ADVERTISEMENT

Current events

LOL, read up. They settled for a 64% pay raise. Did DeSantis swing that? He threatened to call out the Guard. To do what unload ships, load trucks deliver goods. How dumb of a lie. That is up there with FEMA and the Guard never showed up in Red areas.
A raise was already on the table. Then suddenly decided they should negotiate. It must be magic!

Reactions: BigWill and Uncoach
Many experts believe the invasion could have been prevented if Ukraine upheld its side of the Minsk II agreement and pledged neutrality.
Yes but the US did not want that. Also, remember that Zelensky is a puppet installed after a CIA backed coup

Good lord Jeff, get on X so you can be properly informed outside of the Democrat approved channels.

You don’t trust people who change stances on issues yet will be voting for such a person (Kammy now for the wall and fracking).

He doesn’t care. Typical person that doesn’t have a son that can get dragged into a pointless conflict.

I am confused. What does the tweet have to do with your comments?

As far as Ukraine goes there were four options:
  • Aid Ukraine in a war they want to fight.
  • Don't aid Ukraine in the war and let Russia "win".
  • Negotiate a regime change that would pacify Putin.
  • Negotiate a settlement that would have given Russia the land they wanted.
Clearly, you don't like option 1. The rest of the options would result in an Ukraine insurgency for years and embolden Putin.
It is easy to complain so what would you have done?
Retire Biden to the beach in 2020, Trump remains and Putin stays in Moscow ! 2024 the RDS/Viv ticket WINS !
Trump retires in 2024, term limits !

I doubt that anything will happen before the election. Trump is the biggest suppoter of Israel and very friendly with Netanyahu. I am not sure which candidate would fan the flames of war more.

Which war did Trump fan the flames ?

Stan ?
North Korea
China/Tawain
Yemen
Israel
Lebanon
Ukraine

Today's gas prices; 10/05/2024 $ 2.959 Regular (3 different brands at 4 way intersection)

Electoral College Polling: 300 + for Trump. Reputable polls.

Top 3 reasons to pick a candidate: Economy, Immigration, Inflation. Crime is usually in top 4.

Reactions: tjfleck6

Resume writing in his college : F.

1. Town of 400 had street lights ? (anyone light check ?).
2. High School Head Football Coach. Was a Volunteer Assistant Coach.
3. Awarded by Chamber of Commerce. No such award by C of C !
4. Service in combat zone. Closest he ever served overseas was in Rome, Italy.
5. Carried weapon of war in a war zone. See Above.
6. Command Master Sgt. Did not complete Either requirement to be promoted; Training or length of Service.
7. Pride of service or to his Unit members. Retired when rumors of overseas deployment were in his unit !
8. Knowledge of how his Wife became pregnant. He misnamed the method of how she became pregnant.

His Wife even got into the act by stating she raised her home windows to "smell the burning of tires !". Stolen from Robert Duvall from "Platoon", who "loved the smell of napalm in the morning !"

They could make Ivy League School Presidents !

I am not sure I care much about the propaganda the Russians are throwing around.
Well this is definitely not propaganda. The Israelis would love the US to fight the Iranians, just like they wanted the US to fight the Iraqis 20 years ago. I hope they level irans military infrastructure but want no part of that battle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT