ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Basketball and Football Tickets...

Dcudds

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2007
Hoffman Estates, IL
Hi all,

With all the coaching I do, it's extremely difficult to get down for games. I have basketball and football season tickets packages for sale. My guy who normally would purchase the basketball season tickets for years, can't do it this year. If anyone is interested in one or both, please email me at dcuttill@msn.com.

The basketball tickets are located in Section 248, Row 12, Seat 8 and 9. I paid $990, I'll sell them in full for $900. They come with a parking pass, usually in the SW Lot.

The football tickets are split into two sections and I will only sell them together because the booklet comes with both of them together w/ parking pass in Lot 32.

I have (2) tickets in Section 124, Row 7, Seat 29 & 30 (aisle), I paid $518 for these two.

I also have (2) in the horseshoe Section 115, Row 17, Seat 1 and 2 (aisle), I paid $278 for these two.

I will sell the combined football seats for $700 and that includes the parking passes too.

If you want both basketball and football, I'll take another $100 off and sell for $1500 combined w/ both the basketball parking and football parking passes included.

This is a great deal. I just don't have the time with coaching and teaching right now, but look forward to retirement someday when I can really enjoy these tickets God willing.

Take care,

Drew

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News