ADVERTISEMENT

Former Illini updates.......

Greg Ohlson

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2002
So some recent Illini transfers have started their seasons:

Te'Jon Lucas is the third leading scorer on Milwaukee averaging 14.7 points per game, 6 rebounds, and 6 assists......solid start although not surprisingly he is shooting 27% from three-point range.....but he's playing well and his team is 3-1.

Greg Eboigbodin is now a sophomore at Northeastern and he is the top big man off their bench averaging about 12 minutes per game.....while he is only averaging 1.3 points per game, he is averaging 4.3 boards per game

Mark Smith is only averaging 9.3 pts. per game and 0.3 assists for Missouri.....he's shooting 7 of 25 from the field and in his last game he only played about half the game and he shot 0-4 and didn't score at all......hmmm......

Antwan January did not enroll at New Mexico but I did learn the he is actually the cousin of former New Mexico player Tony Snell.....two former players that were recruited by the Illini are however leading the way for New Mexico:

JaQuan Lyle is averaging 19.3 pts. per game and Carlton Bragg is averaging 13.7

D.J. Williams was supposed to be a grad transfer from GW to somewhere but I couldn't find where he's currently playing

Former Illini players:

Michael Finke signed in Poland (Legia Kosz) and was working out with Trent Meacham before he headed over there.

Malcolm Hill is in Kazakhstan playing for BA Stana and one of his teammates is former Iowa guard Anthony Clemmons

Leron Black is playing for Flamengo in Brazil

BONUS: I don't know if Bernard Kouma is ever going to play for the Illini but he is currently playing for the South Plains down in Texas.......they are very good with a 5-1 record and he's currently averaging 7.7 ppg and 5.5 rebounds.......that's all

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News