ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Save the whataboutism. There is no comparison, Trump is acknowledged as a pathological liar. (He won the election by a lot)

Correct, Trump is acknowledged as a liar. Biden is not, even though he pathologically lies. Why is that?

Reactions: bung23
Save the whataboutism. There is no comparison, Trump is acknowledged as a pathological liar. (He won the election by a lot)
Hey Stone - you still silent about the forced vax guy who needed a lung transplant who was killed by the vax required to get the surgery? Not surprising for you. 🐑🐑

Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
I don't care about Trump. He isn't the President any more. Do you think Biden is a liar?

The tax lies are the most frustrating for me. Everyone said Trump would hurt the middle class, and give massive tax cuts to the rich. Well, he gave tax cuts to everyone.

Biden meanwhile said he would tax the rich and wouldn’t raise taxes on anyone in a he middle class. Now that we see the actual bill, it opens up a loophole for the rich again, and increases taxes on 30% of the middle class.

Dems ignore it or blast the messenger, because there is no denying the lies that Biden told.

The Plandemic will continue. The Democrats will need to bring out a much better variant for the mid-terms next year. You know, one that actually kills a single person in the world.

Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
Correct, Trump is acknowledged as a liar. Biden is not, even though he pathologically lies. Why is that?

Must be Russia, Russia !

As "the Big Guy" follows Hunter's mechanization's for his 10 % with the Chi-na deals.

You know the country that are our "friends ".

Reactions: ILisBest
The Plandemic will continue. The Democrats will need to bring out a much better variant for the mid-terms next year. You know, one that actually kills a single person in the world.

What is impressive about the Democrats is they were able to get 750,000 people to fake their deaths, plus millions of hospital workers, Doctors, morticians, cemetery workers etc. to cover for the fake deaths. I suggest we change MAGA to MASA-- make America stupid again. Mission accomplished you guys.

What is impressive about the Democrats is they were able to get 750,000 people to fake their deaths, plus millions of hospital workers, Doctors, morticians, cemetery workers etc. to cover for the fake deaths. I suggest we change MAGA to MASA-- make America stupid again. Mission accomplished you guys.

We have people (even “experts”) that are just figuring out that weather/climate plays a major role with COVID. Heck, many didn’t think it played a role at all. No need to make you and others stupid again.

Don't ever wake up Stone. The new variant will be here soon. You will need at least 3 boosters to survive until next Christmas.......

Reactions: Pipedor and bung23
Like how to tell if Donald Trump is lying? His lips are moving.
Yeah whatever.... its never the content with you, it’s always who says it. That’s why you’re easily manipulated by those on the left who lie to you. You love all things lib so when any of them speak, it’s gospel to you. People who think and believe like you are a huge reason for the chaos in this country right now.

Reactions: Pipedor and BigWill
I don't know that either can hold a candle to some of the whoppers you have told on here.

I like how the Biden Administration has told us they are cleaning up the border mess left by Trump. That might be the biggest whopper ever.

Yeah whatever.... its never the content with you, it’s always who says it. That’s why you’re easily manipulated by those on the left who lie to you. You love all things lib so when any of them speak, it’s gospel to you. People who think and believe like you are a huge reason for the chaos in this country right now.
The only chaos is in the minds of Qanon and the MAGA Brigade.

It's nice that Truck Driver has bulldozed the shanty shacks under the International Bridge from Mexico to Texas that held 10,000 illegal immigrants.

Actual filming of the events are so troublesome to your beliefs.

Reactions: Pipedor and bung23
The only chaos is in the minds of Qanon and the MAGA Brigade.
This statement proves my point exactly. Chaos at the southern border...FACT. Chaos in our big west coast cities with the smash and grab crime wave.....FACT. Chaos in Chicago with daily shootings....FACT. Chaos with the Afghanistan withdrawal....FACT. The above-mentioned chaos is real, not some made up crap by “Qanon and the MAGA Brigade”. You and your kind are delusional fools. Thanks for contributing to the chaos by acting like it doesn’t exist.

9 out of 10 deaths in Scotland are fully vaccinated types. That is in line with @stoneaxe27 saying 99 percent of deaths are unvaccinated.

I think they are misusing statistics a bit. Scotland is one of the highest vaccinated countries in the world (Note: they use a lot of Astra Zeneca vaccine, which isn't offered in the US).

The raw data are 219 unvaccinated, 1270 vaccinated, and a total of 1489 deaths during this time period. So 1270/1489 equals 85.2% but there are a lot more vaccinated to die than unvaccinated, so a direct ratio is probably not the best.

However, it is a legitimate point that the vaccinated are dying when the vaccine was supposed to be a silver bullet. This is concerning particularly for older folk who account for most of the deaths. I'm not sure what to believe on covid anymore and I'm pretty the folk at the FDA/CDC don't either.

ps. N Dakota has a pretty good data dashboard that has a breakthru tab that says the vast majority of hospitalizations and deaths in their state, when adjusted for category size, are the unvaccinated. Of course, as always with covid, the vast majority of deaths, vaccinated or unvaccinated, are over 65.

Reactions: Uncoach
I think they are misusing statistics a bit. Scotland is one of the highest vaccinated countries in the world (Note: they use a lot of Astra Zeneca vaccine, which isn't offered in the US).

The raw data are 219 unvaccinated, 1270 vaccinated, and a total of 1489 deaths during this time period. So 1270/1489 equals 85.2% but there are a lot more vaccinated to die than unvaccinated, so a direct ratio is probably not the best.

However, it is a legitimate point that the vaccinated are dying when the vaccine was supposed to be a silver bullet. This is concerning particularly for older folk who account for most of the deaths. I'm not sure what to believe on covid anymore and I'm pretty the folk at the FDA/CDC don't either.

ps. N Dakota has a pretty good data dashboard that has a breakthru tab that says the vast majority of hospitalizations and deaths in their state, when adjusted for category size, are the unvaccinated. Of course, as always with covid, the vast majority of deaths, vaccinated or unvaccinated, are over 65.

Yes, the numbers should be normalized. However, the vaccine isn’t worth a whole lot. I’d say it is useful for over 60-65 and vulnerable types. Otherwise, most are better off without it given the side effects and unknown long term effects.

Reactions: BigWill and bung23
People who are most vulnerable don't have time to worry about potential side effects or unknown long term issues, they do the risk/reward and get the vaccine. Younger, healthier people don't have much risk so it should be up to them, not Biden whether they get the vaccine.

Free choice is such a novel concept these days. I wonder if there will be much freedom left after another 3 years of Biden. Really been a bad 1st year for him and it isn't even over yet.

"kind and gentle"

Everyone (I dont give a shit what color) should be extremely pissed what this POS did.

I’m just as concerned that so many fell for it. A premeditated hate crime at an unplanned visit to a Subway sandwich shop, after midnight, during the winter in Chicago? C’mon people. How did that make any sense?

Where is @JeffT818 and @Gladeskat ? I understand the kitty has disappeared after Illinois finally won one over Northwestern. As for Global Warming, it would seem Europe and Sweden could use a little global warming about now. The coldest recorded temperature in Sweden in 35 years and it isn't even winter yet! Remarkable.

I personally love this article because it is a great example of how stupid liberals and those who believe them are these days.

Across a large swath of Europe, from Scandinavia to the U.K. south into France, Spain and Germany, temperatures have been unusually cold as winter gets underway, and they're about to plunge further.

Why it matters: The cold snap is the opposite of what policymakers have been hoping for, given that Europe entered the 2021-22 winter season with the least amount of natural gas on hand in at least a decade.

Why were policymakers "hoping" for warm weather? Shouldn't warm weather be commonplace with all of this nonsense Global Warming 'science'? Instead, stupid liberals get kicked in the head with plunging temperatures. Fortunately, they have replaced natural gas with windmills, LOL! Lastly, thanks to Biden's groveling and Germany, they will be able to count on Putin (with an assist from natural gas guru Hunter) to insure supply.

Love it. Hey Jeff - Santa isn't real either.

With 2 snow falls BEFORE Dec 1 st. here W of WP.

I have done my contribution to BOTH climate change and to the green new dealers by purchasing AND received a electric battery snow shovel and a separate snow blower.

Both made by Snowjoe from the tv commercials.

Who says there is no Santa? Merry X-Mas , Matt !

It does however, float upstream against “vaccine is the way out”. There is a reason why the AZ vaxx isn’t offered here

Reactions: Uncoach
Where is @JeffT818 and @Gladeskat ? I understand the kitty has disappeared after Illinois finally won one over Northwestern. As for Global Warming, it would seem Europe and Sweden could use a little global warming about now. The coldest recorded temperature in Sweden in 35 years and it isn't even winter yet! Remarkable.

I personally love this article because it is a great example of how stupid liberals and those who believe them are these days.

Across a large swath of Europe, from Scandinavia to the U.K. south into France, Spain and Germany, temperatures have been unusually cold as winter gets underway, and they're about to plunge further.

Why it matters: The cold snap is the opposite of what policymakers have been hoping for, given that Europe entered the 2021-22 winter season with the least amount of natural gas on hand in at least a decade.

Why were policymakers "hoping" for warm weather? Shouldn't warm weather be commonplace with all of this nonsense Global Warming 'science'? Instead, stupid liberals get kicked in the head with plunging temperatures. Fortunately, they have replaced natural gas with windmills, LOL! Lastly, thanks to Biden's groveling and Germany, they will be able to count on Putin (with an assist from natural gas guru Hunter) to insure supply.

Love it. Hey Jeff - Santa isn't real either.

You are confusing weather with climate. They are not the same. A cold snap does nothing to disprove climate change. Chicago has yet to have a meaningful snow event and it will be in the 50s next week. That does not prove climate change is real either.

Reactions: Illini1959
You are confusing weather with climate. They are not the same. A cold snap does nothing to disprove climate change. Chicago has yet to have a meaningful snow event and it will be in the 50s next week. That does not prove climate change is real either.

interesting read....

Reactions: tjfleck6
No I don't share the excess anger that you MAGA types are characterized by. In the big scheme of the world's problems, and the immediacy to my life, I could give a damn whether some actor faked a mugging or was really mugged. Even if he is black.(which is a MAGA trigger)
Problem is, blind sheep, there is a significant amount of racial strife in our country and faking a racist attack is very damaging to the recovery process. The media and talking heads jump on the liars bandwagon and fan the flames of racism when it was all a f***ing lie! And people actually still believe that that a-hole was attacked by “racist MAGA supporters”! You certainly don’t care, and I’d guess are actually glad he lied about MAGA like that because it fits your twisted narrative. And it’s all built on lies. You and your libtard brethren are a disgrace.

No I don't share the excess anger that you MAGA types are characterized by. In the big scheme of the world's problems, and the immediacy to my life, I could give a damn whether some actor faked a mugging or was really mugged. Even if he is black.(which is a MAGA trigger)
He did not fake a mugging. He faked a hate crime which is a much bigger deal in the political climate of today. Do you honestly believe if he was mugged without any racist overtones it would have been a major story in the first place?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT