ADVERTISEMENT

Current events

Most consensus polling shows Harris with a small lead but you pick the ONE POLL that shows Trump with a lead. Disingenuous as always. You just can’t help yourself.

I am going to take a break from this thread until after the election. Should be some wild times!
Read up during your mental health days.

TDS is coming !!!

• Haha
Reactions: bung23

So fake…. We don’t have a Venezuelan gang problem…. More RW conspiracy theories
Many weeks ago, when Rifle was describing the gang problem in Denver and it's environs, I thought is a stretch that local law enforcement couldn't handle the problem.

But I asked Matt what he was experiencing in NYC ?

When he told me that fully 75 % of just his arrests are Venezuelans, I knew Rifle was correct. His arrests are all major thefts (OVER $1,000 !)

You recall he just got from Miami as the first hurricane hit the Gulf Coast ! The NYPD is NOT in the habit of flying Detectives around the USA ! (He just got back from Chicago !)

The Juvie I described last week, STILL is in the system of the DOC and NYPD and Manhattan DA's office, so Matt is still waiting to be able to re-arrest this mope for SIX additional arrests for separate crimes !

Last edited:
  • Wow
Liberals emotionally cancelling their Washington Post subscriptions is hilarious. Good stuff, give more of the media pie to Elon Musk.

Reactions: Uncoach

Israel begins retaliatory strikes in Tehran.

Very volatile situation with Iran expected to strike back.
Volatile for sure. It will be interesting to see what their targets were and how strong of a message was sent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT