ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Kyle Clark is known to be pretty liberal, for the poster who will immediately question the source. Denver FAFO and will now send their self inflicted problem to other cities .

So I was right AGAIN.

Trump gave written AUTHORIZATION to activate the National Guard BEFORE Jan 6 th !

The Mayor of DC, refused the Troops in a WRITTEN letter to Pres Trump !, also BEFORE Jan 6 th.

DA never said that. LIE They are targeting those for whom there is reasonable suspicion that crimes have been committed. Can you deny that Trump was suspected of crimes? His lawyer/fixer admitted that he was lying about values, lowering taxes, increasing ability to get loans and lower rates.
What crimes did they charge Trump with prior to being a presidential candidate?

The fixer/ lawyer that went to prison for lying/ cheating/ scheming the taxi medallion system?

These scum Politicians have no shame !

Inside the Wake, Mayor Adams and AG Bragg were asked to leave, "You have blood on your hands !" They left without speaking !

Hubris unbounded; It is rumored that the Gov asked to speak AND Laticia at the Funeral !
Denied.

Grandmother approached Trump and asked permission to embrace him. Granted.
He also was holding the 1 year old Son, of the Slain Officer.

He was in Florida when originally asked by the Family to attend Wake !

So I was right AGAIN.

Trump gave written AUTHORIZATION to activate the National Guard BEFORE Jan 6 th !

The Mayor of DC, refused the Troops in a WRITTEN letter to Pres Trump !, also BEFORE Jan 6 th.
LOL, was he lying then or now. Good source.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23

The fixer/ lawyer that went to prison for lying/ cheating/ scheming the taxi medallion system?
Is that the reason he declared earlier than any candidate before? He knew he could sell this conspiracy to his knuckle head followers.o

I assumed some ass wipe would chime in about this tragedy. I was certain you would be the TDS idiot.

1. He was INVITED by the FAMILY first, on the phone when he phoned with condolences.
2. Brandon flew into NYC at JFK, which is under 10 miles from the family home, but he was not invited.
3. Governor of NY State showed up, the Family asked her to leave within 15 minutes of the Family finding her there.
4. Talk between Trump and Tunnels for Towers has TFT paying off her mortgage with Trump sending TFT a corresponding $ amount.
5. Barstool has a T-shirt/sweatshirts sale for the Family with 100 % of the proceeds going to the Family. So far it's at $ 1,500,000 in sales.
6. Founder of Barstool has pledged to match 100 % $ sales, which is $1,500,000= $ 3,000,00 so far.
You didn't answer my question. NY City cops are going to support Trump by 80% no matter what. His criminality does not bother them.

..and I believe this because local jurisdictions always release those accused of child rape. You guys believe the most ridiculous BS.

Ya, that never happens stone. Just 275 times over 11 days in February.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
You didn't answer my question. NY City cops are going to support Trump by 80% no matter what. His criminality does not bother them.
OVER 50 % of NYPD are considered Non-White by the idiots that track this figure.

So you say Trump has the minority vote ! Bad news for Brandon !

You guys spend $ 50 at Barstool Sports for NYPD gear and $ 100 will reach the Family.

You should the many posts about how residential or commercial property are valued, but you can't comprehend them ?

Inside the Wake, Mayor Adams and AG Bragg were asked to leave, "You have blood on your hands !" They left without speaking !

Hubris unbounded; It is rumored that the Gov asked to speak AND Laticia at the Funeral !
Denied.
No one ever accused the Cops of being the brightest. You would think they could get more by not insulting their bosses. Especially since they have not done anything that led to the death.

• Angry
Reactions: bung23

Interesting that you note that Trump’s personal lawyer is a con artist without doing the math on that.

These scum Politicians have no shame !

Denied.

Grandmother approached Trump and asked permission to embrace him. Granted.
He also was holding the 1 year old Son, of the Slain Officer.

He was in Florida when originally asked by the Family to attend Wake !

Am I the only person who realizes that the cop’s family looks bad for turning a wake into a partisan event?

If they want to call out bad immigration and criminal justice policy, that is their right. Booting people out and turning it into a circus, not great.

Interesting that you note that Trump’s personal lawyer is a con artist without doing the math on that.
I have a fraction of the money that Trump has and I have hired dozens of lawyers. I believe a fair amount of them to lack integrity. Thestonedax quoted a proven liar. It is not unreasonable for me to point that out.

Reactions: tjfleck6 and bung23
Am I the only person who realizes that the cop’s family looks bad for turning a wake into a partisan event?

If they want to call out bad immigration and criminal justice policy, that is their right. Booting people out and turning it into a circus, not great.
The only people turning it into a circus are the uninvited politicians that the family didn't want there for their photo ops. I see the family as victims here. They were intentionally not invited, but showed up.

• Love
Reactions: tjfleck6 and bung23

Disagree 100%

Those Dem fvcks ultimately caused this. I’m glad the family shamed them and denied their presence at the wake.

Reactions: tjfleck6
Disagree 100%

Those Dem fvcks ultimately caused this. I’m glad the family shamed them and denied their presence at the wake.

Shamed them?

The family looked like assholes to everyone not consumed by hysterical partisan rage, which btw is most of your fellow countrymen. Actually most of those folks will never hear this story because they have better things to do with their time.

The only people turning it into a circus are the uninvited politicians that the family didn't want there for their photo ops. I see the family as victims here. They were intentionally not invited, but showed up.

Fascinatingly, I’d make the same point if it were Republicans ejected. I thought most wakes were open to the public and unless you don’t pay your respects, being there seems completely fine to me.

This country could use a healthy dose of WASP restraint.

I have a fraction of the money that Trump has and I have hired dozens of lawyers. I believe a fair amount of them to lack integrity. Thestonedax quoted a proven liar. It is not unreasonable for me to point that out.

He was Trump’s personal lawyer for decades not some one off transactional counsel.

Weirdly I’ve worked with or against thousands of lawyers, can only think of 1 or 2 as contemptible as Trump’s lifelong personal counsel.

Again, I have the luxury of not defending the indefensible in debate after debate. It is glorious.

Shamed them?

The family looked like assholes to everyone not consumed by hysterical partisan rage, which btw is most of your fellow countrymen. Actually most of those folks will never hear this story because they have better things to do with their time.
Shamed them in the sense that they were told to leave. Again, those Dem politicians allow for free entry into our country so all crimes committed by illegals are ultimately on their hands, in my opinion. You don’t see it that way and that’s your opinion.

Reactions: ILisBest

Ya, that never happens stone. Just 275 times over 11 days in February.
Yes, I don't buy this report although they pasted official letterhead on it. They claim that this guy was CONVICTED of sexual assault and battery on a child, this is not just accused and released pretrial! Yet he walks out of court a free man instead of being sentenced for a mandatory minimum or some length sentence as takes place in reality.

Yes, I don't buy this report although they pasted official letterhead on it. They claim that this guy was CONVICTED of sexual assault and battery on a child, this is not just accused and released pretrial! Yet he walks out of court a free man instead of being sentenced for a mandatory minimum or some length sentence as takes place in reality.

So all of these sources are just making it up? You are such a team player cuck that you won’t acknowledge real news. What a weak man you are.

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
He was Trump’s personal lawyer for decades not some one off transactional counsel.

Weirdly I’ve worked with or against thousands of lawyers, can only think of 1 or 2 as contemptible as Trump’s lifelong personal counsel.

Again, I have the luxury of not defending the indefensible in debate after debate. It is glorious.
How about Stormy's original lawyer, now sitting in Federal lock up ?

Shamed them?

But you and EVERY poster here were able to know the Truth by reading my posts.

This is real life, not ass holes trying to make political points.

AGAIN, I TELL you that the Family asked Trump to appear, he was in Florida but came !

Instead of trying to be the most accurate person, go to Barstool and buy a sweatshirt for $ 50 bucks. The Family gets the $ 50 and a like cash donation from management at Barstool = $ 100. Yesterday the amount was $ 3,000,000 !

By the way, one of the Barstool guys is the SON of an NYPD Officer killed in line of duty.

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
But you and EVERY poster here were able to know the Truth by reading my posts.

This is real life, not ass holes trying to make political points.

AGAIN, I TELL you that the Family asked Trump to appear, he was in Florida but came !

Instead of trying to be the most accurate person, go to Barstool and buy a sweatshirt for $ 50 bucks. The Family gets the $ 50 and a like cash donation from management at Barstool = $ 100. Yesterday the amount was $ 3,000,000 !

By the way, one of the Barstool guys is the SON of an NYPD Officer killed in line of duty.

I think it’s completely fine the family invited Trump. Even if it’s political.

Less so about making Dem electeds look bad. Everyone should be able to honor fallen heroes, stuff like that used to bind people together.

I get you don't like Trump. That doesn't mean his convict attorney isn't dishonest. It is you that is defending his attorney. You like his credibility. Ok.

I think it’s completely fine the family invited Trump. Even if it’s political.

Less so about making Dem electeds look bad. Everyone should be able to honor fallen heroes, stuff like that used to bind people together.
So, the family of the fallen police officer should be forced to have Dems come get a photo op at the funeral or it is a bad look on them. Ok

Last edited:
I get you don't like Trump. That doesn't mean his convict attorney isn't dishonest. It is you that is defending his attorney. You like his credibility. Ok.

You point out where I’ve done that?

If you make things up, you are probably bad at argumentation.

I will wait on this forever.

So, the family of the fallen police officer should be forced to have Dems come get a photo op at the funeral or it is bad look on them. Ok

Low character people congregate in the Trumpian GOP. Enjoy it.

Still laughing you claimed this was about policy. Then you defend Trump hiring Michael Cohen for decades. Weird that.

Last edited:
Trump circle jerk on here is hilarious. You gave all your credibility up to a con artist to win an election or two.

So, the family of the fallen police officer should be forced to have Dems come get a photo op at the funeral or it is bad look on them. Ok
Oh Shit Dems. The Governor, Mayor want to pay their respects and you make it about the DEMS. How pathetic. That is like Putin or Kim coming. You guys are a mess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT