ADVERTISEMENT

Current events

I’ve said this for a while. With declining organized religion, people are searching for purpose.

Often that manifests itself in endless activism.

Reactions: ILisBest
I’m flabbergasted by stone. He bunkered down for a couple years because of a virus, but won’t leave for a few days for a category 5 hurricane.

Common sense is dead.
It seems @JeffT818 has abandoned Stone and left south/central Florida. Smart move. Hurricanes are no joke and with several days of warning, the immediate victims (that is, coastal - direct hit) don't garner as much sympathy as tornado victims.

Reactions: ILisBest
It is about time for some MSM ginned up outrage over Trump. The more Kamala puts herself out there, the worse she does. Now we see why they hid her as long as they did. These are friendly interviews she is tanking. She is not bright.

It used to be the liberals wanted us to drink from cardboard straws so our plastics didn’t find their way into the oceans, but they have no issue with off shore windfarms harming sea life and just plain being toxic. Can we get back to nuclear, please?

Utilizing EVERY current source of generation of electric power is the way to go !

Nuke approvals and construction takes too long. Even renewing closed plants takes years ! Don't blow up hydro !

Private industry and science is the way to the future !

Reactions: tjfleck6
Biden just said DeSantis is doing a great job with his hurricane prep, and has his cell #, so they can speak directly.

When Kamala said people are playing political games with this crisis, she was telling on herself.

Last edited:
Ridiculous. You had your chance CBS. 🤬

60 minutes is notorious for doing the reverse to most "guests". Rather than making them look better ala Kamala, they will refilm the host asking the questions in a different manner to make the 'guest' look worse.

It's too late for these channels/shows/hosts to save their tattered reputations. But, a few hosts will try to save themselves.

Biden just said DeSantis is doing a great job with his hurricane prep, and has his cell #, so they can speak directly.

When Kamala said people playing political games with this crisis, she was telling on herself.
This goes back to Biden doing a press conference tying Harris 100% to his Presidency and policies. I think Dr. Jill doesn't like Kamala much.

This goes back to Biden doing a press conference tying Harris 100% to his Presidency and policies. I think Dr. Jill doesn't like Kamala much.
Joe is Dark MAGA. Notably, you don’t see Jill campaigning for Kamala. After the Biden’s were pushed out/threatened, you have to give Joe’s revenge game an A. Drops out and simultaneously endorses Kamala (screw you Barack), won’t campaign for Kamala, says that she is him, and schedules live events opposite hers. It is beginning to look like it was no mistake that Biden put on a Trump hat

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT