ADVERTISEMENT

Current events

The Trump supporter is a jerk. Why is it so hard for people to respect boundaries? I don't care if the projected image said "Puppies are great!", you don't violate boundaries. What a sense of entitlement.
The anti Trump clan is fascinating. Angry over nothing stuff like this, while ok with wide open borders.

Reactions: tjfleck6
The Trump supporter is a jerk. Why is it so hard for people to respect boundaries? I don't care if the projected image said "Puppies are great!", you don't violate boundaries. What a sense of entitlement.

That is as awesome as it is creative. Get over your hatred Jeff.

The value of this house is devalued by that eyesore next to it. It's hilarious that he put it up.

As for me, I live next to a home on a main road that has an American Flag on top and just below it a Michigan Wolverines flag. That offends me, but it is their right. Now, you, old grumpy Jeff would have a fit because after the Washington loss 9 days ago the guy removed the Michigan flag and put up a Trump 2024 flag beneath the American flag. A true patriot despite the fact that he is a Michigan fan.

He must have money to pee away. $100 per day fine, probably results in a code enforcement lien on his home, and he is in Massachusetts, the bluest possible state.

My Sister the "mover" bought a home with an aggressive HOA, that she wasn't aware of till they started fining her !
Wrong design and color of her yard fence, color of her front door ! Etc. $ 100 here and there !

Her Husband had them move 3 or 4 homes ago, when he found a HOA in Florida was charging them $ 1,200 for the clubhouse pool !

I won the chances on her moving getting $ 100 fines ! She bought a lot and had a builder, build them a house.
It was the same lot and builder that she had under contract 2-3 years ago, before lumber prices climbed !

The anti Trump clan is fascinating. Angry over nothing stuff like this, while ok with wide open borders.
This has nothing to do with Trump. If a Harris supporter did this, my position would not change. The content of the projection is irrelevant. I am a big believer in firm boundaries. The first thing I did when I bought my house was to fence in my backyard. I don't like open borders either.
It is not his property and he has no right to do what he is doing. "Don't Tread on Me".

Last edited:
That is as awesome as it is creative. Get over your hatred Jeff.

The value of this house is devalued by that eyesore next to it. It's hilarious that he put it up.

As for me, I live next to a home on a main road that has an American Flag on top and just below it a Michigan Wolverines flag. That offends me, but it is their right. Now, you, old grumpy Jeff would have a fit because after the Washington loss 9 days ago the guy removed the Michigan flag and put up a Trump 2024 flag beneath the American flag. A true patriot despite the fact that he is a Michigan fan.
You are confused. As long as there are no code violations, your neighbor has every right to have Trump signs, flags etc. on HIS property.
With the water tower, the person does not own the water tower and has no right to project an image on it.
Your property - you have the right to do what you want that is in compliance with the law.
Not your property - you have no rights to do anything.
I don’t care what the guy is projecting - he has no right to do so.
If he fights this in court, he will lose.

Reactions: Uncoach
You MAGAs are feeling confident, getting cocky!
It is not brazen to recognize a horribly bad candidate the media is trying to prop up. Are people that stupid? I suppose some are.

I do believe the Vance pick has worked out and Elon is a bigger deal than some think.

KH was doing very few interviews and none that were unfriendly a month ago. Now she wants Fox News and dusted off Bill Clinton and Obama to say she is good. Anyone with brain knows her internal polling has gone terribly wrong or she would be hiding like JB.

Also, DJT has been on a bit of ride. No good reason for that, unless... WS feels he might be president again.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigWill
You are confused. As long as there are no code violations, your neighbor has every right to have Trump signs, flags etc. on HIS property.
With the water tower, the person does not own the water tower and has no right to project an image on it.
Your property - you have the right to do what you want that is in compliance with the law.
Not your property - you have no rights to do anything.
I don’t care what the guy is projecting - he has no right to do so.
If he fights this in court, he will lose.
I do think it’s hilarious, but I agree that he will lose.

This is spin. In context, the point Clinton was making is that the immigration bill that Trump opposed would have funded more agents to vet incoming immigrants.
That point could possibly land if Trump were in power at the time it was proposed.

Also, Laken Riley's killer crossed in 2022. When did they propose the bill that "Trump killed"? Whoops, Bill.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncoach
It is not brazen to recognize a horribly bad candidate the media is trying to prop up. Are people that stupid? I suppose some are.

I do believe the Vance pick has worked out and Elon is a bigger deal than some think.

KH was doing very few interviews and none that were unfriendly a month ago. Now she wants Fox News and dusted off Bill Clinton and Obama to say she is good. Anyone with brain knows her internal polling has gone terribly wrong or she would be hiding like JB.

Also, DJT has been on a bit of ride. No good reason for that, unless... WS feels he might be president again.
That is the thing with a campaign. You see what you want to see , hear what you want to hear and believe what you want to believe. Each side believes their candidate is great and the other is defective. You don’t think Harris is doing interviews but everyday she does one. Trump is mostly on Ingraham or some other Fox stooge. Any result is possible. Reagan was losing to Carter two weeks before the election when the bottom dropped out and Reagan pulled off a landslide.

This is spin. In context, the point Clinton was making is that the immigration bill that Trump opposed would have funded more agents to vet incoming immigrants.
If that was all that bill would have done, it would have passed. The price for those agents was to basically codify what has been going on since those EOs came down in early '21 to sow chaos. A bill that simply strengthened resources for enforcement would have never emerged from the Senate, nor even been taken up there. A disingenuous campaign ad predicated on the opposition's disingenuous stump speech fits perfectly with the mess we have going on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT