ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Terribly stupid. If there was a Civil War, I’d be on the sidelines pointing and laughing at the “soldiers” on each side.

The fact that there are people online speaking about a "Civil War" (and it's just a few) when they can't get two dozen people to go out and protest the NY criminal case in support of Trump is one of the greatest disconnects of all time.

The dirty truth - and I now firmly believe this - is that the Floyd riots and the Trump Capitol riot were 95% about Americans responding terribly poorly to be restrained by the idiotic Covid restriction regime. Hilariously, both riots supported fairly unjust causes, but if they'd have rioted to tear apart the Trump and Dems Covid restrictions, I think I might have picked up my pitchfork!

6658c3482200003300a9c9eb.jpeg
Trump was on Epstein island?

He did fly on the Lolita Express a few times.

Honestly, I'm not sure we know exactly who made it out there ... but Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew definitely did!
Ok. Then prosecute him for any wrong doing along with everyone else who raped children. He was not on that island afaik.

“Trump flew four times in 1993, as well as once in 1994, 1995 and 1997. The flights were between Palm Beach, Florida, and New York City airports, with one 1994 flight”

Reactions: bung23
Ok. Then prosecute him for any wrong doing along with everyone else who raped children. He was not on that island afaik.

“Trump flew four times in 1993, as well as once in 1994, 1995 and 1997. The flights were between Palm Beach, Florida, and New York City airports, with one 1994 flight”

NGL ... I'm going to guess that flight logs for trips to the Lolita Island weren't always the most accurate!

That said, I am of the opinion Trump didn't go out there. I think he's more into the Stormy types than what the stuff Epstein was doing.

Yup. If only someone like that was available to run for president, Rs would win in a landslide.
Garland would have less influence on this country, if McConnell had sent him through approval. As of now Garland has been a far leftist wrecking ball doing a crap ton of damage to the justice system and reputation of the alphabets like the FBI.

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
The fact that there are people online speaking about a "Civil War" (and it's just a few) when they can't get two dozen people to go out and protest the NY criminal case in support of Trump is one of the greatest disconnects of all time.

The dirty truth - and I now firmly believe this - is that the Floyd riots and the Trump Capitol riot were 95% about Americans responding terribly poorly to be restrained by the idiotic Covid restriction regime. Hilariously, both riots supported fairly unjust causes, but if they'd have rioted to tear apart the Trump and Dems Covid restrictions, I think I might have picked up my pitchfork!
I hate to state the obvious, but the alignment of the education system, the vast majority of MSM, the politicization of the government agencies towards the left is with purpose. I had lefties, including a very affluent, well connected attorney I have known for decades, tell me the Left was in a Civil War anyone to the right wouldn’t even know it until it was actually over. This was when Obama occupied the White House.

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest

Epstein and Trump co-hosted a party in Palm Beach for "young models". Epstein and guests engaged in his behavior in N.Y., Palm Beach, his island, everywhere he was.

Garland would have less influence on this country, if McConnell had sent him through approval. As of now Garland has been a far leftist wrecking ball doing a crap ton of damage to the justice system and reputation of the alphabets like the FBI.
Garland? You are on a roll of baseless conspiracy.

Pretty stupid. He didn't politicize the DOJ to actually lock her up. This is as dumb of a post as "Dr TJ" does suggesting everybody who dies is from the vax.

This was really easy to find and straight from a leftist rag.

Senior adviser Kellyanne Conway went on MSNBC's “Morning Joe” Tuesday morning and basically conceded that with the campaign behind him, Trump isn't looking to prosecute Clinton. “I think when the president-elect, who’s also the head of your party, tells you before he’s even inaugurated that he doesn’t wish to pursue these charges, it sends a very strong message, tone and content” to the rest of the GOP, she said. “ … I think he’s thinking of many different things as he prepares to become the president of the United States, and things that sound like the campaign are not among them.”

Reactions: bung23
Pretty stupid. He didn't politicize the DOJ to actually lock her up.
He wasn't able to, but it was not from lack of trying. He and Barr politicized the JD like never in history. It is entertaining today to watch you struggle, almost in a panic, to get your man Trump off the hook. I have a grin on my face as I think about your repeated posts that you are not a Trumper. You are showing him more love today than Kim.

LOL, "I never voted in my life, but my first vote is going to be for this man" Good stuff Coach keep it coming I need the laughs today. "If that NIGGA Trump gets convicted for this crime I am voting fo his ass" LOL You know that was put out by the Trump campaign as they hit every racist stereo type there is.

Last edited:

Huh? Garland was approved by a Democratic-led Senate for AG.

If you are saying in 2015, this is insane. It would have meant that a solid conservative justice in Scalia was replaced by an liberal (and good chance with an open Supreme Court seat Trump loses in 2016). If so, RBG retires well before death and it's a 5-4 liberal majority court. Enjoy that. Even if Trump wins, it's a 5-4 centrist court and the right is probably still losing most of the gun/affirmative action type cases (or at best getting middle of the road results).

ATLANTA (AP) — The publisher of “2000 Mules” issued a statement Friday apologizing to a Georgia man who was shown in the film and falsely accused of ballot fraud during the 2020 election.
The widely debunked film includes surveillance video showing Mark Andrews, his face blurred, putting five ballots in a drop box in Lawrenceville, an Atlanta suburb, as a voiceover by conservative pundit and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza says: “What you are seeing is a crime. These are fraudulent votes.”

Salem Media Group said in the statement that it has “removed the film from Salem’s platforms, and there will be no future distribution of the film or the book by Salem.”
“It was never our intent that the publication of the 2000 Mules film and book would harm Mr. Andrews. We apologize for the hurt the inclusion of Mr. Andrews’ image in the movie, book, and promotional materials have caused Mr. Andrews and his family,” the statement said.

A state investigation found that Andrews was dropping off ballots for himself, his wife and their three adult children, who all lived at the same address. That is legal in Georgia, and an investigator said there was no evidence of wrongdoing by Andrews.
The film uses research from True the Vote, a Texas-based nonprofit, and suggests that ballot “mules” aligned with Democrats were paid to illegally collect and deliver ballots in Georgia and four other closely watched states. An Associated Press analysis found that it is based on faulty assumptions, anonymous accounts and improper analysis of cellphone location data.

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT THIS WHOLE MOVIE WAS BULLSHIT? Any one with a brain.

Reactions: dtrain79
I don't understand the point he is making. The only case being made against Trump that has anything to do with free speech is the 1/6 riot. I don't think anti-war speech is any way similar to speech that helped to incite a riot.

Trump would have never been convicted yesterday if he was not such a dope. His lawyers knew they could not put him on the stand since Trump is his own worst enemy. If Trump would have just admitted the sexual encounter and then focused on his ignorance of the classification of the payment, he would walked.

ATLANTA (AP) — The publisher of “2000 Mules” issued a statement Friday apologizing to a Georgia man who was shown in the film and falsely accused of ballot fraud during the 2020 election.
The widely debunked film includes surveillance video showing Mark Andrews, his face blurred, putting five ballots in a drop box in Lawrenceville, an Atlanta suburb, as a voiceover by conservative pundit and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza says: “What you are seeing is a crime. These are fraudulent votes.”

Salem Media Group said in the statement that it has “removed the film from Salem’s platforms, and there will be no future distribution of the film or the book by Salem.”
“It was never our intent that the publication of the 2000 Mules film and book would harm Mr. Andrews. We apologize for the hurt the inclusion of Mr. Andrews’ image in the movie, book, and promotional materials have caused Mr. Andrews and his family,” the statement said.

A state investigation found that Andrews was dropping off ballots for himself, his wife and their three adult children, who all lived at the same address. That is legal in Georgia, and an investigator said there was no evidence of wrongdoing by Andrews.
The film uses research from True the Vote, a Texas-based nonprofit, and suggests that ballot “mules” aligned with Democrats were paid to illegally collect and deliver ballots in Georgia and four other closely watched states. An Associated Press analysis found that it is based on faulty assumptions, anonymous accounts and improper analysis of cellphone location data.

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT THIS WHOLE MOVIE WAS BULLSHIT? Any one with a brain.

Where is Best to tell us the movie made some interesting points?

Salem Media is extremely right wing. If they pulled it, they are petrified of major lawsuits they have no chance of winning.

Everything that surrounds “Trump” is corrupt. It’s a cabal of grifters and liars that know people invested in winning elections against the left want to believe anything bad about Dems. This isn’t exclusive to Rs, but it is currently much worse on the right.

Reactions: JeffT818
Huh? Garland was approved by a Democratic-led Senate for AG.

If you are saying in 2015, this is insane. It would have meant that a solid conservative justice in Scalia was replaced by an liberal (and good chance with an open Supreme Court seat Trump loses in 2016). If so, RBG retires well before death and it's a 5-4 liberal majority court. Enjoy that. Even if Trump wins, it's a 5-4 centrist court and the right is probably still losing most of the gun/affirmative action type cases (or at best getting middle of the road results).
NSS. I know damn well how an AG gets the ****ing job. McConnell was in charge when he held up Obama’s pick (Garland) from getting the SCOTUS nod.

As a Justice he doesn’t stop Trump from winning POTUS and putting 2 of the 3 conservatives on the court he has. Perhaps 5-4, the overturn of Roe v Wade that the Chief Justice was trying to get a compromise on wouldn’t have happened and the Republicans wouldn’t be fighting the 95% of Americans who believe in the right to have an abortion in some capacity. Garland as AG is doing a ton more damage than either of the two furthest left on the Court.

Last edited:
Reactions: ILisBest
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT