ADVERTISEMENT

Da Bears predictions

rillaman

Gold Member
May 10, 2009
Football season is here, and we finally have some things to be optimistic about. I think the Bears will continue to improve, but the record won't show it. I'm going with 11-5 this season, but a worse record won't surprise me. Really tough schedule.

The defense should be elite. Hicks, Mack, and Jackson are all top players at their position. I don't see any holes, though Ha Ha Clinton Dix is a question mark. Not sure if he will win the starting safety spot opposite Jackson.

OL health will be key again. Be really nice if they can get a full season out of Long. The other interior guys are solid. Best skill position talent the Bears have had in a while. Anthony Miller should bust out, and I think he will be the #1 target for Trubisky. Cohen won't have monster stats, but he's a big time playmaker, and I expect him to create problems for every team the Bears match up with.

Curious to see if Nagy can still come up with creative game plans every week, or if the league will figure him out. The team made a huge jump last year. The tough part is sustaining the success. I'm more optimistic than I can ever remember about the Bears doing just that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News