ADVERTISEMENT

Groce, Hill, Jordan and Finke all in Washington tonight

Illinifletch

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2003
to watch Tim Finke and Champaign Central lose to a tough Milwaukee Riverside team. Riverside has the #1 junior in Wisconsin in 6 6' Terrance Lewis. and he and his teammates hit from 3 and drove a dunked Riverside past a over matched Central team. Finke had a rough shooting night and had only 9 points before Central subbed out early in the 4th down big. That said, this is the first time I watched him live and came away impressed as he is the real deal with a nice 6 6' frame and long arms and is pretty darn fluid and athletic. Finke has a nice looking stroke, handle and passes it well and has a great feel for the game. I just wish he had some more help as the D keyed on him and forced him into tough shots.
Also, I know the season has been a struggle but all the players along with Groce were very nice and signed a bunch of autographs for kids all while smiling away. Michael Finke in particular was great to talk to as me and my daughter sat by him. If you can get to Washington this weekend I would recommend stopping by and catching some big time basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News