ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Actually, my hope is to see Trump, the most ignorant, immoral, incompetent, corrupt President in history perp walked in an orange jump suit and shackles, and then troll you cult members to see where your minds are . Just heard again how his Generals, Military, security forces had to meet to discuss how to stop Trump from refusing to leave office. And you cultists still worship the wannabe dictator.

Exhibit A

Right, I still cant believe Trump approved the Russian oil pipeline and discontinued the one out of Canada into the US. 🐑 🤪
Man he also gave uranium rights to the Russians in exchange for gifts to his foundation…..man @stoneaxe27 is spot on(and not a loony tune at all).

1%2B1%2Bhillary-clinton-russia-putin-620.jpg

Right, I still cant believe Trump approved the Russian oil pipeline and discontinued the one out of Canada into the US. 🐑 🤪
Have you ever asked--How does Biden control a Russian pipeline? Or how about- Was that Canadian pipeline constructed or years away from being done? And when done, the oil is not for consumption in US, so how does the cancellation hurt? That fact free RW crap is right up there with Clinton having sold US uranium to the Russians.

Why is it even a story? Why is anyone so stupid to take a livestock dewormer?
You would have to ask these guys..

or these guys..
Despite these findings,they are researching it…it isn’t like someone is randomly snorting snail shit..

or these guys..
Despite these findings,they are researching it…it isn’t like someone is randomly snorting snail shit..

Would be helpful if there’s a trial update (Minny)

Reactions: Cratchelow
Would be helpful if there’s a trial update (Minny)
The “updates”have been fake news crap by left leaning media on hospitals having to refuse emergency room patients due to overdoses.
Was arguing this exact thing a week ago on FB site.I said the ER report had to be fake.It was.Problem is no revision by Rachel Maddow,despite her report being phony.

Reactions: BigWill and bung23
Have you ever asked--How does Biden control a Russian pipeline? Or how about- Was that Canadian pipeline constructed or years away from being done? And when done, the oil is not for consumption in US, so how does the cancellation hurt?
...Or how was Biden supposed to stop the US military from arming and funding the Taliban through Trumps withdrawal in August 2021?

or these guys..
Pesky facts always getting in the way of a good lefty lie....

Reactions: ILisBest
Joey is going to visit NJ & NY, like we want him or care.

Obumma visited Manasquan after Sandy. It was so comforting, as the main street was blocked off by the Police and Fire, as his limo sped thru town at 40+ with all the windows closed. People still ask was anyone in the car except the driver ?

Umm.... I’m not sure that’s a left-leaning source so it’ll probably receive a “DUH” response by someone on here and a “🤣” by another....

Some folks are simply despicable....
Have they run it by Rachel Maddow and Joy Reid?

• Haha
Reactions: bung23
Impeach this idiot.This was also in Real Clear Politics
I figure all of the posters,actors,news commentators,politicians who were gloating about a new,kinder immigration policy have likely scooped up two or three kids apiece to take them home to raise.That would explain not knowing where they are.I bet Hollywood’s liberal limo entourage have been fighting over who gets to adopt the most children.Probably want to keep it hush,hush to get first dibs.

I am watching the Delphi Indiana murder story of the two young girls.It is on the ID station.They were just about to discuss the arrest of some child molester,who looked much like the guy in the video.
The MSM,at the time,described him as a “Gun loving,Trump supporter” in the headlines.You can’t make this stuff up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT