ADVERTISEMENT

Current events

My friend who shoot toy commercials for a huge retail chain twice a year, uses to call the fly wave, "The Aussie Hello !"

He claimed that Perth was the only place, not filled with flies ? True ?

China is the # 1 user of coal in the World ! They open a new coal fired electric generation plant approx 1 a week !

No real flies of note in any of their big cities (Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Brisbane). But, they are abundant in the interior and also close to the ocean, but not at the beach.

One co-worker was being lectured so to speak by a manager type outside and the manager was not wearing his net. My colleague was like, "I can talk to you all day" outside. Sure enough, a fly flew up the other guy's nose to end the conversation. The flys do suck over there. Generally speaking, they are not in towns or cites.

• Haha
Reactions: BigWill
:rolleyes: Believe whatever you need to believe.
Oh Jeff, continue to keep your head buried in the sand. 5200 people registered at one residence?

How about my friend's U of Arizona daughter being registered to vote in Arizona despite not registering (she is registered in Illinois)? Happened two years ago, they called to clean it up since it is illegal, and once again registered despite not registering.

You really are willfully stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: ILisBest
This is really incredible. How did she maintain security clearance?
John had to get a TSSC to be allowed to read after action reports, to follow his orders from Sec of Navy, to review ALL valor awards to Navy and USMC personnel after 9/11 ! It was exhaustive and cost the Navy tens of thousands of dollars ! It got reviewed by the FBI every 10 years he was on active duty. He was responsible for 3 MOH, by extension of his findings.

What a total disgrace, but thanks to Jeff I know it is true - Trump is Hitler. Kamala actively trying to get him killed.

She has obviously lost Michigan by virtue of the fact that she says Trump is Hitler and will exterminate Jewish people. Just sick and deranged like anyone who supports her

Oh Jeff, continue to keep your head buried in the sand. 5200 people registered at one residence?

How about my friend's U of Arizona daughter being registered to vote in Arizona despite not registering (she is registered in Illinois)? Happened two years ago, they called to clean it up since it is illegal, and once again registered despite not registering.

Ballots are printed on blank stock paper that is readily available across the USA ! Nefarious persons can then print out ballots AND vote with these phony paperwork !

What a total disgrace, but thanks to Jeff I know it is true - Trump is Hitler. Kamala actively trying to get him killed.

She has obviously lost Michigan by virtue of the fact that she says Trump is Hitler and will exterminate Jewish people. Just sick and deranged like anyone who supports her

One of the Women heading up the National Trump campaign is JEWISH. (Not a relative !)

I worked in nonprofits for 20 years. What they are talking about is a homeless services nonprofit that gives homeless people an address to receive mail. It can be very difficult for a homeless person to receive certain benefits if they don't have an address. I can assure you this is not done to harvest votes.

Are you already preparing a list of excuses in case Trump loses?

Keep up with the personal insults, they really strengthen your arguments.

If a GOP Senate candidate held a photo opp at a shooting range, and a reporter got hit with shrapnel, that would be a big story. Well that happened with a Dem Senate candidate and Kinzinger yesterday.
He would be Dick Cheney II.

Reactions: Uncoach
What a pathetic administration. It then cost us 3/4 of a million dollars to remedy the situation.

Chump change is what this admin thinks of less than a million dollars !

AFTER leaving Ten's of Billions behind as well as the lives of 13 ACTIVE DUTY personnel in Stan !

I worked in nonprofits for 20 years. What they are talking about is a homeless services nonprofit that gives homeless people an address to receive mail. It can be very difficult for a homeless person to receive certain benefits if they don't have an address. I can assure you this is not done to harvest votes.

Are you already preparing a list of excuses in case Trump loses?

Keep up with the personal insults, they really strengthen your arguments.
The aggregate of current polls have President Trump WINNING the popular vote by 3-4 points AND the Electoral College with at least 312 votes ! (270 Wins !)

Can anyone find evidence of Waltz's winning a Championship Trophy for shooting ?
Either a rifle or his trusty $ 4,000 + Beretta shotgun ?

As HE claimed he had won ! (On the view !)
Nobody would lie about something so trivial !

I've looked, but I don't appear to have the necessary computer Internet skills.

Wrong again.
Correct again .

Even Camela Believes she has lost.
She has suspended travelling to rally's in States, for two days.

Meanwhile President Trump had travelled across the USA, spoke at rally's and granted multiple unscripted interviews for OVER 52 days in a ROW !

Even cooked French fries !

Reactions: tjfleck6
Correct again .

Meanwhile President Trump had travelled across the USA, spoke at rally's and granted multiple unscripted interviews for OVER 52 days in a ROW !

Post a link that shows Trump winning in the polls.

Correct again .

Just won't debate Harris again.

RCP.

The polls tend to be off a bit for whatever reason you want to assign, but...

Some history on Oct 23 from RCP:

2024 Harris +0.6

2020. Biden +8

2016 Clinton +5.9
So it shows a dead heat, the big question will be if Trump outperforms in 2024. If he does, he will win.

Reactions: Uncoach
So it shows a dead heat, the big question will be if Trump outperforms in 2024. If he does, he will win.
It does, but notice how far off the same polls were. I would guess Trump to be up if the last two elections are any indicator.

Hillary was up 5.3 over Kamala at the same time. She lost.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT