ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

So, Omicron is killing more people than Delta per the data. Reason: Omicron infects a much larger number of people while killing at a lower rate. I'm pretty sure I had Delta since Delta was dominating Arizona around Christmas. The good news....I'm fully recovered with the worst part being 30 hours of flu like symptoms. My A/B test a week ago was through the roof. Of course, I was one-upped by some lady from November who registered an 80 on that test! Anything greater than 1 is considered positive.

Oh don't be so hard on yourself. TJFleck as usual has one slightly dumber than yours.
3 people brought up on charges so far. You uberlibbies were patting yourselves on the back that some people around Trump had to face the music and nothing was going on with the Russia/Hillary campaign stuff. You were wrong and your post was dumb af, and your follow-up just added more of the stupids.

Fascinating.

3 people brought up on charges so far. You uberlibbies were patting yourselves on the back that some people around Trump had to face the music and nothing was going on with the Russia/Hillary campaign stuff. You were wrong and your post was dumb af, and your follow-up just added more of the stupids.
The most serious charge- the political operative that told the FBI that Russia was believed to be sending a signal to Trump Tower, didn't tell them that he was an operative for the Clinton campaign. Oh my, that will go far. The guy was well known by all to be a Democratic operative, and whom else would he be working for. Bullshit investigation started by Barr, second most corrupt AG ever, to get Trump off his ass.

The most serious charge- the political operative that told the FBI that Russia was believed to be sending a signal to Trump Tower, didn't tell them that he was an operative for the Clinton campaign. Oh my, that will go far. The guy was well known by all to be a Democratic operative, and whom else would he be working for. Bullshit investigation started by Barr, second most corrupt AG ever, to get Trump off his ass.
^^^
Winner-The Dumbest Post of the Day Award.

What a bunch of nothing! Not even the Federalist could make it sound like anything justifies the time and expense to try to provide cover for Trump.

Please don’t talk about time and $ wasted to provide cover for Trump. Your party wasted endless time and $ trying to find something on Trump.

Your party is full of hypocritical leaders that pointed the finger at Trump, while having their hands dirty in Russia. Now we have a President that backs down to Putin, and has a son with more corrupt relationships than anyone in the Trump family.

I wonder if Obama hadn't looked the other way in the Crimea in 2014 if the Ukraine would be happening today? Whatever sanctions Obama applied probably were quietly dropped pretty soon thereafter. Putin is getting the band back together with the help of the Dems -- not Trump.

…some people want Kamala as the nominee for the court….she failed the California bar exam( probably not that hard)…. Even @stoneaxe27 might be smarter than her..,

Reactions: Uncoach
@JeffT818 - this must make you proud. I'm 99 percent confident that this bumbling fool you proudly support 15 months later couldn't open twitter, let alone compose a mean tweet.

What would it read? "Uh , I remember ah, your new EV factory in that , ah , was up there, I don't know man, I think the press, uh, thought I was , ah crazy"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach
Now we're even running OUT of freaking bird seed !

As you know Mary Anne buys about $ 60 a week for her bird feeders. Yesterday she went to restock ahead of a possible big snow storm. She found Costco and several of her other places out of bird seed !

Not toilet paper or tread mills.... bird seed!

• Wow
Reactions: tjfleck6
This is the @BigWill program. Do you want to live longer? Well, do something that actually works besides a vaccine which might not kill you.

Walking for an extra 10, 20, and 30 minutes per day cuts the risk of dying of 'anything' by 7, 13, and 17 percent, respectively. Left unsaid, exercising more leads to a better quality of life!

Last edited:
@JeffT818 - this must make you proud. I'm 99 percent confident that this bumbling fool you proudly support 15 months later couldn't open twitter, let alone compose a mean tweet.

What would it read? "Uh , I remember ah, your new EV factory in that , ah , was up there, I don't know man, I think the press, uh, thought I was , ah crazy"

Real talk, he’s becoming my favorite president.

Real talk, he’s becoming my favorite president.

I imagine they have a device on him which will trigger an electronic shock using a wireless connection. My stuttering / brain freeze would probably worsen in that situation since I know a shock is coming my way!

Reactions: cmore79
This is the @BigWill program. Do you want to live longer? Well, do something that actually works besides a vaccine which might not kill you.

Walking for an extra 10, 20, and 30 minutes per day cuts the risk of dying of 'anything' by 7, 13, and 17 percent, respectively. Left unsaid, exercising more leads to a better quality of life!

About 8 years ago my BP was high and I was over 300 pounds from my sit in my car and just check security personnel were at their posts job.

Since the job was at night and I had available day light, I went down to the Spring Lake boardwalk and started just a slow walk. The first day I got 1/2 mile ! Horrid !!! But I went a little longer EVERY day. It took me all Spring and Summer, but I eventually got up to 8 miles a day, walking along the boardwalk thru several Shore townes. I got my BP under 130s/70s and my weight under 250 !

It didn't hurt that it was beach time for bikinis !

You’d think the USA could look at risk and give similar guidance. Unfortunately, we have Fauci, and he only thinks about more shots for all.

Really, Fauci totally sucks. But, the problem everywhere is radical Democrats. If Democrats were united with Republicans against Fauci, he'd be irrelevant. However, he has unbridled support and is doing the bidding of the Democrat party. He is giving the American people exactly what the Democrat tyrants want.

In Western Australia, that state leader who will be going to hell is banning unvaccinated parents from visiting their children in the hospital. A lot of these tyrants need to be arrested and shot for crimes against humanity.

Meanwhile in Canada little racist Justin is going into COVID hiding as the truckers protest his tyranny by surrounding Ottawa and cutting it off.

Reactions: bung23
Well sure, that is because he owns stock in the vaccine cos. :rolleyes:

I never said that. I do wonder why he is unable to distinguish between the risk of COVID and the benefit of vaccines for a 5 year old and a 90 year old.

Fauci has been wrong a lot in his career. It’s ok to acknowledge that and question some of what we have done and continue to do under his guidance.

Not sure how Biden's presidency can be described as anything but an unmitigated disaster at this point.

I love the hail mary "let's force a supreme court justice to retire so we can get the black vote back by nominating a woman of color to the supreme court" screw the actual economy, inflation, etc. etc.

I don't care about the virus at this point. This is a ****ing clown show. Give me mean tweets and cheap gas back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT