ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

As I understand it, and I may be wrong, I don't think there's much of any restrictions for most military branches anymore? If there are some there aren't many.

She recently did some ink on a guy we know I don't even know what branch he's in just that he's some sort of special forces and goes all over the world on sudden deployments and is gone until he's back..

IIRC, he had to remove tats that were visible while in Class A uniforms; like on his hands.

I'd ask but his USMC unit just got deployed to the Pacific
last week.

It is great to have the adults back in charge.

The Biden administration had no representatives at Dover to receive the 13 Marines.

Joe the truck driver was late.

If I was the parent, I would tell him to STAY AWAY or leave !

Reactions: ILisBest
Right. The Afghan Army was responsible to dispose of all of the US military weaponry the US military left behind. Good lord. Where do you come up with your nonsense?
No genius, the 300,000 man Afghan army was suppose to use them to defend the country. You MAGA brigate are sharp. DOH

A lot. In the middle of the night. Do a Google search and link to that why don't you? Facts and empirical data. The video is accurate.

Report: Trump overstated number of visits to Dover AFB to honor dead service members; he’s only been to four
  • President Trump has touted his presence at Dover Air Force Base for the return of the bodies of service members killed overseas as evidence of his support of the military, but he has actually only been to Dover for 4 of 96 so-called “dignified transfers.”
    A report from HuffPost catalogs the four times Trump attended the solemn ceremonies and notes that Trump did not attend one for more than two years.
    At his first “dignified transfer,” which happened in February 2017, weeks after his inauguration, Trump was confronted by the father of the soldier being returned, William “Ryan” Owens, who was killed in a failed raid in Yemen that Trump reported approved at a dinner with Jared Kushner and Steve Bannon. The raid was not reviewed by the National Security Council, and Trump has tried to push blame for the raid’s failure on the Obama Administration, claiming that it was an action he “inherited.”
    Owens’ father, Bill Owen, directly blamed Trump, to his face, for his son’s death and refused to shake Trump’s hand.
    Trump did not attend another transfer ceremony for nearly two years after that. In January 2019, he traveled to Delaware for the return of four soldiers killed in a Syrian suicide bombing.
    For his next trip, he brought his third wife Melania and actor Jon Voight to Dover for the return of two soldiers killed in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan. It is unclear why Voight, a movie actor and a strong Trump supporter, was invited.
    His last trip to Dover was on February 10th of this year, for the return of two soldiers killed in a “green on blue” attack in Afghanistan. For that trip, he brought Mike Pence and his daughter Ivanka.
    Since that trip, there have been 17 “dignified transfer” ceremonies at Dover for 18 soldiers killed overseas. Neither Trump nor Pence has attended any of them.

Report: Trump overstated number of visits to Dover AFB to honor dead service members; he’s only been to four
  • President Trump has touted his presence at Dover Air Force Base for the return of the bodies of service members killed overseas as evidence of his support of the military, but he has actually only been to Dover for 4 of 96 so-called “dignified transfers.”
    A report from HuffPost catalogs the four times Trump attended the solemn ceremonies and notes that Trump did not attend one for more than two years.
    At his first “dignified transfer,” which happened in February 2017, weeks after his inauguration, Trump was confronted by the father of the soldier being returned, William “Ryan” Owens, who was killed in a failed raid in Yemen that Trump reported approved at a dinner with Jared Kushner and Steve Bannon. The raid was not reviewed by the National Security Council, and Trump has tried to push blame for the raid’s failure on the Obama Administration, claiming that it was an action he “inherited.”
    Owens’ father, Bill Owen, directly blamed Trump, to his face, for his son’s death and refused to shake Trump’s hand.
    Trump did not attend another transfer ceremony for nearly two years after that. In January 2019, he traveled to Delaware for the return of four soldiers killed in a Syrian suicide bombing.
    For his next trip, he brought his third wife Melania and actor Jon Voight to Dover for the return of two soldiers killed in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan. It is unclear why Voight, a movie actor and a strong Trump supporter, was invited.
    His last trip to Dover was on February 10th of this year, for the return of two soldiers killed in a “green on blue” attack in Afghanistan. For that trip, he brought Mike Pence and his daughter Ivanka.
    Since that trip, there have been 17 “dignified transfer” ceremonies at Dover for 18 soldiers killed overseas. Neither Trump nor Pence has attended any of them.

Now that you Googled that. Go ahead and Google how many times he checked his watch at Dover.

Now that you Googled that. Go ahead and Google how many times he checked his watch at Dover.
Oh my God , a president checking to see what time it was, especially if late. You guys are pathetic if that is an issue. Was he allowed to pull a hanky if his nose ran. 🤡

What are you a cop? Answer mine .
You just can't do it can ya?

"Oh god how dare somebody ask me to answer a straightforward question let's continue to deflect".

You're a joke of a human being. Right there with nthomp. Maybe he's your grandson who lives in your basement.

Reactions: BigWill
FREEDOM!

4 Portable Morgues Heading To Central Florida Hospitals Amid ‘Unprecedented Deaths’​

After overwhelming numbers of COVID-19 cases, hospitals are running out of room for bodies.
Fourteen portable morgues are being sent to central Florida hospitals amid what one official called “unprecedented deaths” during the state’s record COVID-19 crisis.

Each refrigerated morgue holds 12 bodies, Lynne Drawdy, executive director of the Central Florida Disaster Medial Coalition, who ordered the units, told the Orlando Sentinel.
ADVERTISEMENT

“The number of deaths right now is unprecedented,” Drawdy told the newspaper. “What we’re hearing from the hospitals is that the death count right now is higher than it has ever been.”

AdventHealth, which is getting three of the portable morgues, said in a statement to WESH Channel 2 that the system is also renting refrigerated units at 10 sites in Orange, Osceola, Polk, Seminole and Volusia counties, noting that they are also being filled.

The AdventHealth statement said bodies are backing up because funeral homes and crematoriums are also overwhelmed.
“COVID has never gone away,” Kimberly Mitchell, owner of Mitchell’s Funeral Home, told WMPG Chanel 6 in Orlando. “The hospitals are starting to run out of room [with] refrigeration for people who have passed.”

The Florida Department of Health reports 389 people have died from COVID-19 this past week and 43,979 people have died from the virus in the state since the beginning of the pandemic.

You just can't do it can ya?

"Oh god how dare somebody ask me to answer a straightforward question let's continue to deflect".

You're a joke of a human being. Right there with nthomp. Maybe he's your grandson who lives in your basement.
Look in a mirror loser, you are no one to be slinging shit at anyone!I own my basement , how about you?

Last edited:
Look in a mirror loser, you are no one to be slinging shit at anyone!I own my basement , how about you?
Still no answer on Biden. Aka Captain America.

I don't give a **** if you, lckrame, or nthomp own your own basement.

None of you dickheads are capable of having an honest discussion.

"Oh god I pay taxes and own my own basement I must be an awesome human being".

Jesus.

Reactions: tjfleck6
Still no answer on Biden. Aka Captain America.

I don't give a **** if you, lckrame, or nthomp own your own basement.

None of you dickheads are capable of having an honest discussion.

"Oh god I pay taxes and own my own basement I must be an awesome human being".

Jesus.
LOL. Thanks for the chuckle knuckle head.

Reactions: nthomp
How many times has Biden referred to veterans as suckers and losers, or cried about honoring them because it was raining?

I’ll take the guy that understands, appreciates, and respects our service members over that former douche.

How many times has Biden referred to veterans as suckers and losers, or cried about honoring them because it was raining?

I’ll take the guy that understands, appreciates, and respects our service members over that former douche.

Retired Army Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg, Vice President Mike Pence’s national security adviser, also chimed in to deny the Atlantic’s reporting: “The Atlantic story is completely false. Absolutely lacks merit.”

Bolton, no fan of Trump, later on denied this as well.

I have no issue with you disagreeing. I just can't contemplate how gullible you must be to believe media reports over first hand reports, and how much your emotion drives your world view.

It's stunning to me. But hey, guys like me need employees, so there's that.

Retired Army Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg, Vice President Mike Pence’s national security adviser, also chimed in to deny the Atlantic’s reporting: “The Atlantic story is completely false. Absolutely lacks merit.”

Bolton, no fan of Trump, later on denied this as well.

I have no issue with you disagreeing. I just can't contemplate how gullible you must be to believe media reports over first hand reports, and how much your emotion drives your world view.

It's stunning to me. But hey, guys like me need employees, so there's that.
Yes, the guy that has shit on and made fun of everyone at some point in his life would never disrespect service members. That’s just so unbelievable…🙄🙄😂😂

"I don't know who told the author that, but that was false."

— John Bolton, '

So let me get this straight. We have statements in this thread of actual video being a deep fake. With no basis or evidence of this being a deep fake. So we have a denial of video evidence, where the posters call into question the veracity of the video, but cannot provide any proof of this.

And these same posters deny eye witnesses debunking a fake news story. A story with no video, and only second hand unnamed sources, some of which were later debunked.

No wonder Illinois is so ****ed up.

"I don't know who told the author that, but that was false."

— John Bolton, '

So let me get this straight. We have statements in this thread of actual video being a deep fake. With no basis or evidence of this being a deep fake. So we have a denial of video evidence, where the posters call into question the veracity of the video, but cannot provide any proof of this.

And these same posters deny eye witnesses debunking a fake news story. A story with no video, and only second hand unnamed sources, some of which were later debunked.

No wonder Illinois is so ****ed up.
….it really is amazing…

The John Bolton quote would be first hand evidence. The Illinois rules of criminal and civil procedure should be pretty clear. And since Illinois constantly ****s this up, we can always rely on Federal Law. Which happens a lot given what some of you people are. The adults always have to come in and clean up the mess.

It's like those steak places in downtown Chicago that claim to have Kobe beef. Except when you ask for the certificate of authenticity, it doesn't exist. And stupid ****s still pay $70 per oz., becuase, well, becuase they're stupid.

Or the stupid **** in Chicago that thinks making $250K a year is a lot of money.

Some of you folks live in a fantasy world. And this is coming from a pig farmer from Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT