ADVERTISEMENT

Some Hopkins info....

Brad S

Nov 22, 2002
Just to clear some things up. I don't know why everything is doom and gloom all of the time when Illinois has recruited a top 10 team over the past 3 years. John Groce and Bruce Weber are gone.

-Hopkins wants to zoom and his dad and Chin are setting up a meeting. Dad told Chin to set a date and Chin has been running some dates by him. Illinois has 3 assistant coaches all setting up zoom meetings with kids and they are practicing each day, so coordinating those along with Coach Underwood's schedule is much more difficult than just setting a date/time.

-Illinois just found out he was deciding within the next week to 10 days and they want to continue to get info.

-Hopkins said he may visit prior to his decision. I don't think that will happen, because 1. He has been here a million times and 2. They can't interact if he does visit due to COVID restrictions.

-Kentucky, Indiana and Illinois would seem to be his top 3. I think it is Kentucky and Illinois.

-There are some other things we know as well,m but I am not at liberty to divulge that information right now. But suffice it to say it is at least very good news.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News