ADVERTISEMENT

Current events

They already have at the hands of Iran. That ship has sailed. US just has to green light and help support with supplies and air defense.
Post Desert Storm Iraq had a diminished military capability and still had a stalemate at the border with Iran. Trump is the only 21st Century US President who handled them correctly.

A friend of mine flew with Tucker Carlson to Pitt today. TC interviewed Elon Musk while there.

EM is very bright and is going to spend the funds necessary to get Rs out. We will see if it is enough.
Zuck spent $ 400,000,000 AND CENSORED his social media company for Brandon !

EM is NOT close to that amount !

Last edited:
Zuck spent $ 400,000,000 AND CENSORED his social media company for Brandon !

EM is NOT close to that amount !
Neither of us know the impact of EM wanting the GOP to win. He realizes what a Harris Admin would do to him and that is pretty motivating to a man worth north of 200 billion. He also has over 200 million followers. A lot of millennials like him. Does anyone like Zuck?

I am very glad he is on our team.

Last edited:
Damn @dtrain79 , I hope you and your family are Ok. This sucks that it happened to you. But, remember, this is anecdotal, crime is down overall - the government says so. And do you know your genius girl is still saying it is 32 days until the election. That’s his number. 32 days. Extended “32” days.

Damn @dtrain79 , I hope you and your family are Ok. This sucks that it happened to you. But, remember, this is anecdotal, crime is down overall - the government says so. And do you know your genius girl is still saying it is 32 days until the election. That’s his number. 32 days. Extended “32” days.

Liberals - "did she die?"

Silly post, Big Will. Try to keep up.

I apologize for having a life outside this thread ! This thread lives for awhile till posters revert to profanity or insulting behavior and Doug deletes it in it's entirety, so there is no reason to "keep up".

Has Liz or Dick (The Deerslayer !) Chaney switched out their endorsement for Carmella !

My Dad used to be a hunting guide for various critters in the Adirondacks and his nickname was "The Deerslayer", from the James Fennimore Cooper novels. Mom made him retire when one of the guys in his hunting party got very drunk and started shooting off his deer rifle around the night campfire, until Dad ko' ed him !

Last edited:

Don’t worry, it’s just Aurora and San Antonio. Please ignore the Venezuelans committing crime. They are coming here to work our farms.
Rifle,

I commend you sticking to facts about crime in the United States ! I don't recall you belittling posters with profanity, just sticking to your guns !

Despite CONSTANT posts from self proclaimed experts and FBI stats, that have been PROVEN to be just guesswork, just another federal govt propaganda outlet !

Last edited:
Reactions: ILisBest

I can only suggest that citizen's avail themselves of their protections awarded from the Second Amendment.

Learn the State AND Federal rules and attend local firearms training classes, BOTH classroom and on a practice range !
Always carry if your State allows or authorizes CCDW and a decent home defense weapon is a 12 gauge shotgun loaded with # 4 buck shot (miminal thru penetration of # 4 into other rooms.)

Be safe !

Crisis for Vladimir Putin as North Sea oil collapses with Russia issued nightmare warning​

Story by Emily Wright
• 1d • 2 min read
In this article
Public Joint Stock Company Gazprom
GAZP▲ ‎+1.69%‎

The Kremlin-owned energy giant Gazprom has suffered a collapse in its North Sea profits last year due to a battering by sanctions and the windfall tax in another huge blow to Vladimir Putin.

Gazprom UK, which is owned by the Russian government, saw pre-tax profits fall from 45 million euros ($50 million) in 2022 to just four million ($4.4 million) last year.
The company paid 1.7 million euros ($1.9 million) in dividends to its Russian parent via a Dutch subsidiary, down from 41 million ($45 million) the previous year.

Crisis for Vladimir Putin as North Sea oil collapses with Russia issued nightmare warning​

Story by Emily Wright
• 1d • 2 min read
In this article
Public Joint Stock Company Gazprom
GAZP▲ ‎+1.69%‎

The Kremlin-owned energy giant Gazprom has suffered a collapse in its North Sea profits last year due to a battering by sanctions and the windfall tax in another huge blow to Vladimir Putin.

Gazprom UK, which is owned by the Russian government, saw pre-tax profits fall from 45 million euros ($50 million) in 2022 to just four million ($4.4 million) last year.
The company paid 1.7 million euros ($1.9 million) in dividends to its Russian parent via a Dutch subsidiary, down from 41 million ($45 million) the previous year.

Not sure why anyone should care about GAZPROM UK of all things. But, looking at GAZPROM as a whole, 2023 was an awful year. However, in 2024 their profits are already double their 2023 losses with both being huge numbers. The bottom line is Putin better get his preferred choice, KAMALA, in office to keep the profits of 12 BILLION USD in half a year rolling.

Details: The largest corporation in Russia, Public Joint Stock Company Gazprom, suffered a record net loss of USD 6.1 billion in 2023 for the first time in 25 years and became the most unprofitable company in Russia.

The publication notes that Gazprom has already reached a net profit of almost USD 12 billion in the first half of 2024.

Reactions: ILisBest
@stoneaxe27 better be getting on the road to beat the traffic. That next storm could be on your door step by Wednesday.
I am not worried. That strong Governor DeSantis warned that he was calling out the National Guard if the Hurricane didn't back off Florida. So I am sure it will veer North. Actually, I never go anywhere. I posted that story as someone on here was telling us that Russia was killing it selling oil. Wrong!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT