ADVERTISEMENT

Couple of updates

Brad S

Nov 22, 2002
-Brandin Podziemski will announce right after the NCAA tourney ends, prior to the April 14th signing period per his father today. I know Illinois feels good about where they stand and he had told his coaches that Illinois is his favorite. Have one source at his HS telling me "it is Illinois. 100%". I'm at about 90% though. Perhaps I am still jaded.

-Nimari Burnett has a final list, and then added Auburn, lol. Alabama and Illinois, Oregon, USC and Vanderbilt. Just get a weird vibe around this one and feel like it will be Alabama.

-Illinois in hot pursuit of Ty Ty Washington as well. UNLV commitment Arthur Kaluma also has interest and the two are close.

-Indiana transfer Al Durham has reached out to Illinois.

-Illinois is the prohibitive favorite for Enoch Boakye right now. The 6'10 big man would be a huge addition.

-Who is staying and who is returning is always going to be inaccurate right now and emotional. Ayo is the only guy I am certain is leaving. I expect Kofi to declare and get feedback. Both Seniors seem to want to return at this moment, but we will see.

Any questions?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News