ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

What did I say about us wanting a long war in Russia/Ukraine? Loosening sanctions, like we have in Iran.

Maybe we want a long war, maybe we think it's counterproductive to a settlement, or maybe the sanctions on these banks were simply determined to be ineffective. I have no Earthly idea, and can't read into this even a little.

I suspect it is to brace against rising energy prices ahead of election season. Remember dummy @stoneaxe27 was defending the Biden administration not buying oil to fill the emergency reserves? Same reason. Why increase demand and drive up energy prices ahead of election season. It’s the same reason they emptied the strategic reserves ahead of the midterms.

Good assessment, I think. Domestic politics can always play a role!

Most people do not live with race on their brain 99% of the time. The people like stonedhead who throw race into everything are mentally unhealthy. There are some real gems who give of their time, energy and money to help those less fortunate without the prodding of taxes from our wonderful, centralized government. Kudos to your Mom!

Stoned must have consulted on line with some leftist buddies to get coached up on how to look less of a liar and argue something else. Trump did the same thing to Ted Cruz that he did to Obama. He was bright enough to not do it with McCain, as he was born on a US military base to his US Navy Admiral father and US citizen mother. The leftist fact-checker Snopes still indicates McCain's eligibility as "undetermined". If the leftists Snopes can consider McCain as possibly ineligible, it isn't a stretch for Trump to make the case against Obama (Obama's idiocy was waiting so long to deliver his birth cert from the hospital, which let the conspiracy created by Trump grow.) and definitely against Cruz, as he was clearly born outside the US. The reality is it's stupid, and everyone should understand all three of them were eligible. Trump raked McCain over the coals over Viet Nam. How does a guy who avoids military service claiming he had bone spurs play baseball? I am done with the Boomers running the show for this reason and many others and am very disappointed the Republicans chose Trump as it's candidate for 2024 when RDS was and is superior.

McCain was definitely eligible under every rational assessment of being a "natural born citizen," and anyone arguing the opposite was engaging in pure partisan hackery.

Reactions: Uncoach
Um, no, he hasn’t. I believe the same things I believed before Trump, I just think he sucks and has moved the GOP in the wrong direction on most but not all issues.
Was he wrong on building a strong border to deny illegal immigrants AND illegal drugs, or energy independence , or tariffs on Chi=na imports, or as Israel as our major ally in the Mideast, or lowering taxes and Federal regulations,

He was wrong to believe Dr Flip Flop or the scarf lady !

Was he wrong on building a strong border to deny illegal immigrants AND illegal drugs, or energy independence , or tariffs on Chi=na imports, or as Israel as our major ally in the Mideast, or lowering taxes and Federal regulations,

He was wrong to believe Dr Flip Flop or the scarf lady !

Table 1: U.S. Drug Overdose Deaths From Synthetic Opioids​

Table with 2 columns and 7 rows. Currently displaying rows 1 to 7.
YearDrug Overdose Deaths From Synthetic Opioids
Source: CDC. Note: Excludes methadone. Get the data Created withDatawrapper

Carry out the FACTS from Trumps attempts to close the Southern Border and the Dems suing for it to remain open.

Then post the DEATH numbers from Biden's Executive Orders that opened borders !

Carry out the FACTS from Trumps attempts to close the Southern Border and the Dems suing for it to remain open.

Then post the DEATH numbers from Biden's Executive Orders that opened borders !
Ignore the fact that the Fentanyl crises began to skyrocket under Trump and got worse every year he was in office and his covid policy was responsible for a massive spike in overdose deaths.

• Angry
Reactions: BigWill
McCain was definitely eligible under every rational assessment of being a "natural born citizen," and anyone arguing the opposite was engaging in pure partisan hackery.
The point to Uncoach was that all three were natural born citizens, yet Trump spent 1 1/2 years arguing that only one was not.

The point to Uncoach was that all three were natural born citizens, yet Trump spent 1 1/2 years arguing that only one was not.
Your point as usual was easily defeated. Your new point is the typical moving of a goal post. Your nonsense doesn’t work here.

Reactions: ILisBest
Your point as usual was easily defeated. Your new point is the typical moving of a goal post. Your nonsense doesn’t work here.
Your post does not make sense. You said Trump would have pulled the Birther crap with a white opponent if they were born in Belarus. In other words, race is not involved, because you don't believe Trump is a racist.(eventhough you are not a fanboy of his, you defend him again). I pointed out two white opponents of his that WERE BORN OUTSIDE OF US, that he did not pull the Birther crap on. Only the black guy that was born in the US. You claim my post was defeated? You have lost all reason.

Ignore the fact that the Fentanyl crises began to skyrocket under Trump and got worse every year he was in office and his covid policy was responsible for a massive spike in overdose deaths.
Worse NOW !

But who kept Trump from closing the border and punishing Chi-na ? THE DEMS !

Using a little common sense and you’d come to the conclusion that those are the cheapest tents sold at every Walmart in the US.

A Soros conspiracy theory gets way more interactions on Twitter though.
Soros used to have a huge office HQ in the height of Irony across the street from John Jay College, where Police Science was a huge program !

My Security company had the contract for Security at the Soros HQ.

