ADVERTISEMENT

Current events

I had ALWAYS thought mine AND your Government was FOR THE PEOPLE !

I and MILLIONS no longer feel that care !

Which IMO is REALLY worth investigating about. (I feel that Rifle cares also, he's just showing his angst towards politicians that lie and cover up their malfeasance to The People !)

A good friend of mine is sitting down with Trump this morning in Aurora. He was invited by Derek Wolfe, former Bronco, who is speaking. My friend is a commercial real estate owner and he has some properties in Aurora. He told me last night at our daughter’s soccer practice. Couldn’t be more excited to talk to Trump about his experiences in Aurora.

We talked about being hopeful that Trump talks about the strains on police, housing, hospitals, and schools. Hopefully that is the message more than vilifying migrants that were promised a better life here.
Just like I responded to this post. JD Vance for the win 🏆

Just like I responded to this post. JD Vance for the win 🏆

It is hilarious. The original conspiracy theory was that they had taken control of some buildings. Now that it’s been proven that was true, they want to make sure that everyone knows they haven’t taken over the entire city.

We have dropped our standards for society considerably in recent years.

It is hilarious. The original conspiracy theory was that they had taken control of some buildings. Now that it’s been proven that was true, they want to make sure that everyone knows they haven’t taken over the entire city.

I'm still waiting for the law-and-order tacticians to apologize to either of us for KNOWING the law enforcement facts and not allowing their bogus FBI baloney to triumph !

Here's an addendum to that multiple arrested 16 year old "poor young kid". He has as least 6 further arrests coming (Matt with 5 and 1 Queens.) on Monday ! A Judge got ballsy and assigned the kid WITH $ 90,000 bail BMA (Before More Arrests).

Is anyone here a hunter ? Pheasant or other critters or game ?

My school was on a 600 + acre island in Boston Harbor and was about 3/4 woods and farm land and HAD pheasant in the brush. Dad allowed me to go out with my Dog and shotgun in pheasant season. Duke would range ahead of me and raise birds, but always too far ahead to take a shot ! To be fair he was a mutt and not trained to hunt, he just liked to run around, being part sheep dog and part Lab.

But I knew how to load the shotgun (semi-auto) and handle the weapon safely, which Walz clearly doesn't !
This manly, or just stupid by reporters to be near this new Dick Chaney ?

Pundits wonder while Melania doesn't always travel with her husband ??

The Secret Service is not always on top of things, as we have seen.

My Great Uncle Ewing as Assistant Secretary of Treasury was in charge of the IRS AND Secret Service, his experience ? He was a lawyer and once the National Finance Chairman for the Republican Party and his Wife used to play bridge with the First Lady !

Pundits wonder while Melania doesn't always travel with her husband ??

The Secret Service is not always on top of things, as we have seen.

My Great Uncle Ewing as Assistant Secretary of Treasury was in charge of the IRS AND Secret Service, his experience ? He was a lawyer and once the National Finance Chairman for the Republican Party and his Wife used to play bridge with the First Lady !
It’s getting ridiculous…….3 attempts

Reactions: tjfleck6

Well, you’ve got a chance next month to say you are really serious about stopping Venezuelan gangs from taking over Colorado. However, it appears you will enable the status quo. Your choice, but please stop bitching about phantom crime if Trump loses.

With New Mexico in play, who knows about Colorado.

I understand why Jeff and Rill fail to connect the dots since it is personal.

I received 2 shots so I could continue doing my job. Haven’t had any since. My kids haven’t had any shots. I’ve repeatedly said it’s crazy they have the same recommendations for 6 month olds and 80 year olds. I’ve said people who were regularly exposed never needed the vaccines. You have liked those posts.

What dots do you think I am not connecting?

Reactions: Uncoach
I received 2 shots so I could continue doing my job. Haven’t had any since. My kids haven’t had any shots. I’ve repeatedly said it’s crazy they have the same recommendations for 6 month olds and 80 year olds. I’ve said people who were regularly exposed never needed the vaccines. You have liked those posts.

What dots do you think I am not connecting?
Quite obviously, you are ignoring the probable side effects of the vax.

Great decision telling Biden to pound sand wrt the kids

I find it enlightening that Daughter's take advantage for jobs.

So far;
1. Dr. Flip Flop with Twitter, pre Elon.
2. Judge Marchant (sp), with a Biden/Harris fundraising company.
3. Maxine H20, Head of her reelection campaigns,

The city is terrible, run into the ground by extreme Democrats, but the suburbs are voting against Trump?

How much more anti-science is the Left going to become? Humans are part of the animal kingdom. We can observe motherly instincts from females from big cats to deer, etc.

Quite obviously, you are ignoring the probable side effects of the vax.

Great decision telling Biden to pound sand wrt the kids

I’ve never ignored the side effects of the vax. In fact, I once posted about how my insurance company is seeing young people still dying at a higher rate, and that there are a few issues causing that. I even said that COVID AND the vaccine could be causing more heart issues in young people.

I’ve told some of my very liberal friends that they shouldn’t vaccinate their kids for COVID. I’ve told them that their kids have been exposed regularly, so they don’t need the vaccine.

I have one very good friend whose toddler son developed pneumonia about a week after getting the COVID vaccine. Now his son is having developmental issues. He doesn’t want to admit it, but knows the vaccine could have negatively impacted his son.

You can tell me I’m a lot of things, but please don’t act like I’m not aware with issues related to COVID. I’ve posted questions and concerns for years, and have always been curious for more answers.

I’ve never ignored the side effects of the vax. In fact, I once posted about how my insurance company is seeing young people still dying at a higher rate, and that there are a few issues causing that. I even said that COVID AND the vaccine could be causing more heart issues in young people.

I’ve told some of my very liberal friends that they shouldn’t vaccinate their kids for COVID. I’ve told them that their kids have been exposed regularly, so they don’t need the vaccine.

I have one very good friend whose toddler son developed pneumonia about a week after getting the COVID vaccine. Now his son is having developmental issues. He doesn’t want to admit it, but knows the vaccine could have negatively impacted his son.

You can tell me I’m a lot of things, but please don’t act like I’m not aware with issues related to COVID. I’ve posted questions and concerns for years, and have always been curious for more answers.
Well, at least you know the COVID vax is the death jab. Jeff laughs at any links to the vax while shunning additional booster shots. To his everlasting credit, Stone continues to get boosted while mocking anti-COVID vaxxers. He backs up his talk with action. Fair dues.

It's been known for well over 2 years that the vax can destroy hearts. New Zealand was forced to admit it despite that ghoulish NAZI woman leader who hated those who wouldn't comply.

We know the jab sucks from Northern Ireland. Why this guy - fit, young, and robust would take the death jab is beyond me - but he ruined his life. We know governments tried to force it upon people.

On 15 December 2021 Larry Lowe’s life changed.

He was 54, rarely ill, fit, healthy and running 10km most days – until he got the Pfizer Covid booster.

Within days he developed numbness in the right side of his face and started experiencing pain.

"I had lost all the feeling in my face, teeth, nose, tongue, eye, that whole side of my head," he said.

These symptoms have spread through his body and intensified over the years, with doctors across the UK saying the vaccine is to blame.
In April 2024, Mr Lowe was diagnosed by a consultant neurologist at the Southern Health Trust with a “painful trigeminal neuropathy” which had “the Covid vaccine as its main causative factor”.

He also developed a small fibre sensory neuropathy which the consultant said “is also one of the post-vaccine related neurological presentations”.

"I struggle when I think about what another 10 years is going to do to me, because in the three years roughly that I've had this, it's destroyed me and it's getting worse," Mr Lowe said.

More "rare" deaths caused by jabs. It's insane that any healthy person ever took this crap.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT