ADVERTISEMENT

Sergio

emathews8

Feb 6, 2018
Sergio posted this a little bit ago and I thought this was interesting:

Please Share
Facts: Illinois has won 18 Big Ten Championships in over a century. When the McClains came to Champaign, we won 5 Big Ten Championships, several Sweet 16's,Elite 8, & Final four Runner up appearance in13 years of service. But Wayne McClain was never good enough to be Illinois head coach when the opportunities came. Why?
Well go and add 6 to the belt! Demonte Williams is Frank Williams Son and Ace Wolf father Adam Miller played for my father at Peoria Manual, Adams mother Andrea Garry best friends with my sister grew up in the McClain house! Those three players you see at the top as teenagers with Wayne McClains leadership established ties with the Chicago land players and coaches, and became family with Basketball Godfather of the North Mac Irvin and his sons Mike Irvin Lance C. Irvin Nick Irvin Mac Buckets Irvin III (Morgan Park). We traveled together, stayed at the Irvins house when we went to Chicago to hoop. We're a proud group that continues to rebuild and put Illinois on the map. Whether you wanna turn your back to it and ignore our work, Credit is way past due to all these African American males and what they have done for this State and bringing National recognition and titles to the IHSA and University of Illinois!”

Thoughts?

Reactions: captain05
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News