ADVERTISEMENT

Coleman Hawkins...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad S

Nov 22, 2002
loved his visit, Illinois made him feel wanted. Illinois is his clear leader, he will go home and talk about what his next step is this week.

-The big visit is next weekend, when Adam Miller comes to town. Perhaps the most important recruit since Ayo. Maybe more important, really.

-I think that Illinois has fallen off for DJ Steward. Some things that have happened make it unlikely IMO. Not sure I would waste a visit if you don't feel like you have a legit shot at him. JMO.

-Illinois has not fallen off with Andre Curbelo. His relationship with Antigua, and the fact that they need him next year, is selling well.

-Illinois placed Bernrad Kouma at JUCO. Will he be back in 1 year? 2 years? We will see. I am thinking two years unless they get some classes approved, and to be honest that fits better anyway. But it could be 1. Kouma hopes for 1 year at JUCO.

-The two surprises will be Jacob Grandison next year and BBV. Grandison is pretty good. BBV is physically ready to play. Underwood probably hyped his shooting too much, IMO, but he is very skilled.

-Two best eligible players are Ayo and Feliz. Giorgi and Kofi up front give them size and a post presence. Trent is the forgotten man, but he is a 40% 3 guy. That's 5 really good guys. If Griffin, Jones, BBV can play and we limit Damonte to what his role should be this is a top 4 Big Ten team.

-Illinois will have more visits announced this week, IMO. They saw Miller, Steward, Mane, Key, Curbelo, KK Robinson, Diarra, Ambrose Hylton and some others last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News