LOL. Looks like “progressives” moved employment forward. Not! When will people admit “progressives” should be called “regressives”?

Worse NOW !

But who kept Trump from closing the border and punishing Chi-na ? THE DEMS !
Fentanyl overdose began to rise exponentially in 2016-2021. It’s worse now but the problem started under Trump. His policies did nothing to slow it down. Numbers don’t lie. Here they are again. Use your speed reading powers and exceptional comprehension skills to peruse them again and come up with another excuse.

Your solution is to give the failure another go at it. You brag about his border policy as a win as if it was doing anything to stop fentanyl. It’s beyond stupid.

Fentanyl overdose began to rise exponentially in 2016-2021. It’s worse now but the problem started under Trump. His policies did nothing to slow it down. Numbers don’t lie. Here they are again. Use your speed reading powers and exceptional comprehension skills to peruse them again and come up with another excuse.

Your solution is to give the failure another go at it. You brag about his border policy as a win as if it was doing anything to stop fentanyl. It’s beyond stupid.
The border has to do with way more than just the transit of fentanyl. It is way worse now and was INTENTIONALLY opened by the Democrats.

I am curious @dtrain79 what you think of this.
This bill is garbage. Free speech on campus does not include taking over buildings, encampments, etc. The issue is the weak-assed leadership on college campuses, who make the big bucks for what? Allowing things to get out of control, to do the far left thing and not call in the police to break things up when things have gone too far, etc. We don’t need another bill. There are plenty of laws on the books and frankly these universities all have codes of conduct that are being broken. This bill fixes nothing. What is does is infringe on our rights, just as Patriot Act infringed on our personal rights for “safety” reasons. If they want to fix things that need fixing, start with the guaranteed student loans, make universities accountable for their BS degrees that have useless application to society. IOW, the universities should be backing the loans. They have no skin in the game. I’m not dtrain, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

This bill is garbage. Free speech on campus does not include taking over buildings, encampments, etc. The issue is the weak-assed leadership on college campuses, who make the big bucks for what? Allowing things to get out of control, to do the far left thing and not call in the police to break things up when things have gone too far, etc. We don’t need another bill. There are plenty of laws on the books and frankly these universities all have codes of conduct that are being broken. This bill fixes nothing. What is does is infringe on our rights, just as Patriot Act infringed on our personal rights for “safety” reasons. If they want to fix things that need fixing, start with the guaranteed student loans, make universities accountable for their BS degrees that have useless application to society. IOW, the universities should be backing the loans. They have no skin in the game. I’m not dtrain, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
I’m not disagreeing with you but in the past all of this types of behaviors were treated with kid gloves

You and Brandon actually have a lot in common.

Two old has-beens that are so far gone that they think everyone actually believes the never ending bullshit stories.
Here's one for you to digest with a pack of Tums !

Bought HOG Puts (Harley Davidson) on 4/26/2024 for $ 0.73 per Put contract !
Sold them ALL this morning on 05/01/2024 for $ 1.07 per Put contract !
You figure out the % gain.

• Haha
Reactions: flight 33
This is interesting, but nowhere does it mention campaign funding. Trump/Republicans are well behind the Democrats with fundraising and that won’t be changing. Thoughts?

The fund raising at Radio City allegedly raised $ 27,000,000, where Brandon was too feeble to attend the murdered NYPD's Wake. 6 Miles from where he landed at JFK !

Trump has a fund raiser at Mar O Lago the following week after RC and allegedly raised the sum $ 50,000,000.

Trump flew from Florida to Long Island to attend the Wake at the slain officers family REQUEST ! He also gave a donation to Tunnels for Towers to pay off the officers mortgage !

I’m not disagreeing with you but in the past all of this types of behaviors were treated with kid gloves
As I stated the Syracuse Campus takeover was squelched in a few hours. When the Syracuse PD Chief threatened with the approval of the Mayor and Chancellor to tear gas the mob.

Like at USF yesterday.

Reactions: Uncoach
The Democrats reap what they sow. That isn't a reason for Republicans to take away our guaranteed Constitutional rights, so shame on them for even making it a bill.

Reactions: bung23
POTUSGrant.jpg

Your solution is to not extend the real numbers for 2022, 2023 and prorated 2024 !

My post was a direct response to Big Will bragging about how well Trump handled fentanyl.
MY POST was a direct response to the pill pusher is to show how the Dems are causing this problem with Fentanyl , because of allowing the Southern border to be open !

Facts are not bragging, they just are !

Holy shit. Imagine all the Trump NFTs and MyPillows you can get with those profits.
Since you couldn't figure the percentage of profits, here it is 43.7 % !

My Pillows are comfortable, you should spend $ 25 bucks for your head.

Since you brought up his stock, it's up and he owns 117,000,000 shares X the share price.

Here's one for you to digest with a pack of Tums !

Bought HOG Puts (Harley Davidson) on 4/26/2024 for $ 0.73 per Put contract !
Sold them ALL this morning on 05/01/2024 for $ 1.07 per Put contract !
You figure out the % gain.
You remind me of gamblers who remember all their wins but forget about their losses.
Trading options is gambling similar to sports betting.

Reactions: lckrame83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT