ADVERTISEMENT

Current Events

In case you haven't noticed(or are ignoring reality), FP is a hot mess. Playing wack-a-mole overseas with major conflicts/ wars is a reactionary strategy. In my best Biden whisper: that doesn't work. But at least it costs lots of lives and US dollars. Is that really successful in your mind? I mean, look at Ukraine and the Middle East. Has that gone swimmingly in your mind?
What do you think Trump would have done in Ukraine? Try to force concessions on Ukraine?

Ukraine is a great success for U.S. the minimal expense, like 4% of military budget, and no U.S. lives lost to destroy thousands of Russian tanks and armored vehicles, kill a half a million Russians, sink their ships and make the world realize that Russia is not the second strongest military in the world, but an ill-trained, ill-equipped, ill- provisioned force with the worst military minds in the world. Also ensures Russia will not be attacking NATO.
I agree that it has been a great success. Russia has historically tried to win wars of attrition. They are now being pushed to the limit and are forced to use convicts. They are currently using 40% of their budget for the war. They have made NATO stronger with two additional members. They are learning a very hard lesson.

As you said, Russia has been exposed as a fairly weak military power. They now know they would be destroyed in a conventional war with NATO. More importantly, NATO knows this as well. This war will actually result in greater peace and stability in Europe. Russia will not longer be able to militarily intimidate the West.

The only issue I have is the US not permitting Ukraine to strike at military assets within Russia.

Last edited:
LOL. Success would have been no war. Wrap your heads around this, Russia will end this conflict with some parts of Ukraine that they wanted. That will have cost US taxpayers at least $200,000,000,000.

I do not need to play the hypothetical here. WHEN Trump was in office, Russia didn't invade another country'. Hard stop. It cost the US taxpayer $0

To boot, Vlad has made way more money on oil since Biden/ Harris took over.

Lots of dead young men is also a major negative. It is a little troubling y'all couldn't even come up with this one.

I am not sure what you are smoking Stonedax, but I sure am glad you shared it with Jeff 🤪

Ukraine is a great success for U.S. the minimal expense, like 4% of military budget, and no U.S. lives lost to destroy thousands of Russian tanks and armored vehicles, kill a half a million Russians, sink their ships and make the world realize that Russia is not the second strongest military in the world, but an ill-trained, ill-equipped, ill- provisioned force with the worst military minds in the world. Also ensures Russia will not be attacking NATO.
Most of the world already knew Russia was not the threat they used to be. China, however, is a major threat.

Maybe you should share your discoveries with the left. Russia is their boogeyman.

WHEN Trump was in office, Russia didn't invade another country
Yes it did, Putin told Trump to stand down as he was sending troops to Syria. If Putin wanted Ukraine when Trump was Pres. Trump would have said "go ahead and take it". Don't take my word take Trump's Generals and National Security Advisor that said that Trump was Putin's Beyotch. You guys make me laugh talking about Trump as if he was a bad a$$ that anyone feared. He was an idiot that everyone manipulated and laughed at.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT