ADVERTISEMENT

Current events

Most consensus polling shows Harris with a small lead but you pick the ONE POLL that shows Trump with a lead. Disingenuous as always. You just can’t help yourself.

I am going to take a break from this thread until after the election. Should be some wild times!
Read up during your mental health days.

TDS is coming !!!

So fake…. We don’t have a Venezuelan gang problem…. More RW conspiracy theories
Many weeks ago, when Rifle was describing the gang problem in Denver and it's environs, I thought is a stretch that local law enforcement couldn't handle the problem.

But I asked Matt what he was experiencing in NYC ?

When he told me that fully 75 % of just his arrests are Venezuelans, I knew Rifle was correct. His arrests are all major thefts (OVER $1,000 !)

You recall he just got from Miami as the first hurricane hit the Gulf Coast ! The NYPD is NOT in the habit of flying Detectives around the USA ! (He just got back from Chicago !)

The Juvie I described last week, STILL is in the system of the DOC and NYPD and Manhattan DA's office, so Matt is still waiting to be able to re-arrest this mope for SIX additional arrests for separate crimes !

Last edited:
Liberals emotionally cancelling their Washington Post subscriptions is hilarious. Good stuff, give more of the media pie to Elon Musk.

Reactions: Uncoach
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT