ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Totally unreliable source so it’s likely a completely made up story but how crazy would it actually be to get fired for not taking the Covid vax? And how much more crazy would it be if you were a medical professor at Harvard and were fired for not getting jabbed?
Interestingly, his alleged firing isn’t what piqued my interest in this fake story. Him being a highly educated and trained medical professor at arguably the finest university in the world who refused the jab is what piqued my interest.
Wonder why?

Reactions: tjfleck6

Totally unreliable source so it’s likely a completely made up story but how crazy would it actually be to get fired for not taking the Covid vax? And how much more crazy would it be if you were a medical professor at Harvard and were fired for not getting jabbed?
Interestingly, his alleged firing isn’t what piqued my interest in this fake story. Him being a highly educated and trained medical professor at arguably the finest university in the world who refused the jab is what piqued my interest.
Wonder why?

You probably don’t know this, but Kulldorff was one of the leading voices opposing some of the Covid hysteria. His exemption request based on your article was a giant **** you to the hospital. It seems to me that he’s not super upset about being terminated, and I’m sure a position at University of Florida is available should he want it.

I think Kulldorff is right on the merits of the dispute, but I don’t think he was victimized here. Pretty sure he was happy to let it play out this way if his exemption request was a claim for a religious exemption from the Covid regime that was based on religion and not science.

I find this whole debate bizarre. I had Covid takes that looked rough early but ultimately were largely vindicated. I thought Sweden was on point from the jump due to societal harms but also note that Swedes were not just rolling as if Covid wasn’t unserious. But I’m a bit uncertain why so many who were like minded (based on data and not some weird defiance to the left) about this are just as performative as the left at this point. Whatever I’ve written a lot of these folks off both right and left.

You probably don’t know this, but Kulldorff was one of the leading voices opposing some of the Covid hysteria. His exemption request based on your article was a giant **** you to the hospital. It seems to me that he’s not super upset about being terminated, and I’m sure a position at University of Florida is available should he want it.

I think Kulldorff is right on the merits of the dispute, but I don’t think he was victimized here. Pretty sure he was happy to let it play out this way if his exemption request was a claim for a religious exemption from the Covid regime that was based on religion and not science.

I find this whole debate bizarre. I had Covid takes that looked rough early but ultimately were largely vindicated. I thought Sweden was on point from the jump due to societal harms but also note that Swedes were not just rolling as if Covid wasn’t unserious. But I’m a bit uncertain why so many who were like minded (based on data and not some weird defiance to the left) about this are just as performative as the left at this point. Whatever I’ve written a lot of these folks off both right and left.
The Swedes handled it brilliantly. There were any number of folks here, including rilla and me, pointing to what the Swedes were doing as the proper way. RDS and his Surgeon General followed the data very well. As for the data-minded being performative, I’d like a little more detail because I can look at that several ways.

Wonder why?

What about the highly educated and trained medical professors that did take the jab? Does that interest you at all?

The Swedes handled it brilliantly. There were any number of folks here, including rilla and me, pointing to what the Swedes were doing as the proper way. RDS and his Surgeon General followed the data very well. As for the data-minded being performative, I’d like a little more detail because I can look at that several ways.

The main guy who wrote the Great Barrington Declaration (Jay Bhattacharya) followed me on Twitter because of my Covid takes. I still think he’s great.

But a lot of the folks who knew the Covid data and were skeptical of the response would go on to future weirdness on things like “Trump won the election” and “other vaccines are bad.” Which makes me wonder if their original Covid take was based on facts or mere opposition to people they don’t like who imposed the Covid regime.

Reactions: Uncoach
What about the highly educated and trained medical professors that did take the jab? Does that interest you at all?
How come you didn't keep going back for boosters? Did you WANT the first shot?

To my knowledge, only Jeff, Stone & Icky (to improve his business) actually wanted the vax. Please correct me if I am wrong. The rest of y'all were coerced to take it.

Sure. I absolutely wonder why they took it. Were they scared shitless of Covid and didn’t care that it hadn’t been properly tested before it was rolled out as emergency use only?

The main guy who wrote the Great Barrington Declaration (Jay Bhattacharya) followed me on Twitter because of my Covid takes. I still think he’s great.

But a lot of the folks who knew the Covid data and were skeptical of the response would go on to future weirdness on things like “Trump won the election” and “other vaccines are bad.” Which makes me wonder if their original Covid take was based on facts or mere opposition to people they don’t like who imposed the Covid regime.
Ah. Glad I asked first. Yes. Bhattacharya was great on Covid. I don’t know who these other medical professionals are. Most vaccines are decent overall. Not sure of this MRNA stuff. There is so much misinformation out there and I fault Fauci for that. He and his copartners have made it difficult to trust what they tell you. I am pro-vaccine, provided there is a solid trial.

So Trump just said there will be a bloodbath if he loses the election. Man has learned nothing from 1/6. Man just confirms for me everyday why I will never vote for him.

Reactions: dtrain79
So Trump just said there will be a bloodbath if he loses the election. Man has learned nothing from 1/6. Man just confirms for me everyday why I will never vote for him.
Fake Republican you and your follower Dtrain. Seriously, you two are losers. Trump says enough things you can ding him on, but you blatantly lie about the bloodbath Fake News “story”. The fact that you two have to LIE to justify your total derangement is pretty sad.

The Texas Bar exam must not be that tough and is certainly not a leading indicator.

Fake Republican you and your follower Dtrain. Seriously, you two are losers. Trump says enough things you can ding him on, but you blatantly lie about the bloodbath Fake News “story”. The fact that you two have to LIE to justify your total derangement is pretty sad.

The Texas Bar exam must not be that tough and is certainly not a leading indicator.

Nice insults from the half man.

Apparently you lack self awareness…..this Is TDS if there ever was such a thing …all ability to have rational thought is gone or are being intentionally obtuse.

What are you talking about? Trump fomented a riot at the Capitol last time he lost. If he gave one shit about that, he wouldn’t be using the term “bloodbath” about losing again, no matter the context.

Trump is a massive POS and no one is deranged for saying it. His greatest accomplishment is being born rich, good for his dad.

Nice insults from the half man.
DTrain cant take an insult. Again, aren’t you ignoring me? Yet another fail.

As I said, when the best you can do is propagate lies, you have lost. But, don’t worry, Trumps re-election will lift your boat too,

DTrain cant take an insult. Again, aren’t you ignoring me? Yet another fail.

As I said, when the best you can do is propagate lies, you have lost. But, don’t worry, Trumps re-election will lift your boat too,

Trump used the term “bloodbath” if he loses. No one is lying. You think we are wrong to be critical, I find that absurd considering his whiny bitch loss riot.

I don’t care that you insult me. I just think you are a bitter little man mad about his life. So be it.

I told you I took you off Ignore two weeks ago. Only one deserves that.

Reactions: JeffT818
What are you talking about? Trump fomented a riot at the Capitol last time he lost. If he gave one shit about that, he wouldn’t be using the term “bloodbath” about losing again, no matter the context.

Trump is a massive POS and no one is deranged for saying it. His greatest accomplishment is being born rich, good for his dad.
Thank you for that emotional rant completely lacking in rational thought….Adam kinzingeresque…the fact that you would give two craps about Trump using the “blood bath“ to describe what will happen to the auto industry is 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Thank you for that emotional rant completely lacking in rational thought….Adam kinzingeresque…the fact that you would give two craps about Trump using the “blood bath“ to describe what will happen to the auto industry is 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Yes, Trump’s use of language that incites his idiot fans has gone well thus far.

I just laugh and think how you all would be acting if, say, Kamala Harris defended aggressive protesting on racial issues.

Btw, apparently Trump’s speech was prepared as he repeatedly complained he couldn’t read the teleprompter well. How about his team just avoid words that conjure up social chaos between now and January?

I just laugh and think how you all would be acting if, say, Kamala Harris defended aggressive protesting on racial issues.
Holy shit, really??? Were you asleep during the summer of love? She LITERALLY started fundraising to bail out criminal rioters that were arrested! So yes, she did exactly that. And you definitely heard Maxine Watters and her racist, confrontational words. Your brain really glitches badly on certain issues…

You and those that like your post are enemies of American Democracy. Pitiful you can't see what you have become in this cult.
You don’t even know what democracy is.
And you also don’t seem to know that this country is a constitutional republic.
“….and to the Republic, for which it stands…”
Do you know where those words come from? You may have to google it….

Lol
Yep, MAGA responds just like antifa and blm. 🤣
Frigging ANTIFA. That is a blast from the past, the omnipresent ANTIFA! I remember arguing on here back in the day that it was the Oath Keepers, Proud Boys other RW groups that were a threat to US and Democracy. Pat myself on the back. Being against fascism and fighting it is what the US should be about. My father and uncles carried scars for life from doing so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT