ADVERTISEMENT

Current Events.

If the US had terrorists at their border who had recently staged an attack that killed scores of people in the US and the US sent exploding pagers, radios etc., people in the US would be cheering.

Israel is at war with terror groups that want to destroy it if they could. I don't see a problem with what they did. Screw around with Israel and you better watch out. I think it is a pretty sound message to send to people who want you to cease to exist.

I guess Israel is not allowed to strike back at its enemies.
I personally think they should crush hamas and hezbollah. However, this can cause some unintended things like nearby people becoming victims or maybe even someone in a plane being blown up? I really dgaf about Islamic fundamentalists but hate innocent people on both sides being slaughtered.

I wouldn't say they are trying to kill him. I don't know that they are trying all that hard to stop it. Heck, Hillary Clinton (still a Dem leader, whether people want to admit that or not) couldn't stop talking about what a danger he was the day after the 2nd attempt.

The chaos of Trump dying would not help the Republicans. That's crazy talk. There would have been several candidates and no time to build a legit candidacy.
You may be right. I did forget that most of the delegates were for Trump. God knows what candidate they would have selected.

Reactions: rillaman
You may be right. I did forget that most of the delegates were for Trump. God knows what candidate they would have selected.

It would have led to massive chaos, and even if they chose RDS quickly, he would have been left with little time. In a time of major crisis.

As much as I dislike Trump, him dying would be awful for the GOP right now. Would be incredibly awful for the country as a whole. We look so weak right now. 2 assassination attempts on an USA Presidential candidate in 2024. Everyone knows that 1st one was easily preventable. We have seen the videos. We are all very lucky that crazy kid missed. When it comes to security, we look weak on the global stage. Or worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncoach
Trump has a net favorability rating of -10 and he is the most attractive candidate? Trump lost the popular vote by over 3 million to Hillary Clinton and Hillary Clinton was an awful candidate. Trump then lost to the living mummy in 2020. Trump sure is a powerhouse candidate! I am sure the Republicans could have done better.
What did McCain or Romney win? Dole? Bush won only electoral vote in 2000 and parlayed 9/11 and wars into a popular win in 2004.

What did McCain or Romney win? Dole? Bush won only electoral vote in 2000 and parlayed 9/11 and wars into a popular win in 2004.
McCain, Romney and Dole only ran one time. They all ran against strong candidates. Bush only lost the popular vote by a little over 500,000 votes. Trump is running three times. In 2016, Trump lost the popular vote by over 3 million in 2016 and lost in 2020 even though he ran against some of the weakest candidates in history. Imagine a debate of Trump vs. Obama, it would have been a massacre.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT