ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

This is true of both sides. Someone posted Loomer and dtrain79 was correct. She blows a lot of hot air. But the MSM are the worst. They are like Fauci. If he said something now that was true, only dippies would believe him when everyone should. The politicization of the news and all of the gaslighting is a bad thing.

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: ILisBest and bung23

Well, it’s a boon for hotel owners so it’s not all bad!

I wonder what % of our new jobs are processing and managing migrants. Endless war and unlimited migration might not be good for safety, but they are great for jobs.

Reactions: bung23

No, it’s dementia that progresses as you age. That debate disrupted his routine. He says he can’t take meetings after 8pm. He’s sundowning, which is a symptom of dementia.
Damn, I thought I was just old and tired falling asleep in front of TV at 8:30 -9:00 every night. Now I find out from you Docs that I have dementia. How much longer do I have left?

The exact cause of sundowning is not known.

Factors that may worsen late-day confusion​

• Fatigue.
  • Spending a day in a place that's not familiar.
  • Low lighting.
  • Increased shadows.
  • Disruption of the body's "internal clock."
  • Trouble separating reality from dreams.
  • Being hungry or thirsty.
  • Presence of an infection, such as a urinary tract infection.
  • Being bored or in pain.
  • Depression.

It's possible that a medicine side effect, pain, depression or other condition could contribute to sundowning. Talk with a healthcare professional if you suspect that a condition might be making someone's sundowning worse. A urinary tract infection or sleep apnea could be contributing to sundowning, especially if it comes on quickly.
With
Jonathan Graff-Radford, M.D.

From Mayo Clinic to your inbox​

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bung23
The exact cause of sundowning is not known.

Factors that may worsen late-day confusion​

• Fatigue.
  • Spending a day in a place that's not familiar.
  • Low lighting.
  • Increased shadows.
  • Disruption of the body's "internal clock."
  • Trouble separating reality from dreams.
  • Being hungry or thirsty.
  • Presence of an infection, such as a urinary tract infection.
  • Being bored or in pain.
  • Depression.

It's possible that a medicine side effect, pain, depression or other condition could contribute to sundowning. Talk with a healthcare professional if you suspect that a condition might be making someone's sundowning worse. A urinary tract infection or sleep apnea could be contributing to sundowning, especially if it comes on quickly.
With
Jonathan Graff-Radford, M.D.

From Mayo Clinic to your inbox​

I mUsT JuStIfY fOr mY LeAdEr!!! 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT