ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

The funny part is Truth Social has already maxed out its market share. The cultists are already 100% on board. Nobody else is going to join the echo chamber, especially since Musk addressed some of the censorship issues on Twitter. It’s only down from here.
There are lots of social platforms that started when Twitter went way far to the left. They tried to capitalize on it, but you are correct. Musk has addressed what needed to be addressed. Gab, Truth Social, I can recall the name of the Dem echo chamber that was created when Musk bought Twitter, but none of them will last in a significant capacity, IMHO.

What the Dems are going to regret is that both Black and Hispanic populations are generally socially conservative. I do not mean they aren't sexually promiscuous like almost every other American group, but rather when it comes to this radical left agenda of LGBTQ+ as even more letters get added and the trans movement keeps getting pushed. They don't like it. Then you add in the Hispanic population that is also quite entrepreneurial and Biden's radical green/economic/anti-business policies turn them off, as well. Many Central American/Venezuelan and Chinese immigrants are bothered by the increasingly intrusive government and suppression of speech/truths/news online that reminds them of where they came from.

Culturally conservative. Dems go off the rails with these groups on things like transgenderism.

In fact, on issues traditionally associated with social policy, they are a mixed bag. Definitely not pro-life in large numbers. Probably not the greatest "family values" coalition. Probably more tolerant of the GOP's efforts to allow religious groups a broader reach in public life.

Culturally conservative. Dems go off the rails with these groups on things like transgenderism.

In fact, on issues traditionally associated with social policy, they are a mixed bag. Definitely not pro-life in large numbers. Probably not the greatest "family values" coalition. Probably more tolerant of the GOP's efforts to allow religious groups a broader reach in public life.
Yes. If the new RNC chair can get the messaging right, I think this is the election the Dem coalition gets its @$$ kicked. All they have is abortion. Republicans can thwart that by discussing the 15 week bill. As for family values, I don’t think that will tip the scales either way. It’s the economy, being taken for granted (if you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black) and policies that leave the lower and lower middle class worse off.

DJT as a company lolololol. 773K in revenue and 327M in net loss. Seems near impossible.

Yet the stock was UP in early trading.

The Dems and their collusion with "social media" platforms, which forced Trump to start this company have done 2 things FOR Trump.

1. Added approx $ 6,000,000,000 Billion to his paper worth !
2. Got him listed by Bloomberg's as a Billionaire for the first time.

Yet the stock was UP in early trading.

The Dems and their collusion with "social media" platforms, which forced Trump to start this company have done 2 things FOR Trump.

1. Added approx $ 6,000,000,000 Billion to his paper worth !
2. Got him listed by Bloomberg's as a Billionaire for the first time.

It's a meme stock buoyed in part by many of its share currently not being tradeable, but it did in fact finish down 9% for the day. Who knows about tomorrow? It will have nothing to do with actual company performance however.

What the Dems are going to regret is that both Black and Hispanic populations are generally socially conservative. I do not mean they aren't sexually promiscuous like almost every other American group, but rather when it comes to this radical left agenda of LGBTQ+ as even more letters get added and the trans movement keeps getting pushed. They don't like it. Then you add in the Hispanic population that is also quite entrepreneurial and Biden's radical green/economic/anti-business policies turn them off, as well. Many Central American/Venezuelan and Chinese immigrants are bothered by the increasingly intrusive government and suppression of speech/truths/news online that reminds them of where they came from.

I can't imagine successful black people enjoy hearing Biden talking about how difficult their life is. This isn't the 1970s, when Biden entered politics. Biden was VP to a black President. We have black people on the Supreme Court, and at all levels of politics. We have black doctors, attorneys, etc. Record home ownership and record low unemployment. Being black isn't the anchor that white liberals think it is.

It's a meme stock buoyed in part by many of its share currently not being tradeable, but it did in fact finish down 9% for the day. Who knows about tomorrow? It will have nothing to do with actual company performance however.
You still don't understand the issue of it's existence. It has no meaning that it fluctuates daily !
The Dems are handing him Billions, but it's a joke in reality.
He's just exposing the idiocy of social media, and it's alleged "value".

Musk could shudder Twitter tomorrow, he loses billions. He could care less with Tesla UP over 11 points today !

Alan Dershowitz, today quoted," This is the worst prosecution case, I've seen in my 60 years as an Attorney !"

You still don't understand the issue of it's existence. It has no meaning that it fluctuates daily !

Musk could shudder Twitter tomorrow, he loses billions. He could care less with Tesla UP over 11 points today !

Alan Dershowitz, today quoted," This is the worst prosecution case, I've seen in my 60 years as an Attorney !"
Trump’s social media company is failing on purpose to expose the democrats and idiocy of social media. (You know the social media that got him elected in the first place.)

Just when you thought you’d heard it all, there’s yet another braindead excuse from the cult.

• Haha
Reactions: dtrain79

Dershowitz is a full-on Trump toady. People who attend court with the entourage of one of the parties are not objective, unbiased observers. Now ... had he said it was one of the dumbest cases he's seen in 60 years, he might be onto something.

I'm not sure whether I agree or disagree with your take on the Trump stock. Of course most social media companies are money losers early in their existence, but many have gone on to make lots of money later. If DJT appeared to be on that trajectory - and it doesn't appear to be on it in the slightest - then a bloated valuation compared to fundamentals makes perfect sense. But right now it was almost no revenue and substantial expenses. And its lack of revenue is a real problem when it's reason for existing is to promote Trump, and he's in the midst of a Presidential campaign; if the revenue isn't exploding now, when will it? As for Trump making money, sure he's going to make some money, and it appears some of his fans are willing to hold a stock with questionable value to give that to him. But when the insider shares begin hitting the market, there's going to have to be a lot more Trump fans willing to pump the stock than there are now.

Trump’s social media company is failing on purpose to expose the democrats and idiocy of social media. (You know the social media that got him elected in the first place.)

Just when you thought you’d heard it all, there’s yet another braindead excuse from the cult.
Fox & Friends got Trump elected, not social media.

He can claim that. Fox News gave him much more free airtime than any other Republican candidate. It wasn’t fair and balanced in any way. The Fox & Friends weekday crew would have probably given Trump BJ’s and handies, if he asked. They were really going down on him the entire 2016 election cycle (even started in early 2015), and Presidency until Fox News called AZ early for Biden. Then they got the same thing his staff got when he was through with them…he threw his loyal subjects, the hosts of weekday Fox & Friends under the bus. Of course they were shocked, even though they had observed this behavior over and over. I have no idea what they are doing now…I have too many other sources to pay much attention to them, but I bet they had a change of heart and are stuck up his bunghole again.

Loomer is quite the dope here. Her followers have even more dopey messages underneath the tweet.

This is for my boy, Dtrain79.

We went over to NY DMV to upgrade my Official NYS DL to make it official ID to get onto a Commercial flight, soon this type will be REQUIRED in NYS !

NY DMV wouldn't accept a photocopy of my Birth Certificate, because it was not a raised seal from my county/municipality of birth, in Pennsylvania !

Luckily when my signature to vote is compared to my signature of file, since it looks like scribble still, but different looking scribble, since my Moderna stroke, the checkers don't challenge me !

Reactions: Uncoach and bung23

Sometimes we need to think harder about our arguments. Russia invaded Ukraine. It is deploying lots of weapons in Ukraine daily. Ukraine deploying weapons in Russia is hardly a big deal in context.

Now certainly you can (and do) take the position that we shouldn't be involved in providing any weapons to Ukraine whatsoever. But that argument stands on its own, it doesn't get better if the weapons are deployed in Russia considering, yet again, it is the Russians attacking Ukraine.

Luckily she still has her left eye to use when the scope blinds her right eye.
It looks like her arms are too short to sight and fire the rifle !

Reminds me of a book about a USN SEAL a former Member of Team 6 ( Team 6 is a compilation of all the best SEALs from other Teams.). He lost the vision in his right eye in Combat ! He trained himself to shoot with his non-dominant eye (Left) and trained so hard he became certified as a Sniper !

He is best known, not for his award of The Navy Cross, not that he was KIA saving other SEALs, but that he had organized the Wives of SEALS to ship hundred's/thousand's of shoes/sneakers/sandals to Stan to give to children going barefoot in the snow !

I am no expert in firearms but that is embarrassingly bad form and can lead to injury
Anyone believe that is an Army training? First we have best military and training in the world probably by a power of 10. Do you believe she is trained in that manner? Most importantly, do you think they allow cell phones and photographs to be taken in boot camp or a Military Training Course. Get real.

Dershowitz is a full-on Trump toady. People who attend court with the entourage of one of the parties are not objective, unbiased observers. Now ... had he said it was one of the dumbest cases he's seen in 60 years, he might be onto something.

I'm not sure whether I agree or disagree with your take on the Trump stock. Of course most social media companies are money losers early in their existence, but many have gone on to make lots of money later. If DJT appeared to be on that trajectory - and it doesn't appear to be on it in the slightest - then a bloated valuation compared to fundamentals makes perfect sense. But right now it was almost no revenue and substantial expenses. And its lack of revenue is a real problem when it's reason for existing is to promote Trump, and he's in the midst of a Presidential campaign; if the revenue isn't exploding now, when will it? As for Trump making money, sure he's going to make some money, and it appears some of his fans are willing to hold a stock with questionable value to give that to him. But when the insider shares begin hitting the market, there's going to have to be a lot more Trump fans willing to pump the stock than there are now.
I suggest that a Duke Law School grad, use his brain for just a little research on Alan Dershowitz and his over 60 year legal career, from the OJ defense team, to his long time Professorship at the conservative bastion Harvard Law School !

Let your JD shine thru any TDS still around.

Forget your evaluation now and in the future of Trumps social media company !

Reactions: ILisBest
Anyone believe that is an Army training? First we have best military and training in the world probably by a power of 10. Do you believe she is trained in that manner? Most importantly, do you think they allow cell phones and photographs to be taken in boot camp or a Military Training Course. Get real.
I have no knowledge of where she is being trained, nor by whom !
She is being trained incorrectly or being to "shoot" in an unsafe method !

I have no knowledge of where she is being trained, nor by whom !
She is being trained incorrectly or being to "shoot" in an unsafe method !
Who knows if she is trying to see something on gun or goofing around. Obviously not being trained. If this is trying to make a point the US Military is crap, the post is BS. So typical of RW media.

I suggest that a Duke Law School grad, use his brain for just a little research on Alan Dershowitz and his over 60 year legal career, from the OJ defense team, to his long time Professorship at the conservative bastion Harvard Law School !

Let your JD shine thru any TDS still around.

Forget your evaluation now and in the future of Trumps social media company !

I've known whom Alan Dershowitz is for decades. That doesn't mean he hasn't been sucking up to Trump (probably to remain relevant when he otherwise wouldn't be) for years now. I believe he was on the "defense team" for the first impeachment. So again, he's highly biased here.

You live in a crazy bubble where you think the only thing worth listening to is people sucking Trump's little dick. I don't. It doesn't mean Trump's bubble is always wrong, but it sure isn't always right either. If Dershowitz thinks the case never should have been brought, it's a very fair take. If he thinks the prosecution's case went poorly, then he's telling Trump fans what they want to hear, and they may end up very disappointed (Trump's best case is probably a hung jury).

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT