ADVERTISEMENT

Off topic Illinois Launches Illini ERA Priority Seating Model

bucshon

Publisher
Staff
Sep 16, 2006
CHAMPAIGN, Ill. — Illinois Athletics will introduce a new customer-centric I FUND priority seating annual giving model for season tickets in select portions of Memorial Stadium and State Farm Center, beginning in the 2025-26 seasons. The revamped seating model for football and men's basketball will create a more transparent, convenient, and customizable approach to purchasing season tickets. I FUND members will see increased transparency on the front end when making decisions on parking, annual benefits, and season tickets.

Fans can access IlliniERA.com now for all information on football and men's basketball season tickets for 2025-26 and beyond. The site features expanded information on the model, a pricing calculator, and frequently asked questions to assist in planning for the future.

Under the new model, 82% of fans who select season tickets in the same or similar locations at Memorial Stadium and State Farm Center will pay the same price or less in 2025. Illini ERA aims to expand access to season tickets, welcoming a new generation of fans while empowering current ticket holders to tailor their experience, as Illinois continues to serve its fans through the FamILLy First approach. Creating a pathway for new fans while empowering current season ticket holders is an essential step in aligning Illinois with peer institutions to elevate competitive success in the years ahead - from ensuring the Fighting Illini have the resources necessary to support student-athletes at the highest level to creating and maintaining the best possible fan experience. Illinois' season tickets growth of 38% at Memorial Stadium and 20% at State Farm Center over the last three years has proved the advancement to the Illini ERA priority seating model is the best path forward for all fans and I FUND members.

Illinois will offer many resources to guide fans through the Illini ERA process:
IlliniERA.com offers full information on the model, including a customizable calculator, timeline, and frequently asked questions.
Fighting Illini Account Manager are available for one-on-one conversations.
• Illinois will offer a series of virtual Town Halls to further discuss the integration of Illini ERA. Fans looking to attend can view the schedule and register here.
• All current season ticket holders and I FUND members will receive an Illini ERA guide in the mail in the coming days.

With the competitive environment of intercollegiate athletics and a growing Big Ten Conference, this updated model empowers the famILLy to be the difference in continuing to develop championship-caliber programs.

The future of Fighting Illini Athletics begins with Illini ERA.

A letter from Director of Athletics Josh Whitman is available at FightingIllini.com.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News