ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Get ready for it to go higher snowflakes. You guys too dumb to realize priorities despite the slaughter in Ukraine? My HOHO's are hard to find in the stores down here.
At least there isn't a shortage of hoo ha's.

Completely insane.

What is insane is how much money I have made on XOM, COP, and RDS (now SHEL or something) since Brandon took office. $117/ barrel from our 'legitimate' leadership.

I've got news for die-hard Democrat fools like you. Non-partisan people wonder why the "Resident" at the SOTU didn't get up there and say we will open all sources of oil in the USA and ban the use of Russian oil. Nope. Too simple. Now this America hating regime is talking about funding international terrorism by buying IRANIAN oil. Please know that I meant to say Iranian there - unlike the guy I wouldn't trust as an Uber driver.

But, here you are Chainsaw, supporting this horrible policy. You are not even a moderate Democrat because moderate Dems are getting fed up with it. Independents hate him.

Last edited:
What is insane is how much money I have made on XOM, COP, and RDS (now SHEL or something) since Brandon took office. $117/ barrel from our 'legitimate' leadership.

I've got news for die-hard Democrat fools like you. Non-partisan people wonder why the "Resident" at the SOTU didn't get up there and say we will open all sources of oil in the USA and ban the use of Russian oil. Nope. Too simple. Now this America hating regime is talking about funding international terrorism by buying IRANIAN oil. Please know that I meant to say Iranian there - unlike the guy I wouldn't trust as an Uber driver.

But, here you are Chainsaw, supporting this horrible policy. You are not even a moderate Democrat because moderate Dems are getting fed up it. Independents hate him.
Chainsaw? The hell are you talking about?

KOTM.

Chainsaw? The hell are you talking about?

KOTM.

Chainsaw - an all-time great nickname for an Illinois basketball player. It seems appropriate since I-man let us all see the real you.

Great to see you support Iran & Russia since you avoided the meat of the post. It's a blessing that Donald J. Trump filled the strategic oil reserves as president when oil was dirt cheap.

Predictably, Biden is depleting those reserves in a desperate and futile attempt to slow the rate of increase of gasoline.

But, Biden and Obama did completely deplete the strategic reserves of medical gear during the swine flu. They didn't give a thought to replenishing it. That's what your party does - deplete and destroy. Then the adults are returned to power to rebuild it (11/22 is coming fast! Bye Little Adam).

Chainsaw - an all-time great nickname for an Illinois basketball player. It seems appropriate since I-man let us all see the real you.

Great to see you support Iran & Russia since you avoided the meat of the post. It's a blessing that Donald J. Trump filled the strategic oil reserves as president when oil was dirt cheap.

Predictably, Biden is depleting those reserves in a desperate and futile attempt to slow the rate of increase of gasoline.

But, Biden and Obama did completely deplete the strategic reserves of medical gear during the swine flu. They didn't give a thought to replenishing it. That's what your party does - deplete and destroy. Then the adults are returned to power to rebuild it (11/22 is coming fast! Bye Little Adam).
KOTM

I was at the Conn Elementary Wrestling tournament today. Indoor rec center with 4 mats down and 500 elementary wrestlers and Families in the stands. No kids with masks, either wrestling or watching. Maybe 100 masks anywhere inside the building.

Conn is not exactly a conservative bastion ! Thousands of people with faces !

By the way, Grandson was 4 - 0 with 3 pins and a major decision to move into the State Championships as the # 1 or # 2 seed.
Grandson WINS Conn State Championship at 136 All Elementary Schools

That he’s rooting for Russia as he’s said before? The modern day GOP. Rooting for Russia. A bizarro world it is today.
He was not at all Nick. He is talking about the problems that a power vacuum can create in a totalitarian state when a leader is removed . He specifically is referring to the 7000 nuclear warheads in Russias arsenal and is concerned about their fate in that scenario . It seems like a very reasonable point. The fact that you didn’t listen to him at all is fairly obvious instead of the “He is rooting for Russia” narrative that is pushed by leftists …

He was not at all Nick. He is talking about the problems that a power vacuum can create in a totalitarian state when a leader is removed . He specifically is referring to the 7000 nuclear warheads in Russias arsenal and is concerned about their fate in that scenario . It seems like a very reasonable point. The fact that you didn’t listen to him at all is fairly obvious instead of the “He is rooting for Russia” narrative that is pushed by leftists …
The dumbest "point" was his fear of what would happen to the nukes! You mean the ones that an unstable Putin now controls and which he threatens to use everyday? Pure traitorous crap. (and idiotic also)

The dumbest "point" was his fear of what would happen to the nukes! You mean the ones that an unstable Putin now controls and which he threatens to use everyday? Pure traitorous crap. (and idiotic also)

Putin has had nukes for 20 years and hasn’t used them. Biden has had depends for a few years as a side effect of his dementia medicine. He has definitely used them!

That 3.5 Million US Dollars the Biden family got from the mayor of Moscows wife buys a lot of depends.

You are still stuck on stupid. Russia, Russia, Russia!

I know you are a simpleton but the fact is regime change hasn’t exactly worked out in the favor of the United States in the past 8 decades. Besides, not one thing Carlson said on there was favorable to Putin. It is your typical straw man argument that gets exposed routinely on here. The real person that has been supporting Putin and Russia is the guy that lifted the sanctions Trump placed on Nordstream 2. In addition, the same guy has led an energy policy that has vastly increased the flow of Russian oil to the US and thus funded Purins war chest . Remember Devry, I own you on here….it will never change…

Jon Stewart Mocks 'S**thead' Tucker Carlson Over Vladimir Putin Defense​

“Well, isn’t that the way we judge dictators and atrocities?” the former "Daily Show" host skewered the Fox News personality.

Jon Stewart torched Fox News personality Tucker Carlson as a “dishonest propagandist” for, among other things, his questionable commentary on Russia’s aggression toward Ukraine.
“There’s nothing you can take out of context” with people like Carlson “because none of it is real,” comedian Stewart said on the latest episode of New York Times reporter Kara Swisher’s “Sway” podcast released Thursday.

“You know, he’s admitted when he’s cornered, he lies. It’s all a game and a performance,” Stewart continued. “I mean, honestly, I have no idea what the **** that guy believes, truly.”
Carlson last week defended Vladimir Putin amid Russia’s advances on Ukraine, noting among other things that the Russian president had never called him a racist or threatened to get him fired.

Swisher suggested Carlson had given Putin a pass because he hadn’t done anything personal to him. “Well, he did not take your parking space, Jon. That’s what it read like to me,” she said.

“Well, isn’t that the way we judge dictators and atrocities?” responded Stewart. “Are they nice to me? You know, this Hitler guy? You know, yes, has he done some things? But I gotta tell you something, always holds the door, very polite.”
Stewart later questioned why Fox founder Rupert Murdoch was “trying to destroy the fabric of this country.”
“I don’t know if it’s ideological or he just thinks, this is where the money is,” Stewart said. “But how somebody can in good conscience put a shithead like that on television every night to say those types of things? That’s where the responsibility lies in my mind.”

Reactions: nthomp
Putin has had nukes for 20 years and hasn’t used them. Biden has had depends for a few years as a side effect of his dementia medicine. He has definitely used them!

That 3.5 Million US Dollars the Biden family got from the mayor of Moscows wife buys a lot of depends.

You are still stuck on stupid. Russia, Russia, Russia!

I know you are a simpleton but the fact is regime change hasn’t exactly worked out in the favor of the United States in the past 8 decades. Besides, not one thing Carlson said on there was favorable to Putin. It is your typical straw man argument that gets exposed routinely on here. The real person that has been supporting Putin and Russia is the guy that lifted the sanctions Trump placed on Nordstream 2. In addition, the same guy has led an energy policy that has vastly increased the flow of Russian oil to the US and thus funded Purins war chest . Remember Devry, I own you on here….it will never change…
You two Putin/Russia lovers can join Trump, Tucker and Murdoch. What is up with you guys, is this The Manchurian Candidate playing out.

The idiot leftists on this board just soak up the nonsense the far left media pushes on them. It’s just like the Fox guest who had a nutty idea and the left used just that clip, as opposed the the immediate rebuttal of the following guest. This one with Carlson? I don’t have an issue with him presenting the argument, but the argument itself at this juncture doesn’t appear very bright. Putin is in cahoots with the Chinese. They are collaborative. Putin is and always has been a menace. Let the rich oligarchs pick the next in line.

Reactions: ILisBest

Jon Stewart Mocks 'S**thead' Tucker Carlson Over Vladimir Putin Defense​

“Well, isn’t that the way we judge dictators and atrocities?” the former "Daily Show" host skewered the Fox News personality.

Jon Stewart torched Fox News personality Tucker Carlson as a “dishonest propagandist” for, among other things, his questionable commentary on Russia’s aggression toward Ukraine.
“There’s nothing you can take out of context” with people like Carlson “because none of it is real,” comedian Stewart said on the latest episode of New York Times reporter Kara Swisher’s “Sway” podcast released Thursday.

“You know, he’s admitted when he’s cornered, he lies. It’s all a game and a performance,” Stewart continued. “I mean, honestly, I have no idea what the **** that guy believes, truly.”
Carlson last week defended Vladimir Putin amid Russia’s advances on Ukraine, noting among other things that the Russian president had never called him a racist or threatened to get him fired.

Swisher suggested Carlson had given Putin a pass because he hadn’t done anything personal to him. “Well, he did not take your parking space, Jon. That’s what it read like to me,” she said.

“Well, isn’t that the way we judge dictators and atrocities?” responded Stewart. “Are they nice to me? You know, this Hitler guy? You know, yes, has he done some things? But I gotta tell you something, always holds the door, very polite.”
Stewart later questioned why Fox founder Rupert Murdoch was “trying to destroy the fabric of this country.”
“I don’t know if it’s ideological or he just thinks, this is where the money is,” Stewart said. “But how somebody can in good conscience put a shithead like that on television every night to say those types of things? That’s where the responsibility lies in my mind.”
John Stewart. That’s a real dummy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT