ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

WOW, he agrees with Rilla. Shocker.

It’s true because progressives never stop. Just constant activism, resulting in people defending crazy things…

Progressives used to say “believe all women”. Now they shame women who speak up about their experiences. The only subset of people that think men deserve access to all places are progressives.

Progressives used to stick up for children, now they just tell us they are resilient. They shut down schools (first for COVID, now shutting down colleges for Palestine/Hamas).

Progressives used to be against racism. Now they divide on race at every opportunity.

When someone tells you they are progressive, just know that they have zero principles, and will latch on to whatever the SJWs have for them next.

Also, apparently being progressive means that you never admit you were wrong, no matter how obvious it is.

Last edited:
It’s true because progressives never stop. Just constant activism, resulting in people defending crazy things…

Progressives used to say “believe all women”. Now they shame women who speak up about their experiences.

Progressives used to stick to for children, now they just tell us they are resilient. They shut down schools (first for COVID, now shutting down colleges for Palestine/Hamas).

Progressives used to be against racism. Now they divide on race at every opportunity.

When someone tells you they are progressive, just know that they have zero principles, and will latch on to whatever the SJWs have for them next.

Also, apparently being progressive means that you never admit you were wrong, no matter how obvious it is.
🤡

Cal Poly Humboldt slams ‘lawless behavior’ of anti-Israel protests: ‘nothing to do with free speech’​

California State Polytechnic University, Humboldt issued a statement Sunday, condemning the “lawless behavior” of anti-Israel protesters who have taken over two academic buildings, and rebranded them "Intifada Hall."
The university said its issue was not with the protest itself, but with the “ongoing unlawful occupation of campus buildings by students and non-students.”
The protesters’ objectionable actions, the university said, include such “criminal acts” as “vandalism, theft, destruction of state property and intimidation of University employees,” actions that have created “safety hazards for those who have barricaded themselves inside, blocking exits to the building.”
“This has nothing to do with free speech or freedom of inquiry,” the university said. “ It is lawless behavior that has harmed the vast majority of our students whose education has been interrupted, damaged the reputation of our school, and drained resources from the accomplishment of our core educational purpose.”
The University said protesters inside Siemens Hall – one of two that has been taken over – were ask to move their demonstration outside but refused. Police attempted to enforce the order to disperse but individuals resisted arrest, ending in a confrontation that escalated and led to police withdrawing.
The University said its goal “has always been to bring a peaceful end to the occupation, and we continue to talk to anyone willing to have productive and respectful dialogue.”
It estimated that the cost of illegal activities will be “in the millions.”
“That includes damage done by theft, vandalism and graffiti, and the supplies and personnel needed to repair that, in addition to the loss of revenue from disruption to University operations,” the University said. “But the true cost has been the disruption of the education of our students who came here to learn and get a college degree.”
So how is their behavior different from the BLM riots which was far worse? Now, believe me when I say I despise those fvckers but we have some precedent on how this has been treated by the government in the recent past

Do you realize how many obvious things you have been wrong about, and won’t admit you were wrong about, despite statistical evidence?

I’ll never forget you saying that closing schools would be good for kids and might result in less kids getting bullied.
He is like Keith Olberman, just a lot worse..

Do you realize how many obvious things you have been wrong about, and won’t admit you were wrong about, despite statistical evidence?

I’ll never forget you saying that closing schools would be good for kids and might result in less kids getting bullied.
I have forgotten it. Since you are the master at archive retrieval, where is that post?

Kids are tough resilient. There are those making a big deal because the little babies have to wear masks. How does that compare to kids in Syria, kids in WW II, Vietnam during the war? I think the American school kids will be alright.

This is how you responded to people questioning toddlers wearing masks. You’re not a serious person.

You better watch it, if Trump stops suddenly, you are going to break your nose on his ass.
If Obama said something that was true and you told a big whopper about it, I would post verbatim what Obama said. You continue to be completely unobligated to truth, which makes you a liar. You suffer from a major personality defect Trump has, which is the inability to admit when you are wrong.

Reactions: ILisBest
This is how you responded to people questioning toddlers wearing masks. You’re not a serious person.
Doesn't sound like "closing schools would be good for kids" or that "maybe less kids would get bullied". You are just making shit up. Who is the liar?

That original thread was deleted, got too heated and Doug removed it. This new thread was started in 2021. But plenty of us remember you supporting the long school closings.
MAGA Trump lovers (like Coach who doesn't have the cajónes to admit it) are pathological like your orange God.

It is fun looking back. How many things is stone wrong about in this thread?
Give it up already on Florida is busy in the summer. It is relative you fool. Yet you are too dense to understand that concept.

Setting aside this guy is a total liar when it comes to Ukraine, the President doesn’t get to set aside laws he doesn’t like. Aid beyond the $61B would require additional legislation and the Prez signing it, however.
Yeah, I don’t know much about the guy but this topic has been discussed in the past. Either way, there is something very sinister about the western involvement in that war. I don’t believe the stated motives and goals are what they are…

Yeah, I don’t know much about the guy but this topic has been discussed in the past. Either way, there is something very sinister about the western involvement in that war. I don’t believe the stated motives and goals are what they are…

What exactly is sinister? Western powers want to stop a revanchist Russia and its generally problematic (dare I say "evil") leader Vladimir Putin. Interestingly, the general consensus has been that Russians themselves weren't demanding a war against Ukraine, Putin just decided he had enough of Ukraine slipping away from the Russian orbit. The countries most concerned about this are the ones also on Putin's periphery (the Baltics, Poland, Romania, and so on); they don't have a lot of love for Russia.

If Ukrainians want to die to defend their country - and many do - good for them. They probably feel better about that than the Russians dying for Putin's expansionist ambitions.

It is at least notable that a US "retreat" from international affairs has been met with a significant rise in regional conflict. That doesn't perfectly overlap, but had Russia anticipated the response it has gotten, it probably wouldn't have invaded.

Reputable breeders sell dogs as either show or pet quality. I don't know any breeder that puts puppies down unless for medical reasons.
Then you don't know reputable breeders, those AKC breeders that DO NOT supply puppy mills .

My Lab breeder sells Championship Pups all over the USA. They have a huge map of the 48 States with red push pins all over the map !

Her Husband is a Vet and they inform you that you may have a long wait for your pup, for the reasons I posted.

Progressives used to say “believe all women”. Now they shame women who speak up about their experiences. The only subset of people that think men deserve access to all places are progressives.

Progressives used to stick up for children, now they just tell us they are resilient. They shut down schools (first for COVID, now shutting down colleges for Palestine/Hamas).

Should posters here use the names; Progressive or Conservative or just "Honest"

..and I stand by my post. You guys have your panties in a knot over temporary masks, when look what the kids in Ukraine and Mid-East are going through.

What exactly is sinister? Western powers want to stop a revanchist Russia and its generally problematic (dare I say "evil") leader Vladimir Putin. Interestingly, the general consensus has been that Russians themselves weren't demanding a war against Ukraine, Putin just decided he had enough of Ukraine slipping away from the Russian orbit. The countries most concerned about this are the ones also on Putin's periphery (the Baltics, Poland, Romania, and so on); they don't have a lot of love for Russia.

If Ukrainians want to die to defend their country - and many do - good for them. They probably feel better about that than the Russians dying for Putin's expansionist ambitions.

It is at least notable that a US "retreat" from international affairs has been met with a significant rise in regional conflict. That doesn't perfectly overlap, but had Russia anticipated the response it has gotten, it probably wouldn't have invaded.

It just seems like we want a prolonged war, and it’s great for our defense companies, and the economy. If we really wanted to shut down Putin, I feel like we could do it quickly.

I recognize it’s not that simple though, and if we put on a strong offensive against Russia, that could provoke China.

It doesn’t look great that we are funding both sides of multiple wars.

It just seems like we want a prolonged war, and it’s great for our defense companies, and the economy. If we really wanted to shut down Putin, I feel like we could do it quickly.

I recognize it’s not that simple though, and if we put on a strong offensive against Russia, that could provoke China.

It doesn’t look great that we are funding both sides of multiple wars.

I'm a little lost with this logic. The USA isn't committing our own or NATO troops to battle in Ukraine specifically to avoid escalation. Of course we could "end the war" by doing so ... then again maybe Putin uses nukes at that point. Funding Ukraine to fight its own war is the more conservative option than becoming directly involved, but it massively increases costs for Russia.

As for the Middle East, the US largely funds Israel. We do not fund Hamas/Hezbollah (Iran and some other Gulf states do). There are many arguments against letter Iran have access to frozen funds, which both Obama and Biden have done, but even if we didn't do that Iran would still fund those entities and other problematic proxies in the Middle East.

I'm a little lost with this logic. The USA isn't committing our own or NATO troops to battle in Ukraine specifically to avoid escalation. Of course we could "end the war" by doing so ... then again maybe Putin uses nukes at that point. Funding Ukraine to fight its own war is the more conservative option than becoming directly involved, but it massively increases costs for Russia.

As for the Middle East, the US largely funds Israel. We do not fund Hamas/Hezbollah (Iran and some other Gulf states do). There are many arguments against letter Iran have access to frozen funds, which both Obama and Biden have done, but even if we didn't do that Iran would still fund those entities and other problematic proxies in the Middle East.

Ukraine is complicated. I guess I just wonder if it had to be. If the USA and NATO had been more aggressive with retaliation at the beginning, could we have ended the war quickly? Or would it have provoked China/Putin to create an even worse situation? Impossible to know for sure. But now it seems we are just going to fund an endless battle. Going to be a pretty high # of both Ukrainian and Russian casualties by the end of this thing. Terrible times for Ukrainians and Russians. Great times for companies like Lockheed Martin.

Yes, I could word it differently. Instead of saying we are funding both sides of the Israel/Hamas war, I should say we are making it easier for Iran to fund that side of the war.

Ukraine is complicated. I guess I just wonder if it had to be. If the USA and NATO had been more aggressive with retaliation at the beginning, could we have ended the war quickly? Or would it have provoked China/Putin to create an even worse situation? Impossible to know for sure. But now it seems we are just going to fund an endless battle. Going to be a pretty high # of both Ukrainian and Russian casualties by the end of this thing. Terrible times for Ukrainians and Russians. Great times for companies like Lockheed Martin.

Yes, I could word it differently. Instead of saying we are funding both sides of the Israel/Hamas war, I should say we are making it easier for Iran to fund that side of the war.

I mean, grinding wars kill a lot of people. That would indicate maybe the Russians should stop ... yet they won't. Why?

Reactions: rillaman
MAGA Trump lovers (like Coach who doesn't have the cajónes to admit it) are pathological like your orange God.
I post RDS tweets and it's no secret he was and still is my preference, yet you've deflected here that I must be part of the Orange Calf Club. Even the Trump diehards on the forum understand I am not. I coined the false idol Orange Calf term that does get repeated on Twitter. Perhaps I should have trademarked the phrase. Even in this discussion one of the Trumpers mentioned they appreciated that I could be fair. The truth matters. You passed on some BS the far left MSM wants you to believe and you sucked up the worm from Momma Bird. The transcript I posted blew your nonsense out of the water. You are a liar who cannot admit you were wrong, just as your mirror image, Trump, cannot admit his Covid policy, Operation Warp Speed and placing Fauci front and center in 2020 was dumb af.

I post RDS tweets and it's no secret he was and still is my preference, yet you've deflected here that I must be part of the Orange Calf Club. Even the Trump diehards on the forum understand I am not. I coined the false idol Orange Calf term that does get repeated on Twitter. Perhaps I should have trademarked the phrase. Even in this discussion one of the Trumpers mentioned they appreciated that I could be fair. The truth matters. You passed on some BS the far left MSM wants you to believe and you sucked up the worm from Momma Bird. The transcript I posted blew your nonsense out of the water. You are a liar who cannot admit you were wrong, just as your mirror image, Trump, cannot admit his Covid policy, Operation Warp Speed and placing Fauci front and center in 2020 was dumb af.
You dont need to explain yourself to him. He is unhinged with TDS

What kind of credibility do you have accusing people of TDS (a stupid moniker if there ever was one, we've never elected anyone remotely as noxious as Trump, and we elected Bill Clinton)?

You accused me of it for (a) saying I preferred Trump's border policies to Biden; (b) stating that the border bill was an upgrade to current US law (categorically accurate); and (c) pointing out and criticizing Trump for tanking it for electoral reasons (absolutely true)? Not sure how you can possibly argue TDS against anyone if it applies to stating facts and an opinion that was along the lines of "Trump is better than Biden on the border."

The truth is ... we've hit a point in our society where rabid, rancid partisans can't acknowledge any negativity about their teams and team captains. Applies to the right and to the left, and the rest of us are pretty sick of it (tho that doesn't seem to help much).

Good post overall, but did the US actually retreat from international affairs? Bottling ISIS, taking out Soleimani, making Europe pay their fair share in NATO, getting out of the stupid climate accords, and fantastic work in the Middle East, including moving the US embassy doesn't scream retreating from international affairs as much as cleaning up the mess left from 43 and 44 only to have 46 bring back the stupid from 44. What makes you say 45 admin retreated from international affairs?

I mean, grinding wars kill a lot of people. That would indicate maybe the Russians should stop ... yet they won't. Why?

Maybe Putin is just doing the world some good. Fighting climate change by reducing the population, and doing it in the most corrupt part of the world.

Yes, I'm being sarcastic.

..and I stand by my post. You guys have your panties in a knot over temporary masks, when look what the kids in Ukraine and Mid-East are going through.

I guess I'll remember that when some of the victim classes in the USA complain. Don't want to hear any of their complaints, life is better than it was during WWII and other ancient times.

Btw, the argument that the "border bill wasn't worth funding Ukraine" was a viable argument against passing the border bill. It just stopped being one the second Ukraine aid was passed anyways, without the border bill.

Good post overall, but did the US actually retreat from international affairs? Bottling ISIS, taking out Soleimani, making Europe pay their fair share in NATO, getting out of the stupid climate accords, and fantastic work in the Middle East, including moving the US embassy doesn't scream retreating from international affairs as much as cleaning up the mess left from 43 and 44 only to have 46 bring back the stupid from 44. What makes you say 45 admin retreated from international affairs?

Yes, the US had reduced some of its forward commitments around the world, and seems to be far more reluctant to engage in hostilities than it was for decades prior (this might be generally good, I don't dismiss that).

I do want to point out that you are making a fair point in that we are still heavily involved in world affairs (it would be hard not to be considering our position). But also less involved than we were 15-20 years ago.

Thanks. I agree he's unhinged, but I think it goes much further than TDS. He can't stand the best governor in the US either, because he lives in a fictional world where facts do not matter.

Reactions: ILisBest
What kind of credibility do you have accusing people of TDS (a stupid moniker if there ever was one, we've never elected anyone remotely as noxious as Trump, and we elected Bill Clinton)?

You accused me of it for (a) saying I preferred Trump's border policies to Biden; (b) stating that the border bill was an upgrade to current US law (categorically accurate); and (c) pointing out and criticizing Trump for tanking it for electoral reasons (absolutely true)? Not sure how you can possibly argue TDS against anyone if it applies to stating facts and an opinion that was along the lines of "Trump is better than Biden on the border."

The truth is ... we've hit a point in our society where rabid, rancid partisans can't acknowledge any negativity about their teams and team captains. Applies to the right and to the left, and the rest of us are pretty sick of it (tho that doesn't seem to help much).
I'm sick of it. The divide has been around for more than a couple of decades. Forgetting Trump's wonderful personality, he has no ability to unite people. It's why you want someone like RDS in the Oval Office who can relate his beliefs in a professional manner and persuade people what is right and wrong.

I'm sick of it. The divide has been around for more than a couple of decades. Forgetting Trump's wonderful personality, he has no ability to unite people. It's why you want someone like RDS in the Oval Office who can relate his beliefs in a professional manner and persuade people what is right and wrong.

It is important for your opponents to respect your opinion, even when they don't agree.

Trump doesn't know a single thing regarding about 90% of actual political issues, so of course his opponents don't respect him. He handles that "oh so well" too. Much of his political persona, I believe, involves insulting people who disagree because he doesn't know enough to win the argument, even if he's on the better side of the argument. Just peachy!

Reactions: Uncoach
That is why it is clear that you are a closeted Trumper. You are trying so hard to force everyone to accept your interpretation of his remarks. He is an authoritarian, racist, anti-semitic clown. You are all mad that no one agrees with your twisted view, so you call them liars. Own it. Accept yourself as you are.

life is better than it was during WWII and other ancient times.
That goes without saying. Life is better in the USA than it is in 80% of the world. That is why all of the anger and sense of victim hood is so misplaced.

Then you don't know reputable breeders, those AKC breeders that DO NOT supply puppy mills .

My Lab breeder sells Championship Pups all over the USA. They have a huge map of the 48 States with red push pins all over the map !

Her Husband is a Vet and they inform you that you may have a long wait for your pup, for the reasons I posted.
Did anyone really doubt that BigWill also has the most prestigious dog breeder too?

The lengths you’ll go to defend anything or anyone in Magadonia is impressive.

• Haha
Reactions: dtrain79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT