ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Status
Not open for further replies.
The exact cause of sundowning is not known.

Factors that may worsen late-day confusion​

• Fatigue.
  • Spending a day in a place that's not familiar.
  • Low lighting.
  • Increased shadows.
  • Disruption of the body's "internal clock."
  • Trouble separating reality from dreams.
  • Being hungry or thirsty.
  • Presence of an infection, such as a urinary tract infection.
  • Being bored or in pain.
  • Depression.

It's possible that a medicine side effect, pain, depression or other condition could contribute to sundowning. Talk with a healthcare professional if you suspect that a condition might be making someone's sundowning worse. A urinary tract infection or sleep apnea could be contributing to sundowning, especially if it comes on quickly.
With
Jonathan Graff-Radford, M.D.

From Mayo Clinic to your inbox​

Regardless of the cause, our President has it. That’s a problem. I guess we can assume he just had a urinary tract infection, instead of assuming the obvious.

This will age like all of your COVID takes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bung23 and tjfleck6
I wonder what % of our new jobs are processing and managing migrants. Endless war and unlimited migration might not be good for safety, but they are great for jobs.
You best sit out the 2024 election.. Honestly, you are like the little kid who has solved the most difficult part of a problem in an eloquent manner only to get it wrong by missing the easy part at the end.

In summary, you know precisely what is happening to America and why. But, your conclusion is to vote not Trump thereby increasing the odds of those you hold responsible.for your list of grievances.

Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
You best sit out the 2024 election.. Honestly, you are like the little kid who has solved the most difficult part of a problem in an eloquent manner only to get it wrong by missing the easy part at the end.

In summary, you know precisely what is happening to America and why. But, your conclusion is to vote not Trump thereby increasing the odds of those you hold responsible.for your list of grievances.

4 more years of Biden will probably damage the Dem party significantly. They will have to answer for running him out there again for years to come. 4 years of Trump damaged the GOP, creating record voting for a guy that didn’t even campaign. 4 more years of Trump will likely damage the GOP again.

I’d feel sick marking the spot next to either of their names.

You guys are sick! Scanning sites dedicated to COVID conspiracies.
I didn’t elect Bill Gates. He will not rule over me. “Scanning conspiracy sites” is truly moronic. He is meddling in world events because he’s a rich dweeb who thinks you are undeserving of personal choice.

Reactions: ILisBest
4 more years of Biden will probably damage the Dem party significantly. They will have to answer for running him out there again for years to come. 4 years of Trump damaged the GOP, creating record voting for a guy that didn’t even campaign. 4 more years of Trump will likely damage the GOP again.

I’d feel sick marking the spot next to either of their names.
Absolute and total derangement. You honestly believe Biden got 81M legit votes. Sorry, it is not a conspiracy theory.

4 more years? LOL. Pathetic. The Fake News and Democrat party were exposed to all who pay little attention on June 27th for propping up a dementia ridden man. Yet, 42-43 percent of people in this country are just like Stone and will vote DEMENTIA. The country is very nearly lost and the legalization by executive order of 20M will mean your vote is meaningless. Nope, you will never wake up apparently. If RDS can’t win in 2028 it will be because of morally superior people like you, not Donald Trump who will set the table for a worthy successor.

I didn’t elect Bill Gates. He will not rule over me. “Scanning conspiracy sites” is truly moronic. He is meddling in world events because he’s a rich dweeb who thinks you are undeserving of personal choice.
Bill Gates, George Soros, Tri-lateral Commission, the Rothschilds, Fauci, a long line of boogeymen the nut job right blame. Get the tin foil out Coach.. What is the latest from your Q meetings?

Absolute and total derangement. You honestly believe Biden got 81M legit votes. Sorry, it is not a conspiracy theory.

4 more years? LOL. Pathetic. The Fake News and Democrat party were exposed to all who pay little attention on June 27th for propping up a dementia ridden man. Yet, 42-43 percent of people in this country are just like Stone and will vote DEMENTIA. The country is very nearly lost and the legalization by executive order of 20M will mean your vote is meaningless. Nope, you will never wake up apparently. If RDS can’t win in 2028 it will be because of morally superior people like you, not Donald Trump who will set the table for a worthy successor.

It will be because Donald Trump rallied and empowered the swamp like no one before him. The only reason Fauci became a household name is because your hero took a backseat to him. The last 4 years are a direct result of Trump cowering in the corner when we needed him the most.

It will be because Donald Trump rallied and empowered the swamp like no one before him. The only reason Fauci became a household name is because your hero took a backseat to him. The last 4 years are a direct result of Trump cowering in the corner when we needed him the most.
That is revisionist history. The Democrats/BLM protests were necessary, because the Covid crisis in itself was not enough to lower Trump’s favorability ratings. Democrat governors made sure their policies hurt the economy, as well. How did a guy who hung out in his basement get 81 million votes when Trump got over 7 million more votes than any other sitting President ever, including Obama?

That is revisionist history. The Democrats/BLM protests were necessary, because the Covid crisis in itself was not enough to lower Trump’s favorability ratings. Democrat governors made sure their policies hurt the economy, as well. How did a guy who hung out in his basement get 81 million votes when Trump got over 7 million more votes than any other sitting President ever, including Obama?

Because Trump rallies the left like no one ever before him. It isn’t Biden. It never was Biden. It was the “not Trump” vote.

Because Trump rallies the left like no one ever before him. It isn’t Biden. It never was Biden. It was the “not Trump” vote.
That’s an excuse for an answer. How does a sitting President get 7 million more votes more than Obama got as a sitting President and brain dead Joe Biden got 8 million more? That is a mathematical anomaly. How many voting precincts reported more actual votes than registered voters? Why did the new Dem majority Wisconsin Supreme Court just decide to bring back ballot drop boxes?

That’s an excuse for an answer. How does a sitting President get 7 million more votes more than Obama got as a sitting President and brain dead Joe Biden got 8 million more? That is a mathematical anomaly. How many voting precincts reported more actual votes than registered voters? Why did the new Dem majority Wisconsin Supreme Court just decide to bring back ballot drop boxes?

I don’t know, tell me. That would seem like pretty obvious fraud.

The reason is what I’ve already told you. People hate Trump so much that they are very motivated to vote against him. That includes a lot of people that typically aren’t that motivated to vote.

Reactions: dtrain79
The exact cause of sundowning is not known.

Factors that may worsen late-day confusion​

• Fatigue.
  • Spending a day in a place that's not familiar.
  • Low lighting.
  • Increased shadows.
  • Disruption of the body's "internal clock."
  • Trouble separating reality from dreams.
  • Being hungry or thirsty.
  • Presence of an infection, such as a urinary tract infection.
  • Being bored or in pain.
  • Depression.

It's possible that a medicine side effect, pain, depression or other condition could contribute to sundowning. Talk with a healthcare professional if you suspect that a condition might be making someone's sundowning worse. A urinary tract infection or sleep apnea could be contributing to sundowning, especially if it comes on quickly.
With
Jonathan Graff-Radford, M.D.

From Mayo Clinic to your inbox​

The causes of sundowning may vary from patient to patient but it only happens in people with dementia or mental health issues.

Reactions: ILisBest
It is not a lack of energy as Train wants to believe. It is a newfound discipline from within or at the behest of others. No matter the case, it is an improvement.

He's spending the time working on his golf game and getting rid of his "staff" bag !

Lee Trevino started working his golfing career at a driving range. He would take on all comers in the long drive. He would allow you to use your driver. He would use an old style Coke bottle taped to a shaft !

Last edited:
So you agree it is age and not dementia.
Sundowner Syndrome is a combination of old age and dementia, and probably lack of exercise/mobility.

I purchased a special lamp for my Mom, she was in her late 80's and it was noticeable in the later times of sunset, that she would have significant mood changes ! I saw the lamp in the H & S catalogue, purchased same and it did some good.

I don’t know, tell me. That would seem like pretty obvious fraud.

The reason is what I’ve already told you. People hate Trump so much that they are very motivated to vote against him. That includes a lot of people that typically aren’t that motivated to vote.
You have no evidence other than “motivation”. You left out deep state fakes like the laptop, “Russian disinformation” and Trump is Hitler BS. When are you going to stop making excuses? Trump is not Hitler.

Obama-
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Trump-
75,000,000 votes (I think the real number was closer to 74,000,000)
2,497 counties

Biden-
477 counties

Joe Biden-
1 bellwether county
Donald Trump-
18 bellwether counties

You never answered the question of why the Wisconsin Supreme Court after becoming majority Dem again reinstated the voting drop boxes. The Wisconsin Supreme Court is motivated because Trump, according to you. The Dems didn’t need the Trump bogeyman to f up California or Illinois through essentially 1 party rule.

You have no evidence other than “motivation”. You left out deep state fakes like the laptop, “Russian disinformation” and Trump is Hitler BS. When are you going to stop making excuses? Trump is not Hitler.

Obama-
69,000,000 votes
873 counties

Trump-
75,000,000 votes (I think the real number was closer to 74,000,000)
2,497 counties

Biden-
477 counties

Joe Biden-
1 bellwether county
Donald Trump-
18 bellwether counties

You never answered the question of why the Wisconsin Supreme Court after becoming majority Dem again reinstated the voting drop boxes. The Wisconsin Supreme Court is motivated because Trump, according to you. The Dems didn’t need the Trump bogeyman to f up California or Illinois through essentially 1 party rule.

What is the law on the issue in Wisconsin? If the old court ignored it, they restored it for that reason. If the old court was right, they are Dem hacks.

Also there wasn’t a single place in the country where actual voters outnumbered registered voters. As per usual, Trump election lies require no support for people to believe them. Perhaps that’s why Rillaman correctly identifies why Trump generated so many Biden votes … people were tired of him.

Dick Cheney. Chickenhawk. Poor counsel to GW Bush. Bish should have surrounded himself with more people like Gen. Powell.

That is rich coming from a MAGA Trumper.
Technically, I was RDS(your governor) this go around, but he didn't make it to the big stage.

But yes, I can tell the difference between the two candidates and will vote for the one I find to be better.

Reactions: Uncoach
I am sorry Stonedax. I am sorry you have lost track of reality over ideology.

If Biden was just retired and falling asleep in front of the TV every night, no one would care. That’s what he should be doing.

Unfortunately, he’s in charge of the most powerful country in the world. Yes, the President should be held to a higher standard than your grandfather that tells the same exaggerated story every time you see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT