ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

I see your cognitive decline is on par with Biden's. You and Icky should have a beer together - you guys have some world class responses to several posters. Per Icky, I am something along the lines of a mentally unstable douche. Seriously, that was the most hurtful thing he could say to me and he really hurt Best's feelings, too, with his cutting language.
Trademark it !

Jeff is moving or has moved to Florida. The high point of Florida, which I have summitted twice, is all of 345 feet above sea level and a stone's throw from Alabama. Whether Jeff cares to admit it or not, his actions tell you he is not worried about rising sea levels or any of that other climate non-sense.

When Obumma, Trump, Brandon, Bush family, Kennedy family, with MULTIPLE oceanfront homes worth Millions are in the MLS listings THEN worry !

...and dumb. Romney was a declared candidate and was soon to be the Republican Candidate. Newsom is a Governor that is fully supporting Biden at this time. What motivates Trump is fear.
This isn’t a Trump, R or D issue stone-brain. It’s common military and political strategy - weaken your opponent before conflict. That is why China is sending 30,000 asylum seekers into the US with their bought Biden Crime families approval. He fentanyl also weakens the US.

You’ve got Trump on the brain, but the best time to beat an opponent is before they gain traction. See Bernie Sanders in 2016.

Reactions: ILisBest
Dude, you think Ukraine blew up nord stream 2 which shows complete lack of critical thinking. As far as running the ball, Georgia and Michigan have won 3 titles in a row doing that. There are multiple ways to win. Keep trusting data that is not complete.

Georgia literally hired a offensive/passing guru, and went from an also ran to national champ. Not sure how anyone would cite to them as to a good example of a "run first" mentality. They finally went away from it ... and then they finally got over the hump. Michigan was a running team. Good for them, they were the first throwback champ since the SEC went full spread about a decade ago. They may be the last lol. But Harbaugh is a really good coach and identifies talent well, hence his plethora of draft picks and consistent winning.

As for the crime data, the 2023 data is complete. Murders were down 12%. Other serious crimes were down. You can argue that we don't have final numbers on Q1 2024 ... and that'd be correct. But the final numbers are still going to show a huge decline. This isn't cherry picking, it's a basic understanding that the outstanding data is unlikely to be widely variant from the data we already know.

Poor deranged, it is all falling apart

Trump isn't going to trial again this year, tho last I checked he just got convicted of felonies.

The Supreme Court decision was not made with Trump in mind. It's a completely defensible, and largely correct, decision. It would also leave some of the case against Trump in place. But Trump will likely (at this point) win the Presidency, and shut down the cases against him (I'm actually fine with that, they are IMHO defensive but political cases, and the American people are in some small part voting on them come fall, meaning Trump can credibly end them should he win).

Last edited:
Of course, at this stage of my life I am tucked away in a low crime town.

My perspective is that there are cameras/ phones everywhere. Murder will be prosecuted 100% of the time with a major punishment. The criminals all know this. It should be down.

All lower level crimes appear to be at the mercy of the prosecutorial discretion of the prosecutor or their office. There are many social justice warriors that are choosing to not prosecute all crimes. It would seem to me, this would lower crime rates.

I am not even touching on the data piece problems, but who knows what is even real there 🤷‍♂️

You should listen to the Podcast I linked, with two conservatives discussing what's actually happened and where we are headed.

Then everything I've said will make great sense, because I knew this stuff (and not from them). I've been saying it here for 9 months now.

Again, congrats to Trump for "lowering the crime rate" in the mid to late 2020s. It's a foregone conclusion should he win, without him doing anything.

Humorously, I've never once argued Biden did anything to lower the crime rate, he didn't. But it really had nothing to do with him (or Trump) that it went up either.

I tell you about actual Police arresting people and you ignore the facts.

I tell/show you the ESTIMATES that the FBI now promotes as facts, but high crime areas like 90 % of the State of New York don't report ANY crimes to the FBI. Houston with 250,000 crimes that not only didn't report but DIDN'T even investigate !

What expertise do you have to declare any criminal act as an indicator ? As a Attorney in Texass how many MURDER/MANSLAUGHTER crimes have you Defended Or Prosecuted.

Just say you have no experience and go onto something else !

You have literally no idea what you are talking about on literally every discussion we have here, despite being employed in this field for a good chunk of your career. NYC is one of the lowest violent felony major cities in the country, btw. You should spend 5 seconds looking into this some day.

Or maybe you can post again about Trump's golfing club championships, those seem legit lolol.

An upward trend of what? it started at around 89 degrees and may be sitting at 90 in the last measurement. It hasn't risen in any significance whatsoever. It's truly bizarre to crap on a post showing at most 1 degree difference which was in response was to a famous writer/leftist who had a spread of 11 degrees 80 degrees to 91 degrees. Scary novel writer passes on scary misinformation. 2020 Joetato voter goes after the response and not the fearmonger.
It looks like the temperature has went up about degree in the last 100 years or so per the chart which agrees with the data relative to the earth as a whole. My point is that the chart has no relevance to the future. It does not prove or disprove climate change. Much of the info on social media about climate change does not prove or disprove climate change. Just a bunch of irrelevant facts about the past. The scope of human activity today is much larger than 100 or even 50 years ago so the predictive power or past data is very limited in regards to the future. Circumstances have changed greatly.

Last edited:
Georgia literally hired a offensive/passing guru, and went from an also ran to national champ. Not sure how anyone would cite to them as to a good example of a "run first" mentality. They finally went away from it ... and then they finally got over the hump. Michigan was a running team. Good for them, they were the first throwback champ since the SEC went full spread about a decade ago. They may be the last lol. But Harbaugh is a really good coach and identifies talent well, hence his plethora of draft picks and consistent winning.

As for the crime data, the 2023 data is complete. Murders were down 12%. Other serious crimes were down. You can argue that we don't have final numbers on Q1 2024 ... and that'd be correct. But the final numbers are still going to show a huge decline. This isn't cherry picking, it's a basic understanding that the outstanding data is unlikely to be widely variant from the data we already know.
Right , Georgia and Michigan won because they did what you wanted. They are both pro style offenses and not spread . Besides, I have always believed in balance on offense but think you have to be stout.
As far as crime, you may very well be correct in your overall assessment but I certainly don’t trust unelected bureaucrats and the numbers they put out. For example, I think CPI is greatly manipulated .

It looks like the temperature has went up about degree in the last 100 years or so per the chart which agrees with the data relative to the earth as a whole. My point is that the chart has no relevance to the future. It does not prove or disprove climate change. Much of the info on social media about climate change does not prove or disprove climate change. Just a bunch of irrelevant facts about the past. The scope of human activity today is much larger than 100 or even 50 years ago so the predictive power or past data is very limited in regards to the future. Circumstances have changed greatly.
IOW, you completely missed Stephen King’s nonsense.

Right , Georgia and Michigan won because they did what you wanted. They are both pro style offenses and not spread . Besides, I have always believed in balance on offense but think you have to be stout.
As far as crime, you may very well be correct in your overall assessment but I certainly don’t trust unelected bureaucrats and the numbers they put out. For example, I think CPI is greatly manipulated .

My dude, Todd Monken (the OC who coached at UGA two years and just happened to win two titles) is a spread guru. He left to go to Baltimore as OC, and he runs the spread there.

Interestingly he was once discussed as a possible Illini HC. Not hiring him was a real whiff.

Michigan also technically ran a spread but IMHO the play calling is such that pro style is a better descriptor. Almost no one in the NFL runs a pro style now though.

My dude, Todd Monken (the OC who coached at UGA two years and just happened to win two titles) is a spread guru. He left to go to Baltimore as OC, and he runs the spread there.

Interestingly he was once discussed as a possible Illini HC. Not hiring him was a real whiff.

Michigan also technically ran a spread but IMHO the play calling is such that pro style is a better descriptor. Almost no one in the NFL runs a pro style now though.

I liked Monken a lot and mentioned it multiple times. I do think you are selling BB short a bit….

Reactions: dtrain79
I liked Monken a lot and mentioned it multiple times. I do think you are selling BB short a bit….

I'm not saying you aren't capable of liking Monken or a spread HC ... just saying Monken is a spread coach.

He's marginally a pass first coach, but does key a running game off the spread action. I would lump him in the Briles type category, with less reliance on designed QB runs.

I'm not saying you aren't capable of liking Monken or a spread HC ... just saying Monken is a spread coach.

He's marginally a pass first coach, but does key a running game off the spread action. I would lump him in the Briles type category, with less reliance on designed QB runs.

I would put him into the "gimmick" type O. IF we are talking about the Army O.

Like what you would see from the early Paul Johnson Navy O.

Putting NFL QB's at risk of injury, when their contract is the majority of $ available is too risky, IMO.

Great to see someone who stood up for her rights and all Americans rights be compensated $700k for her illegal firing.

It continues:

An NYPD female officer has just been reinstated onto the force by order of the Commissioner.

She was originally fired for using a fake Vaccine card when she was required to take the shot.
The Nurse giving the shots had given her information to falsify getting the shot.

Her Mother had just received the vaccine and had an immediate STROKE !
She was the only caregiver for her Mom and was scared to get the Emergency shot !

She was fired, but then rehired by order of the NEW Commissioner,

Last edited:

Nobody can judge Mucks O or D or Harbs coaching acumen when he knows the opponents O AND D calls prior to the snap !

First, ZH is economic balderdash. It's a political website claiming to be something else.

Second, these things cannot both be true. All the new jobs cannot have been taken by illegals and the huge majority of new jobs can't be government. They need to pick a lane, as they advocate both.

Here's what is actually going on in the job market. The US - because the Baby Boomers are hitting retirement age - has a very tight labor market. It means that the country is going to have a low unemployment rate unless the economy is quite bad. I'm not sure why this has been so very hard for many economic commentators to recognize, but it's been a thing since we got out of Covid (and explains why our low unemployment rate isn't as correlated with a "great economy" as it has historically been. This is also going to drive higher wages and more inflation than we are used to (tho it doesn't really explain the inflation out of Covid, which was a function of supply chains and excessive government spending).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT