ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

RW boogey men. Pathetic that this is all the RW has. Oh excuse me, I forgot transgender. These have destroyed our country but most of you don't know what they are, and if you do know, offer an explanation on how they are destroying America..
The “RW boogeyman” includes men playing womens sports. Facts, not boogeymen. It isn’t all the RW has, but we live in a free country and Fink decided our votes didn’t need to count and he could make companies dictate policies instead. Another fact. You are wrong as usual. Another fact. What is pathetic are the narrow viewed sources you read. HuffPo, Mother Jones, Kos. You voted for a clueless regime that gives Iranian religious leadership money, and locks domestic oil while importing oil from Venezuela (0 barrels in 2022 to 5 mil this January). If you want to know what pathetic looks like, look at the communistic nonsense you support and post.

The “RW boogeyman” includes men playing womens sports. Facts, not boogeymen. It isn’t all the RW has, but we live in a free country and Fink decided our votes didn’t need to count and he could make companies dictate policies instead. Another fact. You are wrong as usual. Another fact. What is pathetic are the narrow viewed sources you read. HuffPo, Mother Jones, Kos. You voted for a clueless regime that gives Iranian religious leadership money, and locks domestic oil while importing oil from Venezuela (0 barrels in 2022 to 5 mil this January). If you want to know what pathetic looks like, look at the communistic nonsense you support and post.
You are so lost in the ether and cite so much mindless blather from RW media that I can't even finish reading your posts. It is like when I try listening to FOX and the ridiculous propaganda makes me turn it in a minute. You are a bunch of VICTIMS, mad at the world. If only Pat Boone and Oral Roberts were still around to look up to. What a shame you view the world that way.

You are so lost in the ether and cite so much mindless blather from RW media that I can't even finish reading your posts. It is like when I try listening to FOX and the ridiculous propaganda makes me turn it in a minute. You are a bunch of VICTIMS, mad at the world. If only Pat Boone and Oral Roberts were still around to look up to. What a shame you view the world that way.
Another dumb post by you. You said we were pumping out a crap ton of oil, yet we’re importing from Venezuela, a communist dictatorship. Your moronic deflections are always noted.

Last edited:
Another dumb post by you. You said we were pumping out a crap ton of oil, yet we’re importing from Venezuela, a communist dictatorship. Your moronic deflections are always noted.
You are too dumb to realize those two actions are not contradictory. Ask Clay Travis what he thinks, I hear his IQ is 75.

We have to get back to the two parent nuclear family being looked at as the norm and our society back to understanding it’s best. That’s what dtrain79 means. Frankly, I think it could be argued families living close enough to each other for siblings and grandparents to be an extension of parenting, well-being for children is a big plus, too.
Having ones grandparents around can be a big savior for many kids with single or irresponsible parents. Excellent point.

Having ones grandparents around can be a big savior for many kids with single or irresponsible parents. Excellent point.
Very true. They are also a huge help with parents who are responsible. As a young kid, I went to work with my grandfather on some days in the Summer. He was in the trades. I’ll never forget it. My grandma was generally my baby sitter. Both my mom and dad worked full time. My parents are/were (dad passed some years ago) the same way as my mom’s parents. They wanted to be actively involved with their grandchildren and helping my wife and I. They so loved being grandparents that I remember a weekend night opportunity came up for my wife and I at the last minute. My folks dropped formal plans they had in order to babysit. We didn’t ask them to do that. Truly amazing. My mom still spends a lot of time and activity with our youngest (in high school). I couldn’t have asked for better grand parents, and neither could my kids. We have been blessed.

You are too dumb to realize those two actions are not contradictory. Ask Clay Travis what he thinks, I hear his IQ is 75.
Your guy drained the oil reserves to lower gas prices to influence an election. Your guy lifted sanctions so now a US based multi-national could harvest Venezuelan oil, which supports a scumbag dictator in leiu of US based multi-national drilling more places in the US. 0 barrels in 2022 to 5 mil in January 2024. Travis is a smarter lawyer than you ever could be. He makes a helluva lot more money on an annual basis than most attorneys. Great career move for Clay. #NBYE

Your guy drained the oil reserves to lower gas prices to influence an election. Your guy lifted sanctions so now a US based multi-national could harvest Venezuelan oil, which supports a scumbag dictator in leiu of US based multi-national drilling more places in the US. 0 barrels in 2022 to 5 mil in January 2024. Travis is a smarter lawyer than you ever could be. He makes a helluva lot more money on an annual basis than most attorneys. Great career move for Clay. #NBYE
No doubt, RW media is where the money is. That is why so many fools and grifters are there, like Clay, Bannon, Alex Jones, LIbs for TikTok

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT