ADVERTISEMENT

Current events

If that is the case, they could easily release the transcript and put to rest any suspicion that they moved any of her answers to different questions.

I wonder why they won't do that đź‘€
Maybe they and Fox can agree to release their unedited footage at same time.

Not available from Fox who hid it. CBS trimmed for time as every station does for every program. Another false equivalency ..
If it wasn’t available, your leftwing tampons wouldn’t know the information to make a coordinated attack on Fox News. It isn’t difficult to google or duck duck go, whichever is your preference.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23
If it wasn’t available, your leftwing tampons wouldn’t know the information to make a coordinated attack on Fox News. It isn’t difficult to google or duck duck go, whichever is your preference.
someone that attended filmed it

2nd NFL player shot this year. Reynolds was reportedly pursued by a few vehicles after leaving a gentleman’s club.

• Wow
Reactions: bung23
I hope they have a very robust monitoring process. If we want to quell suspicion about elections, like all matters of ethics, even a hint of an appearance of impropriety must be avoided. This magnitude of delay in a first world country looks terrible. It will take bending over backwards for transparency in light of it. Hopefully the electoral count will be decided with Az being a don't-care when it comes to determining the POTUS winner. If they want to put their down ballot races in limbo, it's their state and more power to them. But to hold up the POTUS outcome for the entire nation is problematic.

And here’s more….

Reactions: ILisBest
Venezuelans!

The left is keeping their eye out for white surpremacists. We’ve been warned so long, they have to be responsible for some of these crimes.

1st identified as arrested has the last name Mendoza. Not going to go the Dems way.

Ya, it’s a problem that your admin flew a f’n prison gang in from Venezuela.

• Angry
Reactions: BigWill
Venezuelans!

I love it that you come here to mock us for being pissed about very real crime that is happening. Criminals being flown in from other countries. Do you realize how insane that is, and that your party supports it?

You kept your kid home from school for a virus for 2 years. I don’t think you should mock anyone for talking about real issues that are impacting communities.

Other stories in Denver this week…..

- Man kidnapped and tortured, including having a finger cut off, by his “roommates”.

- pregnant migrant woman reported gangsters poured boiling water on her to threaten her husband. At the “famous” Whispering Pines apartments.

- Aurora PD emails being released showing they knew they had a problem in 2023, and that they stated Denver was the headquarters for TdA in the USA because of our sanctuary and crime policies.

It’s absolutely crazy that the flying in of a prison gang is not a bigger story.

Message of the day...

Another day, another personal attack on Donald Trump. Predictable, will not diminish his base vote, but worthy of scrutiny.

An Associated Press reporter has written a biography of Senator Mitch McConnell and quotes the Kentuckian as saying Trump "urged an insurgency" on January 6, 2021. McConnell, of course, is entitled to his opinion, but there is much evidence to refute it.

If President Trump had directed the illegal actions against the Capitol, he would have certainly been charged with insurrection by Special Counsel Jack Smith. There is no question about that. But Smith knows the record shows two exculpatory facts: Trump "urged" his supporters to be peaceful in a public speech. And he alerted the Pentagon to put the National Guard on alert to protect the Capitol grounds on January 5.

Those are in-stone facts of which Senator McConnell is certainly aware.

And you might not be aware of how much McConnell despises Trump. A LOT, as the Don might say.

My job is to seek and publish the truth. Not easy in a country awash in blatant falsehoods.

President Trump's actions on January 6 should be reported accurately so the American people have a judgmental baseline. That is the right thing to do.

Am I correct, Mitch McConnell?

• Haha
Reactions: JeffT818

Just a reminder that politicians don’t care about their communities. They have known about the issues for a long time and lied repeatedly.

• Angry
Reactions: BigWill and Uncoach
You kept your kid home from school for a virus for 2 years. I don’t think you should mock anyone for talking about real issues that are impacting communities.
o_OOMG! What was I thinking? To follow the out of class schooling as 75% of the parents in the School District did. Directly correlates with immigration.🤡

o_OOMG! What was I thinking? To follow the out of class schooling as 75% of the parents in the School District did. Directly correlates with immigration.🤡

You mock people for caring about a real safety issue in their communities. It’s just interesting because of how you have responded to safety issues in the very recent past.

Odd thing to mock people about. We flew in a foreign prison gang and they are terrorizing my community. That’s a real threat.

I’d guess we will see a lot of stories like this in the next couple weeks.

You mock people for caring about a real safety issue in their communities. I
There is a large difference between "caring for" and being completely and totally OBSESSED with an issue that you also blow out of proportion in size and dangerousness.

There is a large difference between "caring for" and being completely and totally OBSESSED with an issue that you also blow out of proportion in size and dangerousness.

The gang and the crime involved are in the news on a weekly basis here. Usually daily.

I’d love it if they stopped throwing boiling water on pregnant women, and threatening/assaulting/killing people 20 minutes from my house.

Apparently we aren’t supposed to care because most of the victims are also migrants.

This was an issue that didn’t exist in Denver a few years ago. The Biden/Harris admin created it, and now wants us to believe that Harris is the answer to fixing it.

The gang and the crime involved are in the news on a weekly basis here. Usually daily.

I’d love it if they stopped throwing boiling water on pregnant women, and threatening/assaulting/killing people 20 minutes from my house.

Apparently we aren’t supposed to care because most of the victims are also migrants.

This was an issue that didn’t exist in Denver a few years ago. The Biden/Harris admin created it, and now wants us to believe that Harris is the answer to fixing it.

There are actually people who believe that if you refuse to accept crime and lack of personal security as a natural aspect of urban life in America, that you are the problem.

I’d guess we will see a lot of stories like this in the next couple weeks.
Shenanigans in Lancaster Co PA too.

There are actually people who believe that if you refuse to accept crime and lack of personal security as a natural aspect of urban life in America, that you are the problem.

And they seemingly have no care for the other migrants that are being victimized by the crime.

The police resources being used to battle the gang issues in Aurora are significant. No one cares about that either.

Just won't debate Harris again.
You are winning, your opponent is losing.

The loser wants to debate using her rules and her buddies !

So he should debate ?

He's too busy travelling around the USA and selling out Madison Garden in THREE HOURS !

Message of the day...

Another day, another personal attack on Donald Trump. Predictable, will not diminish his base vote, but worthy of scrutiny.

An Associated Press reporter has written a biography of Senator Mitch McConnell and quotes the Kentuckian as saying Trump "urged an insurgency" on January 6, 2021. McConnell, of course, is entitled to his opinion, but there is much evidence to refute it.

If President Trump had directed the illegal actions against the Capitol, he would have certainly been charged with insurrection by Special Counsel Jack Smith. There is no question about that. But Smith knows the record shows two exculpatory facts: Trump "urged" his supporters to be peaceful in a public speech. And he alerted the Pentagon to put the National Guard on alert to protect the Capitol grounds on January 5.

Those are in-stone facts of which Senator McConnell is certainly aware.

And you might not be aware of how much McConnell despises Trump. A LOT, as the Don might say.

My job is to seek and publish the truth. Not easy in a country awash in blatant falsehoods.

President Trump's actions on January 6 should be reported accurately so the American people have a judgmental baseline. That is the right thing to do.

Am I correct, Mitch McConnell?
McConnell and his wife have made a royal buttload of money from being in the DC crowd for decades.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT