. Biden was responsible for the increase, but now he gets credit for improvement!

Moving back to the real world, drug OD deaths relate to a complex set of circumstances the President has limited impact on, of course.

Says the poster that still believes Russia Collusion and the Hunter Biden laptop being Russia disinformation.

There should be more mirror looking in this thread. Then perhaps more could ascend to Mount Olympus to rule!

• Haha
Reactions: bung23
So Biden told black college graduates that we….

- have a democracy that kills black people on the street
- have a democracy that leaves black communities behind
- have a country that does not love black men

Biden has been in politics for 50 years. So he hasn’t solved any of these issues in 50 years, but with 4 more, he will help them?

It’s amazing how much Democrats tell black people that they are disliked, and have been left behind, despite decades of Democrat control in our biggest cities.

Old white man tells black people they are disliked and left behind. Sounds pretty racist to me.

So Biden told black college graduates that we….

- have a democracy that kills black people on the street
- have a democracy that leaves black communities behind
- have a country that does not love black men

Biden has been in politics for 50 years. So he hasn’t solved any of these issues in 50 years, but with 4 more, he will help them?

It’s amazing how much Democrats tell black people that they are disliked, and have been left behind, despite decades of Democrat control in our biggest cities.

Old white man tells black people they are disliked and left behind. Sounds pretty racist to me.
It’s also highly inappropriate at a college graduation where young people are graduating and looking to how big of a future they can have still daring to dream big.

Edit: I posted this before reading your share of Zeek Arkham’s X post.

It’s also highly inappropriate at a college graduation where young people are graduating and looking to how big of a future they can have still daring to dream big.

Edit: I posted this before reading your share of Zeek Arkham’s X post.

He could have said something like.....

"When I was your age, the thought of a black man being President would have made people think you were crazy. Well, we achieved that, and that man chose me to be his VP. I don't just believe, I KNOW, black men can achieve anything in this country."

I know, crazy thought.

Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach
He could have said something like.....

"When I was your age, the thought of a black man being President would have made people think you were crazy. Well, we achieved that, and that man chose me to be his VP. I don't just believe, I KNOW, black men can achieve anything in this country."

I know, crazy thought.

• Sad
Good thing no rational person on the board lives in the Chicago area because Biden’s illegals are bringing nasty diseases to the area. They may even reach the private schools.

IIRC, one of our more constantly incorrect posters claimed this was only from the un-vaxed Americans, nothing to do with illegal immigrants !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT