ADVERTISEMENT

Current Events

You went to school 40 years ago. How naive are you to think that Mayberry stayed the same over the past 40 years? Everything changes.
Did I say nothing had changed? I was pointing out that even 40 years ago everything was mostly liberal. You know what? I was conservative when I entered college and was conservative when I left. Guess all the liberal brainwashing didn't work.

Did I say nothing had changed? I was pointing out that even 40 years ago everything was mostly liberal. You know what? I was conservative when I entered college and was conservative when I left. Guess all the liberal brainwashing didn't work.
You said Business Dept was conservative. You don’t get the current leftists in corporate without collegiate business departments going woke. Congrats on not getting brainwashed 40 years ago. I was born a diehard Republican, who paid my own way through school.

Weird that this Wes Tabor is taking so many calls from police departments across the country. I thought it wasn’t much of a problem.
Gotta love Fox. I notice most of the TdA stories and Haitian immigrant stories are Local Fox affiliates. They are going to go with immigration fears and crime to the election date.

Gotta love Fox. I notice most of the TdA stories and Haitian immigrant stories are Local Fox affiliates. They are going to go with immigration fears and crime to the election date.

NBC too?

When Democrats say migrants will do cheap labor that Americans won’t do, just remember that sex work falls into that bucket of cheap labor. Your groceries and housing might be unaffordable, but have you heard about all the cheap sex workers that are now available?

• Haha
Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
Some people learn from their mistakes and some people are named Jeff and they double down on stupid.

You don't learn from your mistakes and you keep voting for Trump. After watching the HBO documentary "Stopping the Steal", I am glad I voted for Biden in 2020. I originally planned to not vote in the presidential election but I will now likely vote for Harris. Trump is unfit for office.

You don't learn from your mistakes and you keep voting for Trump. After watching the HBO documentary "Stopping the Steal", I am glad I voted for Biden in 2020. I originally planned to not vote in the presidential election but I will now likely vote for Harris. Trump is unfit for office.
Makes sense a conservative thinker votes for a San Fransisco liberal 🤣 🤣 🤣

It doesn't matter who you vote for in Illinois other than showcasing how you can be sold by the television. Congrats!

Makes sense a conservative thinker votes for a San Fransisco liberal 🤣 🤣 🤣

It doesn't matter who you vote for in Illinois other than showcasing how you can be sold by the television. Congrats!
I am well aware in such a blue state my vote has no impact. There are some Trump policies I don't like. I am against further tax cuts and I would like to see the original Trump tax cuts sunset as planned.

Kidnapping, assault, and menacing stemming from an unpaid rent situation, by a tDa gang member. lol. Sure sounds like the property manager was chased off by the gang, which was the original conspiracy.

The story has shifted quite a bit here. Yes, the gang is here. But they really just commit crime in their own communities, so people shouldn’t freak out.

Reactions: Uncoach
She means lose the election not an assassination. Although, it was a poor choice of words given
the two assassination attempts. Probably does not get more airplay, since she is a nobody.
That is quite generous of you to tell me she means "lose the election". That is one interpretation. The other interpretation is equally viable, that is, she wants him killed ("extinguished for good").

10th in line to the presidency is a "Nobody". Got it.

Oh Jeff, Trump is not one of my mistakes. Sorry, bud.

Oh to be as wishy washy as you Jeff. A man of real convictions! You are now "glad" you voted for Biden! Not so long ago, you claimed Biden fooled you and you thought he was a moderate. You would not vote for him again and certainly would not vote for Kamala. Now, you are ready to vote for Kamala.

Tell me, Jeff, would the 1980 conservative Jeff who entered Illinois conservative and left Illinois conservative be voting for far-leftists like Joe and Kamala? Kamala IS the most liberal member of the 100 person Senate and Jeff is about to cast a vote for her. Reagan-loving 1980 Jeff would be appalled by 2016, 2020 and 2024 Jeff. He would be wondering, "what the hell happened to me"?

PS: I am proud that you have come out as full blown liberal like DTrain. Like DTrain, you are about to do that which you said you would not do - exactly like liberals do from campaign to office!

• Love
Reactions: ILisBest

Oh to be as wishy washy as you Jeff. A man of real convictions! You are now "glad" you voted for Biden! Not so long ago, you claimed Biden fooled you and you thought he was a moderate. You would not vote for him again and certainly would not vote for Kamala. Now, you are ready to vote for Kamala.

Tell me, Jeff, would the 1980 conservative Jeff who entered Illinois conservative and left Illinois conservative be voting for far-leftists like Joe and Kamala? Kamala IS the most liberal member of the 100 person Senate and Jeff is about to cast a vote for her. Reagan-loving 1980 Jeff would be appalled by 2016, 2020 and 2024 Jeff. He would be wondering, "what the hell happened to me"?

PS: I am proud that you have come out as full blown liberal like DTrain. Like DTrain, you are about to do that which you said you would not do - exactly like liberals do from campaign to office!
Are neocon 2.0's actually conservative? They haven't really fixed any problems.

You are correct in many respects. The Trump party is populist and nativist. It is not a party I can support. Trump's economic plan to cut taxes and raise tariffs will actually hurt the economy.

Reactions: Zuppke
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT