ADVERTISEMENT

A couple recruiting things...

bucshon

Publisher
Staff
Sep 16, 2006
I know it's not much to go on, but Illinois feels the recruitment of Ty Rodgers has gone "as we wanted it to so far".

Doesn't mean they'll get him, but its trending in the right direction.

Kylan Boswell is a bit more likely to go to Illinois than Jeremy Fears Jr., IMO. That was the other way around in the summer. They have a chance with both.

Another flipflop. Of the two St. Rita big men, coaches are beginning to like Morez Johnson better than James Brown. More skilled and more athletic.

One also-ran on the Block I Report, big man Jazz Gardner from Calif., is a guy to watch. Chester is in deep there.

We'll start hearing about potential big man transfers soon. Same thing this time two years ago, and they ended up losing to that guy in the NCCA Tournament :)

High major interest is picking up for Ty Pence. This is a big high school season for him.

Illinois got in very early on St. Louis 7-2 center Jon Bol. I'll be watching him play a couple of times over the next few months.

Kenwood is going to be all over the place this tournament season. We'll see them at least 3 times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News