ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

What kind of credibility do you have accusing people of TDS (a stupid moniker if there ever was one, we've never elected anyone remotely as noxious as Trump, and we elected Bill Clinton)?

You accused me of it for (a) saying I preferred Trump's border policies to Biden; (b) stating that the border bill was an upgrade to current US law (categorically accurate); and (c) pointing out and criticizing Trump for tanking it for electoral reasons (absolutely true)? Not sure how you can possibly argue TDS against anyone if it applies to stating facts and an opinion that was along the lines of "Trump is better than Biden on the border."

The truth is ... we've hit a point in our society where rabid, rancid partisans can't acknowledge any negativity about their teams and team captains. Applies to the right and to the left, and the rest of us are pretty sick of it (tho that doesn't seem to help much).
Haha I knew this would set you off(not the reason I posted it). No offense but Trump has muddled your ability to formulate thought clear of emotion. btw, there is only two partisans on here (not you).

Haha I knew this would set you off(not the reason I posted it). No offense but Trump has muddled your ability to formulate thought clear of emotion. btw, there is only one partisan on here (not you).

Um, no, he hasn’t. I believe the same things I believed before Trump, I just think he sucks and has moved the GOP in the wrong direction on most but not all issues.

78835dd58562019ef8745a419553450708f91e0d30147353d155ba7ab18098a8.jpg

What exactly is sinister? Western powers want to stop a revanchist Russia and its generally problematic (dare I say "evil") leader Vladimir Putin. Interestingly, the general consensus has been that Russians themselves weren't demanding a war against Ukraine, Putin just decided he had enough of Ukraine slipping away from the Russian orbit. The countries most concerned about this are the ones also on Putin's periphery (the Baltics, Poland, Romania, and so on); they don't have a lot of love for Russia.

If Ukrainians want to die to defend their country - and many do - good for them. They probably feel better about that than the Russians dying for Putin's expansionist ambitions.

It is at least notable that a US "retreat" from international affairs has been met with a significant rise in regional conflict. That doesn't perfectly overlap, but had Russia anticipated the response it has gotten, it probably wouldn't have invaded.
It is problematic that if NATO had stated they would ban Ukraine from gaining membership that Russia would have invaded.

Or if Trump was President.

That is why it is clear that you are a closeted Trumper. You are trying so hard to force everyone to accept your interpretation of his remarks. He is an authoritarian, racist, anti-semitic clown. You are all mad that no one agrees with your twisted view, so you call them liars. Own it. Accept yourself as you are.
It's difficult to be labelled "Antisemitic" WITH Jewish members within your own family , that you socialize with !

Did anyone really doubt that BigWill also has the most prestigious dog breeder too?

The lengths you’ll go to defend anything or anyone in Magadonia is impressive.
It remains ludicrous, the misery shown by a few posters to attempt to manipulate posts of facts and reality in the world.

"Duchess" was a lovely Chocolate Lab, bred for kindness and soundness, without the common traits that some of her breed are noted for in Labs.

It is problematic that if NATO had stated they would ban Ukraine from gaining membership that Russia would have invaded.

Or if Trump was President.

I will give you one point there, BW, I actually think they might not have invaded had Trump been Prez and the Afghanistan withdrawal hadn't been botched.

But again, I must have TDS or something for pointing out that Trump and his Admin did a better job of containing Russia than Biden.

I will give you one point there, BW, I actually think they might not have invaded had Trump been Prez and the Afghanistan withdrawal hadn't been botched.

But again, I must have TDS or something for pointing out that Trump and his Admin did a better job of containing Russia than Biden.
Perhaps you are getting the anti TDS pill to revive your brain cells, Illegal Aliens invading Texass woke you up ?

How about North Korea aggressive rocket program, Chi-na/Taiwan threats, Israel vs Islam, college campuses being used as safe havens for terrorists ?

The Afghan withdrawal wasn't botched, in their eyes, the 13 active duty servicemen murdered were just by blows to replace/reorder all the equipment we left behind was just more profit available to resupply American arms, just like the Ukraine.

I am one of those labelled "honest", people, name me one Brandon policy that has worked and made America a better place to live for legal citizens !

Then you don't know reputable breeders, those AKC breeders that DO NOT supply puppy mills .

My Lab breeder sells Championship Pups all over the USA. They have a huge map of the 48 States with red push pins all over the map !

Her Husband is a Vet and they inform you that you may have a long wait for your pup, for the reasons I posted.
Have you just stayed at a Holiday Inn Express recently?

You and Brandon actually have a lot in common.

Two old has-beens that are so far gone that they think everyone actually believes the never ending bullshit stories.

I literally almost fell out of my chair laughing at this.

That is why it is clear that you are a closeted Trumper. You are trying so hard to force everyone to accept your interpretation of his remarks. He is an authoritarian, racist, anti-semitic clown. You are all mad that no one agrees with your twisted view, so you call them liars. Own it. Accept yourself as you are.
LOL. Trump specifically stated and I quote- “And I’m not talking about neo-nazis or white nationalist-because they should be condemned totally.” There is nothing to interpret. He condemned them or do you not understand the English language and what a direct quote is? The transcript can easily be found in that far right internet rag, USA Today.

Trump was such an authoritarian and racist that his economy/tax strategies lifted all groups and their communities. The low unemployment numbers are a fact. Why would a racist help people of other races succeed? If he was anti-semite why did he hire Mnunchin to be his Treasury Secretary? Why did he send his Jewish son-in-law overseas to work on peace and moving the embassy to Jerusalem? Once again you are full of the lies the far left rags feed you and you pass them off as truth. There is no getting around it. Your comment that no one agrees with me is completely laughable. It’s not my fault you try to get away with lying and deflect. You’ve done this with almost everyone on this forum. What’s next? Rilla is a Trump diehard, too?

Be careful suggesting Trump did a better job than Biden about anything. Stonedhead will accuse you of being a closet Trumper.

• Haha
Reactions: dtrain79
LOL. Trump specifically stated and I quote- “And I’m not talking about neo-nazis or white nationalist-because they should be condemned totally.” There is nothing to interpret. He condemned them or do you not understand the English language and what a direct quote is? The transcript can easily be found in that far right internet rag, USA Today.

Trump was such an authoritarian and racist that his economy/tax strategies lifted all groups and their communities. The low unemployment numbers are a fact. Why would a racist help people of other races succeed? If he was anti-semite why did he hire Mnunchin to be his Treasury Secretary? Why did he send his Jewish son-in-law overseas to work on peace and moving the embassy to Jerusalem? Once again you are full of the lies the far left rags feed you and you pass them off as truth. There is no getting around it. Your comment that no one agrees with me is completely laughable. It’s not my fault you try to get away with lying and deflect. You’ve done this with almost everyone on this forum. What’s next? Rilla is a Trump diehard, too?
Your love for him comes thru in your post. The only ones there were white nationalists, anti-semites. Read the news reports not what your cult leader tells you. You probably believe his walk back on Putin also. When he came out a few days later and said "I don't know why I should believe him" when he whole world heard him say he didn't know why he shouldN'T believe Putin.

Last edited:
Be careful suggesting Trump did a better job than Biden about anything. Stonedhead will accuse you of being a closet Trumper.
No he has made his beliefs clear, repeatedly, he despises the pathological grifter. You on the other hand never misses a chance to defend him except when you put up the cloak of indifference.

Your love for him comes thru in your post. The only ones there were white nationalists, anti-semites. Read the news reports not what your cult leader tells you. You probably believe his walk back on Putin also. When he came out a few days later and said "I don't know why I should believe him" when he whole world heard him say he didn't know why he shouldN'T believe Putin.
You do realize you are wrong here, right?

No he has made his beliefs clear, repeatedly, he despises the pathological grifter. You on the other hand never misses a chance to defend him except when you put up the cloak of indifference.
My beliefs regarding Trump have been very clear to all except those with an IQ of 51 or below.

UT Austin says protesters ignored warnings to disperse, ‘baseball size rocks’ found in encampment​

UT Austin said Monday that the university and its law enforcement partners dismantled an encampment after anti-Israel protesters ignored repeated directives to comply with the rules and then physically and verbally assaulted Dean of Students staff who were attempting to remove tents.
In a statement obtained by FOX 7, the university said it received online threats over the weekend from a group organizing Monday’s protest. Those threats have been reported to local, state and federal law-enforcement.

“Since October and prior to April 24, no fewer than 13 pro-Palestinian free speech events were held on the UT campus, and four since then, largely without incident,” the university said. “The university will continue to support the free speech and assembly rights of our community while also enforcing its Institutional Rules."

"After protesters ignored repeated directives from both the administration and law enforcement officers to comply with Institutional Rules and remove tents assembled on the University’s South Lawn, then physically engaged with and verbally assaulted Dean of Students staff who attempted to confiscate them, UT and partner law enforcement agencies dismantled an encampment and arrested several protesters. Baseball size rocks were found strategically placed within the encampment. The majority of protesters are believed to be unaffiliated with the university.

On Saturday, the University received extensive online threats from a group organizing today’s protest. These threats have been reported to local, state and federal law-enforcement. Since October and prior to April 24, no fewer than 13 pro-Palestinian free speech events were held on the UT campus, and four since then, largely without incident. The university will continue to support the free speech and assembly rights of our community while also enforcing its Institutional Rules."

• Wow
Reactions: ILisBest
What’s next? Rilla is a Trump diehard, too?
I know you are as proven by this post. He can't be anti-semitic because his daughter married a Jew? Really. He is not racist? You have a short memory. He started his political career with the moronic and racist claim that Obama was not eligible to be President as he was born in Kenya! Wrong legally and factually but got him in right with the white base that shares racist beliefs. He seemed to make the comment you focus on after the white nationalist Nazi ran down the woman on the sidewalk and killed her. The day before the "Hitler Youth" marched and chanted "the Jews will not replace us". That is who he was referring to. THERE WAS NO ONE ELSE THERE ON THAT SIDE! If so, tell me who they were and if you can identify them why were they there demonstrating with racists and anti-semites? Quit defending the indefensible.

“Most secure election ever!”
The exploitation of absentee/mail-in ballots was addressed by the Carter/Baker study in 2005. When you have states sending people mail-in ballots who do not request them, do not match signatures or other verification procedures is where the issue lies. BTW Trump signed the Covid bill in 2020 that provided $400 mil for mail-in balloting. It’s ironic he complains about it after the fact.

I know you are as proven by this post. He can't be anti-semitic because his daughter married a Jew? Really. He is not racist? You have a short memory. He started his political career with the moronic and racist claim that Obama was not eligible to be President as he was born in Kenya!
If Obama was white and Trump made the claim he was born in Belarus, he could make the same argument. You like to see racism everywhere, because it’s your only play. Trump is a dope for sure, but that doesn’t make him a racist.

Wrong legally and factually but got him in right with the white base that shares racist beliefs. He seemed to make the comment you focus on after the white nationalist Nazi ran down the woman on the sidewalk and killed her. The day before the "Hitler Youth" marched and chanted "the Jews will not replace us". That is who he was referring to. THERE WAS NO ONE ELSE THERE ON THAT SIDE! If so, tell me who they were and if you can identify them why were they there demonstrating with racists and anti-semites? Quit defending the indefensible.
You do not know that. There were bad apples on both sides in attendance. Protestors and counter protestors. No one can say with certainty everyone in attendance was a bad apple. You can make claims based upon appearances. Trump fumbled many things. You can twist events as you like. The best you can come up with is he didn’t address it soon enough. When he addressed, it’s 100% clear he condemned the white nationalists and neo-nazis. There isn’t anything indefensible. POTUS do not address small demonstrations unless something significantly negative happens.

If you would like to discuss anti-semitism and something completely indefensible, let’s discuss it’s ugliness being openly displayed by your party on a much grander scale across college campuses and bridges all over America. Where is Biden? Eating ice cream.

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
If Obama was white and Trump made the claim he was born in Belarus, he could make the same argument. You like to see racism everywhere, because it’s your only play. Trump is a dope for sure, but that doesn’t make him a racist.
Cruz was born in Canada, McCain was born in Panama. But they weren't black. Obama was born in Hawai'i.

I know you are as proven by this post. He can't be anti-semitic because his daughter married a Jew? Really. He is not racist? You have a short memory. He started his political career with the moronic and racist claim that Obama was not eligible to be President as he was born in Kenya! Wrong legally and factually but got him in right with the white base that shares racist beliefs. He seemed to make the comment you focus on after the white nationalist Nazi ran down the woman on the sidewalk and killed her. The day before the "Hitler Youth" marched and chanted "the Jews will not replace us". That is who he was referring to. THERE WAS NO ONE ELSE THERE ON THAT SIDE! If so, tell me who they were and if you can identify them why were they there demonstrating with racists and anti-semites? Quit defending the indefensible.

It was dumb to say.

But saying “the white base that shares racist beliefs” is just a massive unawareness of what attracted/attracts people to Trump.

Anecdotally, my Mother will likely vote for Trump this fall. She hasn’t voted for him before, but she feels like the world is very unsafe under Biden. She’s the furthest thing from racist. She still volunteers for Meals on Wheels in Springfield, and has been doing that for decades. Serving poor and minorities multiple times a week. You would call her a racist just because she will vote for Trump. For most people, race is the furthest thing from their mind when thinking about candidates.

It’s more than strange. It’s counterproductive.
I suspect it is to brace against rising energy prices ahead of election season. Remember dummy @stoneaxe27 was defending the Biden administration not buying oil to fill the emergency reserves? Same reason. Why increase demand and drive up energy prices ahead of election season. It’s the same reason they emptied the strategic reserves ahead of the midterms.

It was dumb to say.

But saying “the white base that shares racist beliefs” is just a massive unawareness of what attracted/attracts people to Trump.

Anecdotally, my Mother will likely vote for Trump this fall. She hasn’t voted for him before, but she feels like the world is very unsafe under Biden. She’s the furthest thing from racist. She still volunteers for Meals on Wheels in Springfield, and has been doing that for decades. Serving poor and minorities multiple times a week. You would call her a racist just because she will vote for Trump. For most people, race is the furthest thing from their mind when thinking about candidates.
Most people do not live with race on their brain 99% of the time. The people like stonedhead who throw race into everything are mentally unhealthy. There are some real gems who give of their time, energy and money to help those less fortunate without the prodding of taxes from our wonderful, centralized government. Kudos to your Mom!

Stoned must have consulted on line with some leftist buddies to get coached up on how to look less of a liar and argue something else. Trump did the same thing to Ted Cruz that he did to Obama. He was bright enough to not do it with McCain, as he was born on a US military base to his US Navy Admiral father and US citizen mother. The leftist fact-checker Snopes still indicates McCain's eligibility as "undetermined". If the leftists Snopes can consider McCain as possibly ineligible, it isn't a stretch for Trump to make the case against Obama (Obama's idiocy was waiting so long to deliver his birth cert from the hospital, which let the conspiracy created by Trump grow.) and definitely against Cruz, as he was clearly born outside the US. The reality is it's stupid, and everyone should understand all three of them were eligible. Trump raked McCain over the coals over Viet Nam. How does a guy who avoids military service claiming he had bone spurs play baseball? I am done with the Boomers running the show for this reason and many others and am very disappointed the Republicans chose Trump as it's candidate for 2024 when RDS was and is superior.

What did I say about us wanting a long war in Russia/Ukraine? Loosening sanctions, like we have in Iran.
The money flowing through the Military Industrial Complex due to these long wars will be the savior of our economy. /s

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT