ADVERTISEMENT

OT Lets get healthy

cmore79

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2014
I find myself being pretty depressed with the weeks events. I love sports and everything they mean but they are gone for who knows how long. Lets use this break from sports to focus on the betterment of ourselves. I'd be willing to bet that their are more than a few people on this board who need to make some lifestyle changes so lets use this extra time that we will have wisely.

The purpose of this thread is to talk about what we are doing to get healthier and offer encouragement and share experiences with each other to help the process along. Perhaps it is simply sharing a healthy recipe. Or sharing a good workout to help people along the way. No fighting, no politics, and no virus.

I am 5'11" and weigh 228. I would love to get back under 200. I have gotten away from walking every night and have resumed some bad eating habits. In a world where it feels like I can control nothing, I find myself wanting to control what I put into my body and how I treat my body a little more. So who is with me? Lets do it together.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News