ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

I did three times. The market went sky high because of Russia Ukraine and Russia Saudis agreeing to limit release. Tuberculosis /diseases? What are you drinking tonite?
I don't drink except in rare circumstances. I'd rather have a Bai than a brew. But, if I am in San Juan, I will visit Bacardi. If in Dublin, Guiness and Teeling.

Russia thanks to Joe has increased their take from oil revenue. Joe is funding both side of the perpetual war. There was zero reason to empty the strategic reserve outside of supporting the corrupt Democrats.

TB is happening in Chicago buddy - brought to you by the illegals imported by Joe. Congrats.

Reactions: ILisBest
Late term is way much more than 15 weeks. That “as long as it’s not late term” should go over like a lead weight with most conservatives. He is no culture warrior. RDS still is the best Republican candidate.
RDS signed a law capping it at 6 weeks. Even Rill disagrees with that stance. Trump's position is no federal law - leave it to the states. He's rather mainstream on this one. Like it or not, the country has largely embraced abortion.

Reactions: ILisBest
I don't drink except in rare circumstances. I'd rather have a Bai than a brew. But, if I am in San Juan, I will visit Bacardi. If in Dublin, Guiness and Teeling.

Russia thanks to Joe has increased their take from oil revenue. Joe is funding both side of the perpetual war. There was zero reason to empty the strategic reserve outside of supporting the corrupt Democrats.

TB is happening in Chicago buddy - brought to you by the illegals imported by Joe. Congrats.

In 2020 the caravans were bringing the Plague. Get original.

RDS signed a law capping it at 6 weeks. Even Rill disagrees with that stance. Trump's position is no federal law - leave it to the states. He's rather mainstream on this one. Like it or not, the country has largely embraced abortion.
Yeah. About that…

Bullshit like the rest of your post. Can't name the restaurant or the city.
I gave you the biggest hint possible for location and you decided I went to a f’ing Outback steakhouse on the opposite side of the state. The intimate details of my travels aren’t any of your business. Needless to say, you are FOS as usual. Where I was in Florida, everything was busy.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23
Trading update: DJT is up 50 % today !

Adding several Billions to his Worth estimated yesterday at $ 6,300,000 billion.
How is it looking now? Price is nearing half
of its high. It is a stock for morons unless you are selling short.

Reactions: Uncoach
I gave you the biggest hint possible for location and you decided I went to a f’ing Outback steakhouse on the opposite side of the state. The intimate details of my travels aren’t any of your business. Needless to say, you are FOS as usual. Where I was in Florida, everything was busy.
Outback LOL anyone waiting 1 1/2 to eat at Outback should be committed! I don’t put even you on that level.

And now he will say you waited 90 minutes for an Outback for the next few years. Stone is very easy to figure out.

Outback was on his mind because his crush works there as a hostess.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach
A larger luxury vehicle.
So….. what’s the upgrade from luxury???
I’ll add a little detail. I wanted something like an Audi Q3, but they were out of that size vehicle, so I was provided with a significantly larger Cadillac SUV. I would have preferred a larger German luxury SUV, but they were all out of the mid-sized luxury SUV’s except for that one. One of the things that I enjoy about South Florida (wealthy areas) are all the expensive vehicles seen that you wouldn’t see as much of in the North. I saw a couple of Bentley convertibles, one of which was a turquoise paint job. A M-B G-Wagon that was clearly wrapped with a vinyl that was color changing from metallic purple to metallic green. Corvettes were common place. I don’t miss the idiots on I-95 on motocycles going 125 weaving between traffic. Future Darwin Award Winners are not impressive.

Reactions: bung23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT