ADVERTISEMENT

Current events

They already have at the hands of Iran. That ship has sailed. US just has to green light and help support with supplies and air defense.
Post Desert Storm Iraq had a diminished military capability and still had a stalemate at the border with Iran. Trump is the only 21st Century US President who handled them correctly.

A friend of mine flew with Tucker Carlson to Pitt today. TC interviewed Elon Musk while there.

EM is very bright and is going to spend the funds necessary to get Rs out. We will see if it is enough.
Zuck spent $ 400,000,000 AND CENSORED his social media company for Brandon !

EM is NOT close to that amount !

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncoach
Zuck spent $ 400,000,000 AND CENSORED his social media company for Brandon !

EM is NOT close to that amount !
Neither of us know the impact of EM wanting the GOP to win. He realizes what a Harris Admin would do to him and that is pretty motivating to a man worth north of 200 billion. He also has over 200 million followers. A lot of millennials like him. Does anyone like Zuck?

I am very glad he is on our team.

Last edited:
Damn @dtrain79 , I hope you and your family are Ok. This sucks that it happened to you. But, remember, this is anecdotal, crime is down overall - the government says so. And do you know your genius girl is still saying it is 32 days until the election. That’s his number. 32 days. Extended “32” days.

Damn @dtrain79 , I hope you and your family are Ok. This sucks that it happened to you. But, remember, this is anecdotal, crime is down overall - the government says so. And do you know your genius girl is still saying it is 32 days until the election. That’s his number. 32 days. Extended “32” days.

Liberals - "did she die?"

• Haha
Reactions: tjfleck6
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT