ADVERTISEMENT

Current events

Does anyone else find it rich the Dems are concerned about dementia in the WH?

I smell desperation👃
Just as rich as Republicans not concerned about the clear mental decline of Trump.

Kamala does a 180 = liar.
JD Vance does a 180 = wise mature leader.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

It is laughable that Republicans think they have any moral high ground. They are no better than the Democrats.

Just as rich as Republicans not concerned about the clear mental decline of Trump.

It is laughable that Republicans think they have any moral high ground. They are no better than the Democrats.
I have seen NO mental decline ! Just the continual TDS of person's still crying: " Russia, Russia, Russia ! Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation" and other hype to massage their loser mentality.

I have seen NO mental decline ! Just the continual TDS of person's still crying: " Russia, Russia, Russia ! Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation" and other hype to massage their loser mentality.
I am not surprised. You and Trump have a great deal in common.

• Love
Reactions: BigWill
I haven't met or talked with President Trump since he announced for President.
Prior to that we talked together out at his Bedminster NJ golf course.

"A great deal in common.", ie: tall, husky, handsome, golfers, married to trophy wives, superior intellect, attended military prep schools !

Last edited:
You do realize that is based on a Red junk Poll? Don't make any contributions based upon it.
Richard Grenell post on X.

Politicians don't need my money, not with Camella having blown thru ONE BILLION dollars and looking for more !

Ya, ya, ya. the easily duped hates everyone. Great participation!

IIRC, the message quickly became masks help to prevent spread more than keeping the wearer safe. I was working in the office in 2020 and nobody was wearing masks.
I read pretty early on that the social distancing of 6ft was a made up number.
The info on the vaccine was constantly evolving. The truth is that with the spread of the Omicron variant, Covid really became not much of a problem.

Everything evolved was the problem. Do you recall the terms "Follow the Science" and "Science - Deniers". I bet you do. Those of who doubted the so-called experts were 100 percent correct in the end - they were making stuff up.

However, the people who called Bull-shit on so much of this stuff were labeled science-deniers, cavemen, and conspiracy theorists.

Science isn't speculation, best-guess, or consensus. It is provable fact.

I don’t think he will last more than two years in office. It is not in his nature to hide if elected, he will expose himself via X, friendly interview or press conference.
You should have stopped after think since you have been wrong about pretty much everything.

JeffT: "I don’t think"

Reactions: ILisBest
You do realize that is based on a Red junk Poll? Don't make any contributions based upon it.
Pinon post is slanted right. If money flows into New Mexico along with candidates, that will be telling. Until then, it is wishful thinking. But, Hispanics with Hispanics trending right, illegals flowing over the NM/Mexico border, retirees, and New Mexico is a big oil&gas state - anything is possible with such a small population.

Reactions: BigWill
Everything evolved was the problem. Do you recall the terms "Follow the Science" and "Science - Deniers". I bet you do. Those of who doubted the so-called experts were 100 percent correct in the end - they were making stuff up.

However, the people who called Bull-shit on so much of this stuff were labeled science-deniers, cavemen, and conspiracy theorists.

Science isn't speculation, best-guess, or consensus. It is provable fact.
Actually, much of science is the development of theories that best explain observable data. However, these theories are not proveable. Wrong again!

Far left Lemming Jeff loves total government control. The consequences? Irrelevant in a post-Jeff world since Jeff has no offspring

Far left Lemming Jeff loves total government control. The consequences? Irrelevant in a post-Jeff world since Jeff has no offspring

All developed countries have low birth rates.

Australia 1.6
Canada 1.3
US 1.7
Mexico 1.8

There are 56 countries with lower birth rates than Australia. Most of the governments of these low birth rates countries are encouraging more children not less. Otherwise, your population will decline significantly.

Heck of a time to serve papers. Other than being a total scumbag, not sure why he fought so hard to keep it sealed. Also, a total leftist excuse that he wanted to keep it to spare “the child” he left just days before its birth. Unreal, but par for the Democrat course

Reactions: ILisBest
More bullshit right now than I can remember during my lifetime following American politics.

Fear mongering, slander, hyper-hyperbole, etc. Stay classy, Illini fans.

No matter who wins, life on earth will continue.

The political class is living in the past. An October surprise won’t determine the outcome. There are very few undecided voters and early voting has began. Enthusiasm (positive and negative) will tip the scales in the battleground states.

Ah yes, every Republican who does not agree with Trump is a Neocon. Brilliant!
Nah. You claimed “most Republicans feel the same way”. You are wrong. And the most consistent whiners are the neocons who apparently are upset that most of the country disapproves of their failed world views and the negative impact they have had on the majority of American lives.

OH NOES! The entire continent/country is coming to an end because of the COVID vaccine! LOL
It has a lot more to do with the climate change hoax than it does covid. Articles can easily be found that young couples are afraid to have children out of fear the global catastrophies predicted come true. Fear has been fed to them from when they were young.

More bullshit right now than I can remember during my lifetime following American politics.

No matter who wins, life on earth will continue.

The political class is living in the past. An October surprise won’t determine the outcome. There are very few undecided voters and early voting has began. Enthusiasm (positive and negative) will tip the scales in the battleground states.
It’s just that the BS is exposed now

It's really remarkable. I keep asking myself if I was just incredibly naive back in the 80s and 90s. It's surreal.

Reactions: Uncoach
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT