ADVERTISEMENT

Conference efficiencies so far...

UndercoverIllini

Jul 20, 2007
Coastal Command Station
kbq6xyJ.png

Data data data.

1.Ayo is emerging as the clear frontrunner, except Feliz is playing like a demon recently, meaning Illinois has two All-B1G players AND Kofi. That's a core you can rely on, given that two of the three can get theirs anytime and the other is a physical monster who is our defensive anchor.

2. Griffin keeps showing signs that he's a good player in the conference with fixable flaws. His size and rebounding has catapulted him ahead of...

3. Trent Frazier is becoming invisible on offense, although his role as defensive stopper is underserved by this metric. Don't miss FTs, Trent. More importantly, come back to us so we can play in the elite eight.

4. Giorgi is now marginally better than Kipper over the conference season. I think his future remains at the four down the line if he stays at Illinois, but Underwood appears to be effectively giving up on him as a major player this year. He's not even rebounding anymore, geez. I feel for him, but we're trying to win games.

5. I'm ready to ignore the line for Williams these days. He's our best PF somehow. Hey Tevian, you do realize that this is your chance, right? We're waiting. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

The powers of this roster are different than I had projected coming in. Very excited going forward and praying on a 3 point breakout in March.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News