ADVERTISEMENT

Current events

It is ironic the dems are concerned about Trump weaponizing our government against personal/ political enemies.

Right on cue another Trump hater remembers a bad conversation with Trump. Oh, randomly a few days before election. I am seeing a lot of anger from the jewish population pointed at the dems on social media.

Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach
I worked in nonprofits for 20 years. What they are talking about is a homeless services nonprofit that gives homeless people an address to receive mail. It can be very difficult for a homeless person to receive certain benefits if they don't have an address. I can assure you this is not done to harvest votes.

Are you already preparing a list of excuses in case Trump loses?

Keep up with the personal insults, they really strengthen your arguments.
Oh Jeff, of course I am concerned about the rampant fraud committed by Democrats and some Rs. I'd be a fool to think anything is in the bag.

Tell me, Jeff, when you grew up did it take states a whole week or 2 weeks to "Count" the ballots? I don't think so. Trump will win the votes, but will he have the most ballots? That is the question. HITLER, HITLER, HITLER - your gal must not have much to run on. The border? no. The economy? No. Inflation? No. Foreign Wars? No. So, Trump is Hitler - good enough for Jeff!

What is hilarious is you still support Biden and Harris and don't even blink an eye at 5300 homeless living at a single address. Number 1, completely unbelievable and #2 a sad reflection on you and your party. It is perfectly normal! Head DEEP in sand.

• Love
Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
Here's one for you Jeff. It shows Trump +2 nationally and then +8 in the 7 battlegrounds. If true, the real battlegrounds are NH, VA, NM, and MN - not a winning set of battlegrounds for the Dems. One has to ask, why was Biden in New Hampshire of all places yesterday? Why is Trump spending good money in NM?

• Wow
Reactions: Uncoach
Here's one for you Jeff. It shows Trump +2 nationally and then +8 in the 7 battlegrounds. If true, the real battlegrounds are NH, VA, NM, and MN - not a winning set of battlegrounds for the Dems. One has to ask, why was Biden in New Hampshire of all places yesterday? Why is Trump spending good money
Most consensus polling shows Harris with a small lead but you pick the ONE POLL that shows Trump with a lead. Disingenuous as always. You just can’t help yourself.

I am going to take a break from this thread until after the election. Should be some wild times!

Last edited:
Here's one for you Jeff. It shows Trump +2 nationally and then +8 in the 7 battlegrounds. If true, the real battlegrounds are NH, VA, NM, and MN - not a winning set of battlegrounds for the Dems. One has to ask, why was Biden in New Hampshire of all places yesterday? Why is Trump spending good money in NM?

LOL, if this were true Trump wouldn't be campaigning or spending funds.

Correct again .

Even Camela Believes she has lost.
She has suspended travelling to rally's in States, for two days.

Meanwhile President Trump had travelled across the USA, spoke at rally's and granted multiple unscripted interviews for OVER 52 days in a ROW !

Even cooked French fries !
Bad hangover?

Reactions: ILisBest
LOL, if this were true Trump wouldn't be campaigning or spending funds.
Huh? What? Of course he is campaigning and spending. Coattails my friend. The more R voters he draws the better for R Congressional and Senate candidates. He didn’t have a rally in California because he believes he will win California - he won’t. But, better R turnout helps House Rs.

A candidate would be stupid to leave money in the bank.

Most consensus polling shows Harris with a small lead but you pick the ONE POLL that shows Trump with a lead. Disingenuous as always. You just can’t help yourself.

I am going to take a break from this thread until after the election. Should be some wild times!
Typical. There are plenty of polls Jeff which is precisely why you are going to hide under the rock with the Train and Icky. AJC final Georgia poll is great for Trump. Kammy calling Trump a Jew-murdering Hitler clone tells you Michigan is lost. Pennsylvania has Casey tying himself to Trump. Wisconsin money is being moved to shore up the black vote in Philly just as Baldwin is tied up. The Nevada Culinary Union sees bad tidings for Harris. Arizona seems to be trending R.

Lots of data out there. But usually the candidate calling the other candidate Hitler is losing. One is having fun, the other is angry.

A candidate would be stupid to leave money in the bank.
Trump? A normal political party would not leave it in bank, but since Trump will find a way to get his hands on it, he will not spend a penny on another candidate's race.

I think she has disappointed the left. The Anderson Cooper interview was not good for her. They may want to consider hiding her more.

Trump? A normal political party would not leave it in bank, but since Trump will find a way to get his hands on it, he will not spend a penny on another candidate's race.
Plenty of candidates have left money in the bank and then tried transferring it to a variety of places - including themselves.

Why is Kamala going to Texas and Trump to NY / California?

You honestly think a Four Star known for candor is lying, and a pathological liar is telling the truth? Cult follower.
Yes, he is lying. A four-star man of honor and valor would have spoken up at the time AND resigned. Instead, he waits 5 years until it is 12 days to the election. AND, he refuses to endorse Kamala after his incredibly horrible claims about Trump. WHAT??? WHY NOT?

You honestly think a Four Star known for candor is lying, and a pathological liar is telling the truth? Cult follower.
Petraeus was a god until he wasn’t. I’m not putting any 4 star on a pedestal. Milley is an absolute idiot. I’m not sure Austin is all that either. When ego is involved, it’s easy to lie or be deceitful about Trump. Trump is a business man, not a constitutional scholar. Succesful business people brainstorm ideas. It doesn’t matter if they are bad ideas. Eventually diversity of thought comes up with the right course of action. There have been so many lies told about Trump why would anyone with half a brain believe any of them? That’s the issue with the leftists and their media. They are the boy who cried wolf. Sometime they may get something right. Until they clearly are willing to report truths with regularity instead of propaganda, nothing they report should be taken seriously.

You claimed the Venezuelan gangs were a nothingburger. Like 99.9% of your claims, the opposite has been proven true.

Yes, he is lying. A four-star man of honor and valor would have spoken up at the time AND resigned. Instead, he waits 5 years until it is 12 days to the election. AND, he refuses to endorse Kamala after his incredibly horrible claims about Trump. WHAT??? WHY NOT?
He probably won't endorse Harris as 1) he was a staunchly conservative man his entire life, 2) doesn't believe military should take part in politics. This is old news this story has been out for many months. It was written about probably 1/2 year back. Only thing new is now he let himself be recorded.

Petraeus was a god until he wasn’t. I’m not putting any 4 star on a pedestal. Milley is an absolute idiot. I’m not sure Austin is all that either. When ego is involved, it’s easy to lie or be deceitful about Trump. Trump is a business man, not a constitutional scholar. Succesful business people brainstorm ideas. It doesn’t matter if they are bad ideas. Eventually diversity of thought comes up with the right course of action. There have been so many lies told about Trump why would anyone with half a brain believe any of them? That’s the issue with the leftists and their media. They are the boy who cried wolf. Sometime they may get something right. Until they clearly are willing to report truths with regularity instead of propaganda, nothing they report should be taken seriously.

You claimed the Venezuelan gangs were a nothingburger. Like 99.9% of your claims, the opposite has been proven true.
Sad how you use to pretend that you weren't a Trumper, when in reality, you are leader of the cult.

He probably won't endorse Harris as 1) he was a staunchly conservative man his entire life, 2) doesn't believe military should take part in politics. This is old news this story has been out for many months. It was written about probably 1/2 year back. Only thing new is now he let himself be recorded.
"He doesn't believe the military should take part in politics"

Welp - he just engaged in politics less than 2 weeks before an election and he "Let" himself be recorded.

He may once have been a man of honor and valor; however, people change. IMO, he is lying. Esper says he is lying ("not true").

Sadly, Hitler and more 3 decade old, but never reported, sexual assault allegations are all your party has left since you have a horrid, leftist candidate who is incredibly low IQ - what does that say about people like Train who call her "smart"?

Sad how you use to pretend that you weren't a Trumper, when in reality, you are leader of the cult.
LOL. I’m not dumb enough to try to elect Harris. Is that all you have to come back with? Hands down I know Harris is a drunken puppet and I can’t stand the policies they have. Your party is clueless and moved so far to the left they are unrecognizable. BTW you still cling to the Russian collusion nonsense amongst many other debunked lies including the Charlottesville lies your media has told you to believe about Trump. That doesn’t make me a member of a cult. It makes me a member of the liking facts and making effective decisions for the US economy, the US border and the US foreign policy group. Your membership to that group would be denied.

Anyone remember 51 Intelligence Experts signing off on a lie to help Trump's opponent in a presidential election? Only the true Kool-aid gulpers are buying this nonsense. Crying wolf too many times can backfire.

Fox News thinks editing is bad—unless it makes Trump sound coherent

Fox News Edited Trump Barbershop Visit To Clip Rambling Nonsense, Lies, CNN Analysis Finds​

A recent “surprise” Trump visit to a barbershop that aired on Fox News required extensive edits to make Trump’s answers cogent, a CNN review of the “Fox & Friends” segment found.
The news network compared the segment that Fox broadcast to its viewers with a longer, non-edited version an audience member shared on social media.
The differences were striking, particularly given Trump — and Foxaccused CBS News of editing their “60 Minutes” segment to make Harris look more presidential, even going so far as to call for CBS to lose its broadcasting license over it.
In one particularly egregious example, Fox showed Trump immediately responding in the affirmative to an audience member’s question about eliminating federal taxes.
Where Fox’s edit appeared seamless, CNN found Trump actually rambled for more than seven minutes about inheritance, the Keystone Pipeline, Ronald Reagan, Russia and transgender athletes. Only after the person repeatedly steered Trump back on track did he actually answer the question.
Other clips that didn’t make the broadcast show Trump praising the fascist leader of Hungary, Viktor Orban, and lies about immigrants living in Springfield, Ohio, and Aurora, Colo.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT