ADVERTISEMENT

10/1 Updated Guess at the Rotation

IlliniJoe81

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2006
PG: Curbelo (28), Frazier (8), Hutcherson (4)
SG: Frazier (20), Plummer (20)
SF: Williams (16), Grandison (12), Hutcherson (12)
PF: Grandison (8), Hawkins (20), Payne (12)
C: Kofi (28), Payne (12)
BENCH: Goode, Podz, Melendez, BBV, Lieb
Total Minutes: Curbelo (28), Frazier (28), Kofi (28), Payne (24), Grandison (20), Plummer (20), Hawkins (20), Williams (16), Hutcherson (16)

1. I've never heard Underwood talk for 30 minutes about the team and not mention Da'Monte (maybe he did in passing but usually he raves about him). I think his role is smaller this year.
  2. Underwood loves Payne so I made his role bigger. I think he can play the 4 some.
  3. Grandison and Williams may start just because of having the steady hand getting things started, but we'll see a lot of other players behind them.
  4. Plummer gets the Feliz/Curbelo sparkplug role off the bench. He will excel at it.
  5. Underwood still has a ton of love for Trent Frazier. He will have a huge role.
  6. I think we have a legit 9-deep rotation but none of them will be freshmen.
  7. Kofi and Curbelo are the superstars. They'll play as much as they can, but it's probably only ~28 minutes because of fouls/fatigue.
  8. Hutcherson is the X-factor. The potential is there but sitting out for 2 years is rough. He may emerge in the back half of the season like Grandison did last year.
  9. Not about the rotation, but look for this season to replace last year's relentless assault on the rim with more of an NBA-style pace and space attack. It will work and our offensive efficiency is going to blow up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News