ADVERTISEMENT

2024 WR Offer Cam Williams

Clint Cosgrove

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2013
I just wanted to drop in and give my thoughts on recent in-state offer- 2024 WR Cam Williams from Glenbard South. I've had the opportunity to evaluate Cam numerous times in person, with my most recent eval coming at a football camp this past summer. His HS coach (Ryan Crissey) and I have also talked about him in depth.

Coach Crissey thinks Cam has elite potential, and I agree with his coach 100%. Although a little raw and still developing, the sky is the limit in terms of how good he can be. He has the physical and athletic attributes that you cannot teach. At the North Central mega-camp this past summer, he measured in at 6'2" 172 pounds, and ran a 4.57 40. That combination of size and speed was pretty eye-opening, especially for a kid that hadn't even started his sophomore season of football. I wasn't the only one impressed by his performance at the camp, as a couple teams offered on the spot. I believe Iowa offered shortly after seeing him at the camp as well.

Cam will be an interesting prospect to follow, as I predict him to have a number of Power 5 offers when it is all said and done.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News