ADVERTISEMENT

Malachi Hood breaks down Illinois offer

bucshon

Publisher
Staff
Sep 16, 2006
Story from Edgy.

More quotes from Hood:

"Right now I am in talks with Northwestern, Temple, Tennessee, and now some more schools reached out yesterday. No favorites yet since I’ve only seen Illinois, but once again it would be really hard to top. I’m currently setting visits up with Northwestern, Temple, and Tennessee as well as an official visit with Illinois."

"My parents along with my trainer and mentor Malik Jackson went to the visit with me. I was also with Jared Badie, Eian Pugh, and Jordan Anderson for the visit."

"Even though Illinois was my first scholarship offer, I think they will always be a top choice. The staff and facilities that are available there are second to none."

"This offer is really a dream come true, I have a lot of family that went to Illinois and I have been growing up watching players like Josh Ferguson and Nathan Scheelhaase take the field."

"I talked to the entire defensive staff, but the main two that have been there the whole way is Coach Kane and really Coach Buh, they have been really invested in me as a player for a very long time now and I can tell they are interested in me as a person. Coach B really is a great coach and it seems like he really is taking this program in the right direction."

"The workout at Illinois was great. It was a combine style workout along with sone position specific position drills it was mainly about the coaches wanting to see me move in space and I think I performed well."

"I want to make a decision by the end of summer at the latest, Coach B made it clear my offer has no expiration date, but I hope to know where I’m going by July."

Reactions: bbbs6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News