ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Katie Hobbs is the one who employed a man and an African-American woman in the same position. When the AA woman confronted her for paying her 50 percent of the salary of the man, Katie Hobbs fired her.

Katie Hobbs being the racist @stoneaxe27 Democrat blamed it on "systemic racism"

Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach
This is an interesting dialogue between a CNN host and a college professor about Subways insistence on continuing operations in Russia. I'll save you the 5 minutes: the CNN host is agreeing with Subway that they only have franchises in Russia and any boycott would hurt innocent franchisees in America and the professor keeps pushing back that is a load of crap and is persuasive. So feel free to boycott Subway if you are against murder and killing in the Ukraine. McDonalds, Coke and many other companies have made the hard business choice to support freedom, but not Subway.

This is an interesting dialogue between a CNN host and a college professor about Subways insistence on continuing operations in Russia. I'll save you the 5 minutes: the CNN host is agreeing with Subway that they only have franchises in Russia and any boycott would hurt innocent franchisees in America and the professor keeps pushing back that is a load of crap and is persuasive. So feel free to boycott Subway if you are against murder and killing in the Ukraine. McDonalds, Coke and many other companies have made the hard business choice to support freedom, but not Subway.

Never liked Subway anyhow.

Reactions: bung23 and BigWill

Frankly, until you get upset about companies doing business in / with China I don’t want to hear it.

Reactions: bung23
Frankly, until you get upset about companies doing business in / with China I don’t want to hear it.
Like Amazon? Like the entire Fortune 500? China has the US where it wants us.

Meanwhile Russia is murdering daily in the Ukraine. I will remain steadfast against that however little my buying power matters.

Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach
Like Amazon? Like the entire Fortune 500? China has the US where it wants us.

Meanwhile Russia is murdering daily in the Ukraine. I will remain steadfast against that however little my buying power matters.
That’s fine, but it is hypocritical to support any company that supports China. China is conducting genocide. China is also murdering Uighurs daily.

Further, China is our sworn enemy. They’ve seized territory, stolen vast amounts of US tech, Honk Kong, etc.

Reactions: bung23
276294838_10222132801454567_1842695487885079903_n.jpg

So what companies are you boycotting? Amazon, Apple, GM, Ford, Microsoft, Samsung, pretty much the entire Fortune 500. China has got the US's number, Russia not yet although Biden is trying.
That’s fine, but it is hypocritical to support any company that supports China. China is conducting genocide. China is also murdering Uighurs daily.

Further, China is our sworn enemy. They’ve seized territory, stolen vast amounts of US tech, Honk Kong, etc.

So what companies are you boycotting? Amazon, Apple, GM, Ford, Microsoft, Samsung, pretty much the entire Fortune 500. China has got the US's number, Russia not yet although Biden is trying.

This isn’t about me as I am not the one promoting boycotts - that would be you.

You are upset with companies that do business in Russia. However, companies that do business with an even worse country aren’t on your radar. The moral dilemma is yours.

It‘s easy to boycott and put sanctions on countries like Russia and Mali as they are easy targets without extensive deep state interests. But, China can slaughter Uyghurs and remove freedom from Hong Kong and the US does nothing.

Personally, I try to limit business with anti-American companies and liberal companies. Three examples would be Ben and Jerry’s, Google (Russian owner), and Fraudbook/Meta.

Crushing you? Talk about snowflakes.

Your party complains when people use the wrong pronoun, or publish a statistic that hurts someone’s feelings. Then you mock the struggling poor, who you pretend to care about every 4 years.

Long time no pop in for me.

What is the running tally for "conspiracy theories" proven to be right?

The "elites" just think we are idiots. The sad thing, most of America is just so dumb.
Welcome back!

I just watched a PHD from SMU on the local news give his take on the Russian propaganda given to their people. He was saying Putin is telling their people that Nazi's are killing innocent people in Ukraine and the Russian troops are the saviors. He also stated that the cracks in the damn are truth and facts. He suspects the people will figure the truth out eventually, but how long does that take and what will/can they do?

It kind of reminds me of our situation. The US used to be a country of journalism. Reporting of the facts without biases is rare nowadays. We all have our go to sources that we trust, but you have to be open to facts from other sources that may have merit.

Facts:
The left has introduced racism as a political football to get votes.
The Clinton Campaign paid for and pushed a Russian /Trump narrative that has now crumbled.
The left denied Hunter Biden's actual laptop and dirty dealing abroad as Russian misinformation to win an election.
Propaganda is alive and well in the US also.

I am glad @stoneaxe27 stays engaged here. He gives me insight into the 30% on the left that won't believe what is actually happening as they are sold out to the narrative they are told. The right is not insulated from this nonsense. I know Q people that will not listen to reason as to what is actually happening and the information they are taking in.

The difference imo is there is a way larger number that believe the leftwing propaganda than rightwing. The reason is just simply the number of leftwing propaganda outlets is just a larger machine. MSM, Hollywood and Universities repeat similar "fake news" to a pretty large audience. When do the masses wake up? How long can they pretend everything is going well with leftwing policies when actually emplemented?

Reactions: Pipedor and bung23

Your party complains when people use the wrong pronoun, or publish a statistic that hurts someone’s feelings. Then you mock the struggling poor, who you pretend to care about every 4 years.
The Democrats don’t represent working people

And then there’s this…
Why TF is there a gay scene in a children’s movie anyway???

They’re literally PUSHING homosexuality on children. It’s wrong and disgusting.

It is called grooming. They are indoctrinating young skulls full of mush. No wonder Disney doesn't support the law prohibiting sex education to K-3 children. If the parents wish to teach them, so be it. But, school?

The left is killing American's children: Zoom learning resulting in a poor education, forced masking, indoctrination at the expense of needed skills.

It is called grooming. They are indoctrinating young skulls full of mush. No wonder Disney doesn't support the law prohibiting sex education to K-3 children. If the parents wish to teach them, so be it. But, school?

The left is killing American's children: Zoom learning resulting in a poor education, forced masking, indoctrination at the expense of needed skills.

But you are totally disregarding that it makes the loony left feel good about themselves! That outweighs any concerns about children. They are resilient.

They finally lifted the mask mandate for my 2.5 year olds preschool class beginning of March.

I will admit it kind of melted my heart a bit seeing the biggest smile on her face when I told her she did not have to wear one anymore.

On a related note, my buddy just had his 3rd kid last week. They closed his daughters preschool for under 3 year olds because a 2-3 year old tested positive with a take home test. Then proceeded to test negative. Then they did a PCR test and still don't have results.

But they closed the preschool for 10 days suddenly. When they "return" for 1 day, the teachers get a "mental health" week off. Not spring break or anything, a mental health week off.

#SCIENCE

And I don't get it, I mean everyone can do whatever they want, but who the hell is testing 2 year olds it baffles me beyond belief.

They finally lifted the mask mandate for my 2.5 year olds preschool class beginning of March.

I will admit it kind of melted my heart a bit seeing the biggest smile on her face when I told her she did not have to wear one anymore.

On a related note, my buddy just had his 3rd kid last week. They closed his daughters preschool for under 3 year olds because a 2-3 year old tested positive with a take home test. Then proceeded to test negative. Then they did a PCR test and still don't have results.

But they closed the preschool for 10 days suddenly. When they "return" for 1 day, the teachers get a "mental health" week off. Not spring break or anything, a mental health week off.

#SCIENCE

And I don't get it, I mean everyone can do whatever they want, but who the hell is testing 2 year olds it baffles me beyond belief.

This thing has always been a scam used for political purposes. Evidence? The CDC recently reduced (silently) the number of deaths by 30,000 to 70,000. The footnote said it was a 'software glitch/coding error'. It was also quietly revealed that 90 percent of COVID deaths were people who had 4 or more co-morbidities (Colin Powell being one example).

In England, similar issues are coming to light.

I visited all 3 parks at Universal Orlando in June 2020. It was fantastic despite their stupid outdoor mask rules. At the packed water park, it was like venturing back in time as only the staff was forced to be muzzled. It was over a year later that Disney - California opened again.

The Democrat party doesn't care about the damage they have inflicted because it served a great purpose - they have full power over the US government.

Last edited:
Crushing you? Talk about snowflakes.
Here’s some education stonehead....
As a business owner, I have increased overhead with the costs of materials rising sharply with inflation. I have drastically increased fuel costs keeping the trucks on the road. Increases in wages so my employees don’t leave for greener pastures, which would cripple, if not end, my company. So my operating costs have risen dramatically recently (way before the Ukraine war, so don’t even go there) so my prices to my clients has to rise to keep up. So, my clients are facing increases in their lives as well, from groceries to gasoline. Their pay increases at work, if any, aren’t offsetting inflation so they’re at a net loss every month. Now, they can’t afford to have electrical work done (save for an emergency) so they don’t call me. So my jobs decrease. My employee hours decrease. We buy less gas. We buy less materials. You see where I’m going? Everything is getting scaled back but prices continue to rise. The policies of this inept administration are destroying the middle class. Maybe you don’t care but the middle class represents the vast majority of Americans. What do you think will happen when 3/4 of our population get squeezed into poverty? Chaos. Anarchy. Societal collapse. I’m not being hyperbolic. This is a real threat if this garbage continues.

Here’s some education stonehead....
As a business owner, I have increased overhead with the costs of materials rising sharply with inflation. I have drastically increased fuel costs keeping the trucks on the road. Increases in wages so my employees don’t leave for greener pastures, which would cripple, if not end, my company. So my operating costs have risen dramatically recently (way before the Ukraine war, so don’t even go there) so my prices to my clients has to rise to keep up. So, my clients are facing increases in their lives as well, from groceries to gasoline. Their pay increases at work, if any, aren’t offsetting inflation so they’re at a net loss every month. Now, they can’t afford to have electrical work done (save for an emergency) so they don’t call me. So my jobs decrease. My employee hours decrease. We buy less gas. We buy less materials. You see where I’m going? Everything is getting scaled back but prices continue to rise. The policies of this inept administration are destroying the middle class. Maybe you don’t care but the middle class represents the vast majority of Americans. What do you think will happen when 3/4 of our population get squeezed into poverty? Chaos. Anarchy. Societal collapse. I’m not being hyperbolic. This is a real threat if this garbage continues.
Same stupid crap blaming it on Bidens policies. Just like the other side can blame it on Trumps disastrous Covid response that shut down the economy for 2 years, and his disastrous European diplomatic activities, that led Putin to believe that Europe was half dead, and the total incompetence of those around him. Quit being hyperbolic and put you hair on fire out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT