ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

All you are referring to is a FOX summary of what supposedly has occurred. One glaring lie in the Fox summary is that Mueller found no criminal activity or collusion by the Trump campaign. No, just the opposite they quoted Barr's lying misrepresentation. That kills the rest of the article. Besides Brit Hume is a clown, I wouldn't believe anything he reported.
Still a cranial disaster. Brit Hume has no control over Special Prosecutor Durham. Further, you are reaching on a Trump investigation of which included Clinton supporters. Did you watch Mueller in front of Congress? He was a figurehead for a hit job.

Reactions: tjfleck6
Still a cranial disaster. Brit Hume has no control over Special Prosecutor Durham. Further, you are reaching on a Trump investigation of which included Clinton supporters. Did you watch Mueller in front of Congress? He was a figurehead for a hit job.
Did you read his report? Of course not. Did you read the REPUBLICAN led Senate Report? Of course not.

• Haha
Reactions: fleetline
Did you like BLM taking over expressways in Chicago? St Louis? No? This is the same thing. If I had a batmobile, I would send missiles through the truckers. Protests belong at the feet of the elected officials. Common citizens should not bear the brunt of the protest, which is what the truckers are doing.
I get it. I’m just frustrated like everyone else....

I just saw that the nutcase Maria Baritoroma is spouting the same line as you. That proves that it is all Bullsh!t.

All you are referring to is a FOX summary of what supposedly has occurred. One glaring lie in the Fox summary is that Mueller found no criminal activity or collusion by the Trump campaign. No, just the opposite they quoted Barr's lying misrepresentation. That kills the rest of the article. Besides Brit Hume is a clown, I wouldn't believe anything he reported.
" A decent Prosecutor can get a ham sandwich indicted." (Except when he suffers from dementia,)

So who was arrested from The Mueller Report ?

Reactions: Pipedor and Uncoach
You are right, although I never watch either.
Nobody watched either of them as evidenced by their ratings. You are however in complete harmony with their always incorrect viewpoints. Like them, you find it unimportant what you said months ago because truth has no place in your world. You are just like the drive by media - drive by, set the fire and move on to the next big lie.

Believe Fox, disregard the Mueller Report and the Republican Senate Committee Report, right
I haven’t disregarded the Mueller Report. I read the fine print. What you claim about it is wrong just like everyone of your posts. CNN feeds you shit and you think it tastes like a cheeseburger.

This is your chosen leader @JeffT818 ! You must be a proud father. Clown show!

need-attention.gif

You must miss me, but I am done with this thread.
Keep arguing with Stone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tjfleck6 and bung23
Shocking. So the people responsible for hoodwinking the sheep(like thestonedax), don't want this to be reported. Absolutely shocking.
PJMedia! Why didn't you tell me up front that this story was verified by PJMedia? :rolleyes:

FOLLOW THE NUTS! 🤪 😜

By David — February 13, 2022
Fox News host Maria Bartiromo on Sunday declared that an investigation into Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign had discovered "the biggest scandal ever." But Bartiromo said that the news had been scuttled by a "ruse" to make it seem as if Russia is ready to invade Ukraine.

While appearing on Fox & Friends, Bartiromo reacted to a Fox News report that claimed Clinton's associates had tried to "infiltrate" Donald Trump's servers to prove that he had connections to Russia. The information was said to have come from Special Counsel John Durham's investigation into the origins of a so-called "Russian dossier" on Trump.

The report, however, did not accuse the Clinton campaign of conducting illegal activities during its investigation of Trump's ties to Russia.
Despite that, Bartiromo excitedly insisted that the findings were "the biggest scandal ever."
Bartiromo went on to suggest that Russia's possible invasion of Ukraine is a "ruse" to distract from the allegations against Clinton.
"The White House leakers have been running around saying Putin is going to invade Ukraine this Wednesday!" she remarked. "So is it really a ruse that they are going to invade this Wednesday or are they trying to create all of this drama because we were getting this Durham information?"

I can't help but notice similar tactics between Hillary Clinton and Anthony Fauci.

Hillary repeatedly warned people about Trump and Russia, while working with Russians to make Trump look dirty.

Fauci repeatedly warned people about a pandemic from a virus, while advocating for and supporting lab experiments with dangerous viruses.

FOLLOW THE NUTS! 🤪 😜

By David — February 13, 2022
Fox News host Maria Bartiromo on Sunday declared that an investigation into Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign had discovered "the biggest scandal ever." But Bartiromo said that the news had been scuttled by a "ruse" to make it seem as if Russia is ready to invade Ukraine.

While appearing on Fox & Friends, Bartiromo reacted to a Fox News report that claimed Clinton's associates had tried to "infiltrate" Donald Trump's servers to prove that he had connections to Russia. The information was said to have come from Special Counsel John Durham's investigation into the origins of a so-called "Russian dossier" on Trump.

The report, however, did not accuse the Clinton campaign of conducting illegal activities during its investigation of Trump's ties to Russia.
Despite that, Bartiromo excitedly insisted that the findings were "the biggest scandal ever."
Bartiromo went on to suggest that Russia's possible invasion of Ukraine is a "ruse" to distract from the allegations against Clinton.
"The White House leakers have been running around saying Putin is going to invade Ukraine this Wednesday!" she remarked. "So is it really a ruse that they are going to invade this Wednesday or are they trying to create all of this drama because we were getting this Durham information?"
Here's where he gets it, folks. Yikes. Such a pitiful website.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
need-attention.gif

You must miss me, but I am done with this thread.
Keep arguing with Stone.

To your credit @JeffT818 , you know when to fold them. You put all your chips on a big-time loser, doubled-down saying you'd do it all again, and were wrong about just everything. But, you did have the courtesy to say good-bye.

Good luck Jeff!

• Haha
Reactions: BigWill and bung23
This pinned tweet is older news, but the thread is worth the read, because you get a sense of what this woman's mental process was that led to the article on Barri Weiss' substack posted yesterday..

People still wear Levis??? A good reminder to not purchase them if I lose my sense of fashion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT